Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills (5661 Views)

If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
hello Nlanders pls I need help n if possible suggestions, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend yesterday n I even went to the extent of releasing inside of her, but the problem is that since den she has refuse to take the post pills I bought for her, am scared of her getting pregnant cus am not yet ready to father a child n d worst is that she told me today that if I leave her that she is going to kill me n kill herself n
she meant every single word she said.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by vlco(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Zealoy:
hello Nlanders pls I need help n if possible suggestions, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend yesterday n I even went to the extent of releasing inside of her, but the problem is that since den she has refuse to take the post pills I bought for her, am scared of her getting pregnant cus am not yet ready to father a child n d worst is that she told me today that if I leave her that she is going to kill me n kill herself n
you were not ready for a child but am sure you were fully ready and charged up before the sex. You can't eat your cake and have it.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by popez: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op I'm so happy for you. Congratulations in advance papa ejima! grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by lecturerdabo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Zealoy:

U know what I love abt U?

1. U are not ready to be a father
2. U had unprotected sex with her
3. U went as far as releasing inside her
4. U are AFRAID SHE WILL KILL U!

Pls Sir, start buying baby things now!! Otherwise consult a lawyer to prepare ur will cos the lady U ar messing with IS NOT INTERESTED IN BOY/GIRL FRIEND POO BUT MARRIAGE!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by olatunjithomas(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op, you have seen how sweet it is to release inside a girl's virgina without wearing condoms abi......ahhhhhhhhhhh

you've done the exam now,lets wait for the result.

and meanwhile,i don't eat moimoi in naming ceremony ooooo
I manage rice when I can't get semo or iyan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rewind the time, go back and wear condom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Dezolo(f): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin you shoulda pee-ed inside her immediately.. She wouldn't get pregnant..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Sese2(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
will that work?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Dezolo(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sese2:
will that work?
yes.. It'll make the vagina more saline, kill the sperm immediately

But the girl will have to take shots later.. She might catch a weird infection.. But, better than pregnancy huh?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congrat man
Invite me after nine month, make i come take zobo and bums

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by faaz24: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
PEE ?
A man who bed-wets went to see a psychiatrist.
PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed-wetting? Tell me how it happens.
MAN: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us pee". Then, I wake up to see the bed wet with my urine.
PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon comes tonight and tells you "let us pee", just reply him that you have already peed.
The man left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face.
PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work?
MAN: Walahi, you have worsened my case!
PSYCHIATRIST: What? How?
MAN: When the demon came, I told him I'd already peed. Then he said, "Oya, let us shit!"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Kolade354(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
yes.. It'll make the vagina more saline, kill the sperm immediately

But the girl will have to take shots later.. She might catch a weird infection.. But, better than pregnancy huh?
How do you know all this
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Dezolo(f): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
faaz24:

PEE ?
A man who bed-wets went to see a psychiatrist.
PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed-wetting? Tell me how it happens.
MAN: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us pee". Then, I wake up to see the bed wet with my urine.
PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon comes tonight and tells you "let us pee", just reply him that you have already peed.
The man left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face.
PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work?
MAN: Walahi, you have worsened my case!
PSYCHIATRIST: What? How?
MAN: When the demon came, I told him I'd already peed. Then he said, "Oya, let us shit!"
grin Lmao...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Dezolo(f): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kolade354:
How do you know all this
I'm an onapaediatrician.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by nnamdi1993: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
So my guy, of all dplaces in nigeria,na nairaland u choose to seek for advice in dis kinda situation.hahahahahah...i laff u in swahili

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Kolade354(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
I'm an onapaediatrician.
I see........
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by tee59(f): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
U are not ready to father a child yet u slept with ur girl without protection. Welcome to fatherhood or hades snc she has said, she wil kil herslf and u if u disappoint her. ODE.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Pls Sir, start buying baby things now!! Otherwise consult a lawyer to prepare ur will c

os the lady U ar messing with IS NOT INTERESTED IN BOY/GIRL FRIEND POO BUT MARRIAGE!!!
No no she can't tie me down with pregnancy am not yet ready for marriage I still have alot of things to achieve before getting married
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Zealoy(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2016
olatunjithomas:
Op, you have seen how sweet it is to release inside a girl's virgina without wearing condoms abi......ahhhhhhhhhhh

you've done the exam now,lets wait for the result.

and meanwhile,i don't eat moimoi in naming ceremony ooooo
I manage rice when I can't get semo or iyan.
initially I've never wanted to sleep with her without condoms but she insisted we do it raw, what I don't understand is y she refused to take d pill I bought for her it's for d gud of both of us
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by foolinlove(f): 5:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Zealoy:
initially I've never wanted to sleep with her without condoms but she insisted we do it raw, what I don't understand is y she refused to take d pill I bought for her it's for d gud of both of us

Because she wants to get pregnant.

If u really don't want pregnancy then take responsibility for yourself by using a condom. You can't force the girl to do anything and now you know that.

The chances of her getting pregnant from one nut are slim, but it still possible. Also that pill isn't 100% effective and may just result in ectopic pregnancy which can kill her.

Do you know for sure she hasnt been fukking with a lot of other guys so an can get pregnant and trap someone to marriage?

I'd be more worried about catching a disease. Get yourself tested.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by schumastic(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Dezolo:

wow first time hearing this, will check it out n see if it is true.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Op you are being set up. It's obvious she has gotten pregnant by someone else and knows the man will not take responsibility. That is why she insisted on you not wearing a condom and why she won't take the pills. She is likely too far along for the pills to work anyway. I strongly advise you to go for a DNA test after the baby is born. Hopefully you won't be forced into a marriage before the baby arrives.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by adekola02(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Zealoy:
..... D mata don settle itself jaweee... am sure u must by now sabi d place where dem dey sell pampers and baby care and be ready for d cash too.... u can halla me when ur girlfriend don put to bed cuz i will be more dan happy to see d new baby........ unserious element is what u are... u are not ready and u dey reddii....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by philybuck(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2016
you are being set up. Have her take a P test this week and see if she's not pregnant already. Though you are in for a long battle my friend, I think you should confront her now it is still safe because her behaviour seems suspicious and no sane person will act that way knowing your man isn't ready for such commitment, I don't know what else to advise you cos I've never been is this kinda situation. Lest I forget always use protection.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Zealoy:

Eyah she insisted with a gun to your head and knife on your throat.
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by 7footre(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2016
A lot of judgemental peeps here as if they are any better than the op...
I think two things are involved here op.. it's either she is in her safe period or she is already pregnant. If it's the former, you have no problem but if it's the latter, I suggest you mark down the day you had sex somewhere and keep, if she eventually says she is pregnant at a later day, follow her to the hospital and confirm how far the pregnancy has gone... if it tallies with your date, brace up and wait she delivers, go for DNA test if u can afford one... if the baby turns out to be yours? Do the best for yourself nd baby

Wish you the best anywhich way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Debbywills(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Op, Force it down her throat, Make she no Go Hijack belle come dash you angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Debbywills(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Pls Sir, start buying baby things now!! Otherwise consult a lawyer to prepare ur will cos the lady U ar messing with IS NOT INTERESTED IN BOY/GIRL FRIEND POO BUT MARRIAGE!!!

Your response is Epic grin grin...shebi to be papa pikin sweet?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by demzylahot(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Debbywills:
Op, Force it down her throat, Make she no Go Hijack belle come dash you angry angry
the girl for wicked sha cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Debbywills(f): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
demzylahot:

the girl for wicked sha cheesy

Lol. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by rosy1992(f): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Girls girls girls!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills by Houseofglam7(f): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
You in big shiiiit man!
Enjoy fatherhood!
I hear it's awesome undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time: See Video Of Primary Sch Pupils Nacking In Broad Day Light / MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] / Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.