Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (74953 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2009
Sauron,
I may be wrong,and correct me if i am,but the shield is commemorative and not competitive.so Nani's goal doesn't count.Or will you count Rooney's goal amongst his tally this season?
Nani=dead Arrow.
If he is still learning at 22.,the age his compatriot started to become player of the season in england,then there is no hope for him.Like Tkb says,united is not an academy.We only deal with finished products.That era of giving idiotslike Nani time to blossom has faded into oblivion.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2009
EB
I don't really know why we should keep harping and harping on this same issue!!
Sauron has an eye he uses in watching Nani that makes him great before him. . . . Like i said, his talent is still speculation
He has not broght them to bear on his game. His output has been worse than erratic.
One game he makes think he is a good player and the next 10 games, makes u wanna throw up.
U and I saw the change when Rooney came up for him on Tuesday bite yet the same Rooney is just 2 yrs older.
Age has got nothing in football but if truth be told, extending his date of explosion just to accomodate a line of argument is mischevious.
Nani with his output, should be a reserve player at Everton!!! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2009
Your Goalkeepers are fighting
Or what's Tomasz Kuszczak saying

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5677234,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by presido1: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2009
HNIC:

Your Goalkeepers are fighting
Or what's Tomasz Kuszczak saying
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5677234,00.html
Always combing the www looking for Champion's news. Its nice to be Champion i must say.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2009
Have u got anyone in your ranks to score this kinda free kicks against the Chavs?
Obertan,Valencia, Ninny

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2009
HNIC,
Thanks for the info.We already know.
Mind your business.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by codedguy1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
HNIC will always come here to expose his addiction towards UNITED.

You should be worried about your boys who seem to getting results only to capitulate when it matters and end up without a trophy again. tongue tongue

Of course, that would not bother you any more, cos you are used to it.

Buncha Voyeuristic voyeurs grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
awon boiz are scared cos of Chelsea grin

if we play as a team, Chelsea will bite the dust
we have enuff quality to play any team in the world

we are Manchester United!!

One United!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
tkb417:

One United!!!!!!

Ol boy, anybody should be scared of DD - the man is playing like someone possessed. Rio is still patching his calves and Vidic is just recovering. If care is not taken, Evans may be given the Senderos treatment by DD. grin

All the same, I suspect some cards will fly in the game - for your sake let's hope Berbaslug shows his mettle. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
tkb417:

One United!!!!!!

Ofcourse, enough quality like Oshea, Nani, Obertan, delusion of the highest order
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2009
United raped chelsea last season without the full back 4, we will do it again. Once the midfield is ok, chelsea will be raped. United should target chelsea's right full back position. Obertan should be allowed to man that region.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by A40(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
You guys should just draw abeg

Pardon the Interruption but i'm A-40 and once again i hate to barge in when rival fans argue bout their players but whats the argument about here? who looks more like Michael Jackson between Nani and Valencia? for me its a tie. Valencia looked like him before he suffered vertiligo and Nani looked like him just before he started turning white and after the nose job

Seriously Nani has been a flop so far and please no one should tell me he's won a CL and two EPL's Sylvinho has won two CL's and that does not make him better than Ashley Cole who has none
Basically Nani turns 23 next month so he is not as young as peeps think! He is actually older than Messi,Cesc and Ronaldo and Rooney where world class at his age so where is his excuse?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by zmurda(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2009
Like any bigot in the world.

All I want is for Man Utd to win grin grin grin

I don't care if Nani has one leg, or Obertan is impotent, let them just win!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2009
z-murda:

Like any bigot in the world.

All I want is for Man Utd to win grin grin grin

I don't care if Nani has one leg, or Obertan is impotent, let them just win!!

ol' boy u just resonated my mind a billion decibels. . . . i just don't care - all i want is 3pts from SB. no be today we don begin abuse Nani, O'shea, Gary and co. but the gaffer is still sticking to 'em and winning titles with 'em; so who am i to complain. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by stede(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
man utd will bow 2 chelsea
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2009
Eastbay:

Sauron,
I may be wrong,and correct me if i am,but the shield is commemorative and not competitive.so Nani's goal doesn't count.Or will you count Rooney's goal amongst his tally this season?

It's a competitive match. Look into Rooney's career and you would see the goal he scored in Wembley has been added to his tally already.

Nani=dead Arrow.
If he is still learning at 22.,the age his compatriot started to become player of the season in england,then there is no hope for him.Like Tkb says,united is not an academy.We only deal with finished products.That era of giving idiotslike Nani time to blossom has faded into oblivion.

I don't know any trickier winger than Nani in the whole EPL.
Nani = dead Arrow? 31 caps for Portugal(10th best team in the world) at the age of 22??
Ashley Young(6 caps), Lennon(15 caps), Walcott(8 caps), Downing(23 caps), etc.
Really, are you serious?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by rasputinn(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2009
deleted
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
Brave performance by the lads today. . . . we lost but i'm fulfilled that i've seen UTD not give the opposition too much respect and have really come out and play their own game. The center-backs did tremendously well; it was a marvel the way they shackled DD and stayed with him all the way. Good job lads. . . . keep it up!
On the night, the luckier side won. . . . not the better one!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2009
stede:

man utd will bow 2 chelsea
You got that right son.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
Scummies how market cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2009
Sauron you are a disgrace to the whole entire manscums.

Singed:

Valerie Grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by kaypumpin2(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2009
If United could pull today's performance,defensively,against the arguably the best striker in the world,i think this season is FARRRRRRRR from over.Evans/Brown/O shea is not the kind of personnel that will instill fear into any attacker but boy oh boy were they disciplined. . .

The key has always been Fergie shaping and getting his team into FORM at the crunchy end/part of the season so all hope is not lost.That said can't you guys just ship Nani and Athletico to CSKA and ask for Krancik or whatever is name is?

BTW scummies,how market . . just gotta do that grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
kay_pumpin:

If United could pull today's performance,defensively,against the arguably the best striker in the world,i think this season is FARRRRRRRR from over.Evans/Brown/O shea is not the kind of personnel that will instill fear into any attacker but boy oh boy were they disciplined. . .

Drogba is the not close to being the best striker in the world. . . . . .Wes Brown and Evans snuffed him out of the game.
I doubt they woulda stopped Torres or even Van Persie in the manner they got Didier.

The key has always been Fergie shaping and getting his team into FORM at the crunchy end/part of the season so all hope is not lost.That said can't you guys just ship Nani and Athletico to CSKA and ask for Krancik or whatever is name is?

Nani woulda destroyed Ashley Cole/Ivanovic if he had played. I heard he's got the virus.
United were unlucky on the day but it's a marathon.
The KEY is to win all our games at OT. Chelsea will see HELL when they visit us next year.

BTW scummies,how market . . just gotta do that grin grin

2 tough fixtures away from home(Anfield n SB). . . . .The market isn't bad AT ALL.

eyonigger:

Sauron you are a disgrace to the whole entire manscums.

Singed:

Valerie Grin

U are a disgrace to your community.
U cannot even spell "SIGNED". When ya mates were in nursery school, you were busy cultivating cocoyam in Okokomaiko. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2009
Well i said before the game whoever gets the big decisions WINS and thats exactly whats happened.
Rooney was clean through on goal in the first half and was flagged offside. . . Ashley Cole was CLEARLY playing him on.
I also think Fletcher won the ball, or at least enough of it, with his tackle. . . Again Cashley has conned the ref and Chelsea score from the set piece.

Something has to be done.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
ritchboy:

Well i said before the game whoever gets the big decisions WINS and thats exactly whats happened.
Rooney was clean through on goal in the first half and was flagged offside. . . Ashley Cole was CLEARLY playing him on.
I also think Fletcher won the ball, or at least enough of it, with his tackle. . . Again Cashley has conned the ref and Chelsea score from the set piece.

I think it's now NORMAL for the match officials to lean towards the HOME team.

Rooney was clean through after a sublime pass from Anderson and he woulda scored cos Chelsea's defenders were miles away from him while trying to keep him offside. Ashley Cole conned the ref. . . . .Drogba was OFFSIDE and was even interfering with PLAY when Terry's header was going into the net.

What about Terry fouling Valencia in the first half? Terry/Ashley collided with each other and PLAY was allowed to continue cos Chelsea were in possession. . . .As soon as United were on the break, the referee blew his whistle to stop United from going to the other end and score as 2 of their defenders were lying down on the pitch.

It's a fucking disgrace but. . . . . . .
I am 100% confident these decisions will even themselves out later in the season.
Chelsea are still coming to OT!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Drogba is the not close to being the best striker in the world. . . . . .Wes Brown and Evans snuffed him out of the game.
I doubt they woulda stopped Torres or even Van Persie in the manner they got Didier.

Nani woulda destroyed Ashley Cole/Ivanovic if he had played. I heard he's got the virus.
United were unlucky on the day but it's a marathon.
The KEY is to win all our games at OT. Chelsea will see HELL when they visit us next year.

2 tough fixtures away from home(Anfield n SB). . . . .The market isn't bad AT ALL.

U are a disgrace to your community.
U cannot even spell "SIGNED". When ya mates were in nursery school, you were busy cultivating cocoyam in Okokomaiko. grin

Mr Oga, u ought to know that eyonniger would not make such mistake if it aint for typo error,  is that what u can hump on as shot @ me? SKURETE ode nie sha!!! tongue

Your team lost sp stop making up stupid and lame ass excuses, I wonder when you'll ever accept a defeat, shows how immature and sour minded you are.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2009
eyonigger:

Mr Oga, u ought to know that eyonniger would not make such mistake if it aint for typo error,  is that what u can hump on as shot @ me? SKURETE ode nie sha!!! tongue

Eyonigger is a razz element and has a vagina.
VALERIE!!! grin grin grin grin

Your team lost sp stop making up stupid and lame ass excuses, I wonder when you'll ever accept a defeat, shows how immature and sour minded you are.

What has United's loss gotta do with your lack of common sense?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eyonigger is a razz element and has a vagina.
VALERIE!!! grin grin grin grin

What has United's loss gotta do with your lack of common sense?

undecided undecided undecided undecided Brah u dnt make sense @ all.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2009
Scummies, useless buncha Obertans. . . I bet the beer taste fucking bitter tonight innit grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by eleshin(m): 2:31am On Nov 09, 2009
its nt easy to loose to those loudmouths,come to my area nd see hw they were rejoicing as if they won cl final.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2009
ritchboy:

you said it alright. . . & to add to that, DD was offside when terry flicked the ball and he tried to toe-poke the ball; which was interference but the flag stayed down.

but i won't blame it all on the officials even though those flaws were glaring enough. I'll just say on the night, the luckier side won not the better one. We played far better; in all the Chelsea-UTD games at the SB i've seen, this is the only 1 time i can say UTD really rattled Chelsea. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2009
The ref got the major decisions wrong especially how did Johny Evans not bag a red card for the karate kick on Drogba

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.