Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (50642 Views)

Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert (2) (3) (4)

Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by pinshore: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
The actress through her management has issued a public disclaimer saying she's not been contacted in any way or manner for the said event.

Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw which is being advertised as the host of comedian Akpororo's comedy show; Akpororo vs Akpororo scheduled to hold on July 8, 2016 at Eko Hotek is currently angry.

The actress through her management has issued a public disclaimer saying she's not been contacted in any way or manner for the said event.
Kate Henshaw also writes,:

, ‘ There is a thing called RESPECT in this industry. The sooner people recognise this..the better it will be for all. Do not take my smile and simplicity for stupidity! Notice of 48hrs is hereby given to the organisers to remove my name and image from all publicity associated with this event. Thank you ‘.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHMtRuVD52p/?hl=en

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by hopara1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
For your mind...
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by ojun50(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Play
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by jieta: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
i know say dis rubbish go reach fp

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by 2dice01: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
if this thread no reach frontpage e mean say no be lala they sew dis cloth with hin needle

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Dezolo(f): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided what is she feeling like? Because akpororo wants to give her free ticket to his show.. She's doing asif she's one kind big madam.. Mtcheew! Focus on rebuilding your burnt house!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Ejytex(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh boi marriage good o.... c how AKPORORO dey shine
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Tynasparks(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Madam show off
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by lifezone247(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
jieta:
i know say dis rubbish go reach fp
I just tire undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by veekid(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lobatan; Na so seyi law do as well
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by SAMBATLAN(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Are you sure he did not contact you?

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by adonbilivit: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
someone up there asked what she is feeling like. people could be so ignorant and still pride themselves while at it. Don't u know some people would actually pay to attend that show just coz they think Kate henshaw would be there live and eventually get disappointed?
people would call her names for not showing up not knowing she was never involved in it. that would do a lot of damage to her brand.

na una type dey insult wizkid when that ifeoma girl dey scam people with him name.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by qualityovenbake(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Akpororo won't just go all out and publish her name for an event without contacting her. They should search for agreement rather than fight openly, Both of them should make effort to resolve the difference between themselves privately. Probably her negotiator/management disapprove the terms of the contract being offered by then the pictures has been release to the public.

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by antontech(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nawaoo
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by DONSMITH123(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
old mama youngy. park well abeg
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by awesomesossy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ghenghen smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Mopolchi: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kate leave Akpororo alone please.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by lionson(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coming from akpororo that's bad for business. Do the right thing abeg!

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Damalex4luv(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kudos to her for doing the right thing

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Badgers14: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
undecided what is she feeling like? Because akpororo wants to give her free ticket to his show.. She's doing asif she's one kind big madam.. Mtcheew! Focus on rebuilding your burnt house!!

Don't provoke me ooo, what are you even talking about..
How would you feel if someone is using your name to make money but doesn't give you a cut grin grin angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Idydarling(f): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Akpororo or okro
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by photoshoot(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by ALAYORMII: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why you dey derep the guy now
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by oriflamebaby1(f): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmnn! Times are hard no vex kate grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Baroba(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Haba Nigerians and their evil tongues, if she has no association with the organisers of the said event, she has every reason to cry out.. This is exactly how people get duped, you turn up believing your " favourite " celebrity will be there only to be disappointed.. Kate has done the right thing here..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Roon9(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
The first rule of online fighting.....
Ensure ur grammar is better Dan ur opponents grin

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by awesomesossy(f): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
I ll take it dat u are just trying to be funny...because irrespective of who Akpororo is... he has no right to place her face and name on a program she knows nothing about.... Kate is damn to nice... if it were some other celebrities they ld have sued him.... so my dear lady...try to understand d subject matter b4 making an erratic statement....

26 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Kentox(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
She is 100% right! It is high time we start doing the right thing. You cant just use someone personality or rather identity without informing her/him.

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
I never knew celebrities pull this stupid stunt. It was back then in university organizers of shows scam people with this.

They say chief guest is Nicki Minaj only to come and find upcoming artist bore the hell out of your life.

I totally support her move

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
So I'd pay for the event and won't see Kate Henshaw?
Must you lie to pull the crowd?

Anyway, I have never liked this apororo guy

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity by Dinhodinho(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
TRUE TALK

Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke / Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos)