Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? (29938 Views)

My Take On Anambra Election, Boycott And Evidence Of Low Turn Out / Facts And Evidence That Election Wasn't Boycotted In Anambra .... / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Semper247(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
dearsly:
FROM APC PAID AGENTS INSIDE EFCC,ICPC and EVEN THE NATION'S MILITARY....APC HAVE DESTROYED EVERY SENSITIVE GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION JUST FOR POWER...

NOW THE HAVE POWER BUT CAN'T DELIVER A SINGLE ELECTION PROMISE!

*DULLARDEEN N OSUNBADE ARE DEVELOPMENTALLY ILL*

Wasted wailer!

4 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Like Buratai said ''They make use of Internet Terrorists''

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by brainzy(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Pyno30:
Please they are not the best online reporters.

Might be Apc best media online reporter. But not the best in General.
name your best make we see
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by dearsly(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
vicadex07:

if i talk say cancer has eaten deep into your brain now, dem fit ban me. Abeg mods na play i dey play with am o

If I say u be pure Zombie!....u knw i'm right

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by dearsly(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Semper247:

Wasted wailer!

Dullard Zombie!....disciple of dullardeen mumu the son of hari

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by neocortex: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is all about money.
I reckon they deploy bribery, hacking and buying information from moles
within the target's camp.

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by neocortex: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
nickxtra:
Investigative journalism
More of "investi-leaking" journalism

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by 0ubenji(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
They pay well to get enuf snitchin niggerz

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by delors(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
They pay for info
They hack for info...they do both to get their info.

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by bigass123(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dude you just got me laughing out loud in a public transport and all eyes came searching me out.. Like " are you alright? "
Guy you funny oh grin

braine:

I asked this same question when I saw the payment tellers from Fayose's fraud case. These guys are just too good.

If Sahara Reporters tell me the sky has turned green, I will believe.

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by vicadex07(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
dearsly:

If I say u be pure Zombie!....u knw i'm right

mods come and ban this boy for me, he is abusing me....

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
My Son, I am already over 70 years old.

DESNAT:
are you waiting till you are 70yrs before you have common sense?somebody is asking an important question and you are making a senseless joke
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Offcourse I am. Are you also sick?
soji1992:

U sick
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why?

Einstyn:
. U need Jesus
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by omartins(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Blackmailing in exchange for information.
Everyone has a dirty cloth(es) not wished to be washed outside or your parents, uncle, siblings, etc if not you can be roped in and what people read in media is always believed to be true even if its a fabricated stories.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by madridsta007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
mkoabiola:

So u mean there can b a loophole within circuit of chief of Army staff.

The military are very secretive.
I knw he is one of d student union leader @unilag den but atimes I wonder hw they are being funded if they pay their source.

Every institution has a loophole. Moles exists, for the right price, for the right motivations. Every man has his price. Forget about 'secrets'.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Johncuppa(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
mkoabiola:

I knw he is one of d student union leader @unilag den but atimes I wonder hw they are being funded if they pay their source.
They are entitle to grants from NGOs
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Duru009(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thy hav good internet heckers and also thy pay for informtaion.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thank God Sahara Reporter operational office is not located in Nigeria. They are operating from a country that respect the rule of law and press freedom. And to a larger extent they are authentic if not they would have been shut down by USA

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Daddi: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jayloy:
1. Investigative journalism

2. Blackmail threat in exchange for secret info: they use this alot especially in getting sensitive info concerning the last administration. This explains how they got many AsoRock insider gist about Patience Jonathan, her health and so on.

3. Hack into systems and website. They used this so well with Dino malaye. That explains the bank details plus date, account number and time.

4. Make friends with people who wants a vendetta on their victims. They made friends with then opposition, ACN and information from them was used to rubbish GEJ administration. That explains why they got access to Mugabe when this administration was sworn in. They are currently finishing Burutai
with this.

5. Winchy things i.e monitoring spirit. That's the only explanation to Fayose's bank teller picture.

6. Common people feed them with informatiom. The fashola booing comes to mind.
The Unilorin sex gate.

SR are the best watchdog in Nigeria at the moment with Premium times coming a distant second. Though one can argue them being partisan and tilted towards APC but respect must go to them.

They've got some big sponsors like FORD FOUNDATION and some unnamed individuals like Jagbajantis #lol.

The rule with Sahara reporters is that don't try negating their claims if you do you get exposed the more providing detailed evidence beyond doubt. Ask Dino and Saraki.

They are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria's politicians.
couldn't have been outlined better. They're good at what they do.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by trumpclinton: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
if you want to expose your roommate and you have millions to spare, contact Sahara reporters they will be glad to publish whatever you give them. Some may be correct and some false.
That is how they operate.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by jamooku(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
How they source their information is through:

1: detailed investigations
2: black mailing of those close to the people in authority.
3: and they pay their confidential informants (c.i) very well.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Martartins(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
They are friends with inside sources who help them destroy their political opponents but they don't know it.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by divineappo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
mkoabiola:
Sahara Reporter is one of the best online investigative journalism in the country with their information and source that is being reported to the public.
Sahara reporter has always being in the news for political reportage which sometimes is controversial.

Sahara reporter was the first to report the missing millions in saraki's house
Now,Sahara reporter is the first to report the dubai property of burutai even with document and evidence.

How do Saraha reporter get their source and evidence?
this thread is long over due. the op read my mind. but i think sahara reporters has a surveillance drone in nigeria. i saw d pics of ben murray bruce house abroad, that snapshot released by sahara reporter was gotten via a drone. am sure they av hi-tech people working with them in USA.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by teddyhach(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Naa true caller info.. grin sad cool
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Franky826: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
The secret is that all SR reporters eat Snake Pepper Soup mixed with the fluid from early morning masturbation.

talking trash undecided

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by joseph1832(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Simple. A little money here and there, gets the job done. There's absolutely nothing to it.
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
The secret is that all SR reporters eat Snake Pepper Soup mixed with the fluid from early morning masturbation.

Unserious human
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
They pay anonymous sources from the inside.

I.E somebody within Burantai circle leaked the info to SR.

Yes! You are right
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by dearsly(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
vicadex07:

mods come and ban this boy for me, he is abusing me....

I'm not your playmate!
Be guided......never quote me anymore....#Pace
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
mkoabiola:

I see
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Lol...you no go kill person with laugh o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends / Tinubu In Abeokuta To Meet With Obasanjo / Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.