Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Reminder:unilorin Post-graduate Qualifying Exams Hold This Saturday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reminder:unilorin Post-graduate Qualifying Exams Hold This Saturday (704 Views)

Unilag Masters Past Questions For Qualifying Exams / Unilag studies thread / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reminder:unilorin Post-graduate Qualifying Exams Hold This Saturday by suasmablow(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
The 2016/2017 post graduate Degree programmes qualifying examination of the university of Illorin will hold as follows:
Date: Saturday 2,July 2016
Time: 10am prompt
Duration: Three-hours
Venues:
(i) FACULTY OF ARTS NEW LECTURE
THEATRE: – For candidates seeking
admission into Faculty of Arts.
(ii) FACULTY OF ARTS LECTURE HALL
AND FACULTIES OF MANAGEMENT
SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES LECTURE
THEATHRE: – for candidates seeking
admissions into Faculties of Management
Sciences and Social Sciences.
(iii) FACULTY OF EDUCATION OLD
LECTURE THEATRE – For candidates seeking
admissions into Faculties of Education and
Agriculture.
(iv) LECTURE THEATRE I & II NEW SCIENCE
LECTURE THEATRE & ENGINEERING
LECTURE THEATRE
For candidates seeking admissions into the
Faculties of, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical
Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Physical
and Life Sciences.
(v) FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION
AND INFORMATION SCIENCES LECTURE
ROOM: for candidate seeking admission into
the Faculty.
NOTE: There will be no formal letters of
invitation to candidates for the Qualifying
Examination as the application advertisement served as the invitation.

If you are going for the exams, let's meet here please
Re: Reminder:unilorin Post-graduate Qualifying Exams Hold This Saturday by amiablez: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
am goin for d exam, i applied for environmental microbiology. please do u have an idea of what the questions wuld b like?
Re: Reminder:unilorin Post-graduate Qualifying Exams Hold This Saturday by tolam08(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
amiablez:
am goin for d exam, i applied for environmental microbiology. please do u have an idea of what the questions wuld b like?
Chat me up on 08067915581

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Mediterranean University Seminar In Nigeria / The Sug Of Anambra State University Making Impact / WHATSAPP Group For Unibadan 2016/2017 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.