Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary (31222 Views)

Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by tutorbaze: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
OAP Tolu “Toolz” Oniru and pilot Tunde Demuren tied the knot on the 28th of Last Month in the presence of family and friends at a destination wedding in Dubai. Today makes it a month after and the media personality took to her Instagram page to celebrate. She shared the photo above and wrote,
"One month down...forever and a day to go by God's grace!! #Love #Blessed#TSquared2016"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHMtSr1gfCI/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by tutorbaze: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice one

CHECKOUT THIS LOVED-UP PICS OF TOOLZ & HUBBY THAT WAS SHARED TO CELEBRATE THIER ONE MONTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/tolu-oniru-demuren-celebrates-her-one.html

oh...so romantic

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Dezolo(f): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Aunty waist trainer.. The moment you keep celebrating marriage every month.. Bear in mind, 1 year would feel like a 100 years...

Forget about time ni.. Just enjoy your marriage..

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Airforce1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Walks out of thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tynasparks(f): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Counting down already
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by nikkypearl(f): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wetin crry me cum here

*follows airforce1 back to back* undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Raph01: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
make I check first.. abeg weytn dey do diz gyal sef, na she go first marry?? rubbish, I dorn go jor

26 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tolexander: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
Aunty waist trainer.. The moment you keep celebrating marriage every month.. Bear in mind, 1 year would feel like a 100 years...

if one is really happy in one's home, celebrating the marriage will be like a per second activity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Dezolo(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
if one is really happy in one's home, celebrating the marriage will be like a per second activity.
undecided I doubt you're married

11 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tolexander: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
undecided I doubt you're married
I'm not!

You wanna marry me or have a damsel for me?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Dezolo(f): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
I'm not!

You wanna marry me or have a damsel for me?
smiley you already know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good for her.I wonder why this little ambitionless boys keep hating on her grin tongue
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by floragregs(f): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
This one is another showbody like tonto dike. Any small thing she go announce am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tolexander: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
smiley you already know the answer.
answer to which of the questions?

1 you wanna marry me?
2 you have a damsel for me? smiley
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Dezolo(f): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
1 you wanna marry me? 2 you have a damsel for me? smiley
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Dezolo(f): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
1 you wanna marry me? 2 you have a damsel for me? smiley
1. NO
2. NO

Incase you ask another question, NO!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tolexander: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
1. NO

2. NO

Incase you ask another question, NO!
You don't love me?

And your response is NO

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by veekid(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
This girl is fat not sexiness

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
keep it off media.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Arewa12: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
i pray you last... enouf of marriage break up
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by truthfultessy(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats dear
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by kristisking(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Who their wedding epp?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by XaviDayo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
One Month? Acid don pour for this girl brain. Return when you ten years in marriage, a journey I doubt u would be able to pull through. No beef, wish u well sha

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by dahmie2013: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:

I tire o! D tin still dey shack am!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tjohnnay: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jus one month she don dey celebrate wedding anniversary??

Ok na

I hope she won't celebrate divorce anniversary oo lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by KAYD007(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
lalasticulated nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by greatness22(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
I see fear in her eyes.

That moment she checked her wedding pics and see Tiwa standing close to her.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Obviously!

She needed this marriage BADLY. The way better husband scarce eh, if you get one, na to celebrate daily even if him mouth dey smell early mor-mor. For certain women, their pussy suffer no be small before dem jam husband.

Could ToolZ FatOniru be one of them ?

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mumu girl
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Kaira333: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Celebrate it every Saturday aunty toolz abi plier
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by DankemzI(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Next she will celebrate 1 week of pregnancy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W And Wife, Adesua Etomi Step Out Together For The Ciroc New Year Party / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.