Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos (41919 Views)

Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigeria's former military president, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) retired, hosted National Emergency Management Agency NEMA, MOO team led by the Head of Operations, Mr. Slaku Lugard Bijimi -in his up-hill mansion in Minna, Niger state. The team paid a courtesy visit to brief the Elder-statesman on the activities of the agency and also show solidarity with him on his recovery from illness.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/ibrahim-babangida-looking-lively-as-he.html

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by carreport(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
I tot some people claimed he was dead...

Maradona lives on..

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
dats good
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
wishing him a good recovery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Tolexander: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
With all the billions he stole from the Treasury, I never knew IBB will still look like this.

Thought the billions is gonna keep him forever young, hale and healthy!

51 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by kokoA(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
If say na one organization like that now, that man standing would have been kneeling grin I no call any name o. :x

16 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Yekrau-l-moatta...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by temitemi1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
More years to your years sir!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Beremx(f): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
The most handsome Head of State Nigeria has ever had. He still looks handsome despite his age. cheesy cheesy

I wish you good health sir. cool

lalasticlala, come and see your look alike. grin. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
talk is cheap
Tolexander:
With all the billions he stole from the Treasury, I never knew IBB will still look like this.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by druxy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
only in Nigeria..is people like this still honored

21 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by blazer234: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
He is not lively at all. He looks like a shrunken old man. Truth is he looks older than obj.

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by veekid(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okay we don hear
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by buzzybrain88(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
just die already.abeg
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Category1: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
[size=17pt]Noe one geav 2fecks abut her siting rum...
Her siting rum to ogli for me likeing.
[/size]
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Coldfeet(f): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jack the ripper of Nigeria angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by skillet(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari and ibb have always been enemies with each one swearing that the other will die first. In jail or otherwise. Seem buhari has a stronger chi. (Lol). Who do you think will die first? Like for ibb and share for buhari.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Treasury looter angry

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wish him continues good health
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by slimfit1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
This people should be sacked

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Category1: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Category1:
F
[size=17pt]Noe one geav 2fecks abut her siting rum...
Her siting rum to ogli for me likeing.
[/size]
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by davibid: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
They almost look like EFCC sha

grin

May be he is next in Buhari's witch hunting list since the illiterate doesn't understand what immunity is...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by Tolexander: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
talk is cheap
you wan buy or you dey sell?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by july66: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am sure Buhari is still thinking of how to get back at IBB for over throwing his government in 1985. Watch out.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by OCTAVO: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by wowmenow: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
This ibb just want to be alive until buhari is thrown out of aso rock

Buhari will not harass him because he is Fulani

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by DICKtator: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bunch of idiots!!!!

Was NEMA established to serve an individual or entity?

There are issues all over the country or within their jurisdiction that needs urgent attention,they are going to meet an individual!!

Hope he took turn to Phooockk you all before leaving?

Bunch of stoppid, ar.sse-hole licking people!!

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by seguno2: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
How can someone tell me that the man in that picture is looking lively?
Lively ko, deadly ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by c4tnoelz: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Even with the babban riga d man neck b like APC logo.beta ask God for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos by miqos02(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.