Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview (39044 Views)

How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just when any of these happens to you, be rest assure that the witches and wizards in your village followed you to a job interview grin

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

1. If you go for an interview and the interviewer asks you the question "where do you see yourself in five year's time, and you replied "I see myself becoming the Managing Director of this noble company, meanwhile the MD is one of the interviewers ooo grin "

2. If you were asked a close ended question that demands a direct answer but you threw the interviewers into a state of confusion by blowing grammar like Hon Patrick Obahiagbon in a bid to show to them that you have a wide range of vocabulary

3. During the interview process, the CEO discovers you're the one that has been immensely bashing him on Nairaland for posting comments in the Job/Vacancy section. grin

4. If you spent the whole night reading and preparing for an interview, only for you to take a nap but you eventually woke up the next day at 2pm meanwhile the interview was scheduled for 10am

5. If the lady you once "chop and clean mouth" turns out to be the Human Resource Manager grin

6. If an unknown number calls unknown to you that it was the HRM that called you for your letter of employment but you thought it was your friend that failed to pay his debt, only for you to furiously and impatiently pick the call and start bashing and raining curses on the HRM thinking it was your friend grin

7. If you were sent a message to come for the second phase of the interview the next day but you quickly deleted the message without reading it thinking it was MTN Caller Tunes

8. If the person you earlier lambasted in the danfo bus you boarded happens to be the person collecting applicant's CV before the interview process. Just know that your CV is going straight to the dustbin grin

9. You submitted your CV to a company in Lagos and travelled to Enugu the following week for a friend's wedding party. You saw a popcorn seller passing by and you waved to him and some. You glanced through the popcorn paper only to discover that the paper she used to sell popcorn for you was the CV you submitted in Lagos grin

10. If an interviewer asks you if you're a Nairalander and you said "YES". You were asked to log in your account in their presence so as to have a foresight of the kind of person they want to employ in the organization, and they discovered you have been the one bashing people and derailing people's thread on Nairaland. They will kick you out because they wouldn't want you to derail their company grin

I drop my pen at this point

Feel free to add yours

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

96 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by henrylowe(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
3 & 5 are so hilarious cheesy

The witches and wizards in your village followed you to a job interview if you go for an interview and they ask for your nairaland username, and you said "Ishilove", meanwhile you don send all the interviewers go 2months jail for Nairaland grin

If you believe the below picture, click like

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by oshinadekunle(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
ise aye niyen, ogun idile

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Samakus(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Caveat Emptor!!!

I'll be back when fp beckons.

So far it's Tosyne2much's post, it's fp made

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by donbenedict(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin

Hr: are u a nairalander?

Cutehector: pardon? cheesy

Hr: never mind cool

grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
When the girl you once 'chop and clean mouth'... grin lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by lonelyhrt(f): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by MoneypassGod(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Or u answer question like dis boy's dad:

14 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Upnepaa(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by ClassCaptain(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
That was how i went for an interview and the first question the interviewer asked me was " which club do you support ?

I said arsenal and the next thing he said was ok with a big grin...

I never got that job ooo

32 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by georjay(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
11. When the interviewer request to peruse your nairaland profile and he sees AWON WEREY 100%

12. When the interviewer checks your nairaland topics and post only to discover that you supported lanicky meanwhile he was mimzy campaign manager

13. When it gets to your turn to be interviewed and your stomach start protesting and then your ass hole let you down by releasing gas intermittently....

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lwkmdh. Lalasticlala abeg come see how witch a wizard dey follow people enter interview room. grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by druxy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
lmao..ishe aye
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
georjay:
11. When the interviewer request to peruse your nairaland profile and he sees AWON WEREY 100%

12. When the interviewer checks your nairaland topics and post only to discover that you supported lanicky meanwhile he was mimzy campaign manager

Bwahahahahahaha roflwkmd you don kill me with laf oooo grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by MzPecs(f): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is so funny! cheesycheesycheesy

Tosyne2much wee not kee sumborri gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by gr8gem(f): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wetin I Wan talk sef, well I no get anytin to talk, I say make I occupy position coz we dey for straight flight to front page.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by bolt000(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
georjay:

13. When it gets to your turn to be interviewed and your stomach start protesting and then your ass hole let you down by releasing gas intermittently....
Chai.. You Wan Kill Me With Laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by bolt000(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol.. "they wont want you to derail their company"
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
henrylowe:

The witches and wizards in your village followed you to a job interview if you go for an interview and they ask for your nairaland username, and you said "Ishilove", meanwhile you don send all the interviewers go 2months ban grin
Lol cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Spactacle(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
When you discover the CEO happens to be the dad of ex in d uni;;you'll be like

chisos;;

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Adesiji77: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
henrylowe:

The witches and wizards in your village followed you to a job interview if you go for an interview and they ask for your nairaland username, and you said "Ishilove", meanwhile you don send all the interviewers go 2months ban grin

This got me cracking grin

Meanwhile @NL username: Na to deny sure pass lipsrsealed cheesy Ishilove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
georjay:

hilarious shyt cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Adesiji77:

This got me cracking grin

Meanwhile @NL username: Na to deny sure pass lipsrsealed cheesy Ishilove
Very few people offline know my Nairaland username. Too many bad belle peeps out there grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Adesiji77: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Very few people offline know my Nairaland username. Too many bad belle peeps out there grin

cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by MidasTouche01(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
No. 10 seriously got me rolling... grin grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Dainikel(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hilarious!
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tintingz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
You tried.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Hollawaley(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tosyne2much Just kill me! I don laff taya
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Donkaz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
let me pitch my tent here
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Tapout(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2016

5. If the lady you once "chop and clean mouth" turns out to be the Human Resource Manager

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by sbabimbola(f): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
LOL! THEY ARE SIGNS THAT YOU SHOULD STOP HUNTING FOR JOB!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / Transocean aptitude test result / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.