Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? (659 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? by Ideyontop: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
With the way the economy is going,i think it is not just right but necessary for Mr president to bring back Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (or her likes) to help stir the economy of Nigeria to a better place.

I really thought that Mr President would have chosen people like Chukwuma Soludo or Pat Utomi as part of his economic team but.......

Guys make una yarn!
Re: Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
No, He should not. Let the sufferings continue.

Besides, A smart woman like her wouldn't want to work with a dully like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
She wouldnt even want to work with the grumpy old granpa. Look at at what they have done to fashola angry

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? by Samakus(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
No he shouldn't bring her back. Let the economy continue to go down the drain. I and my likes will survive insha allah.

Karma is truly a bitch.

Ask Messi.

Re: Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? by eleko1: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided . NO! Pa Daura nor need the SHOELESS ONE/STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION Apostle. No condition is permanent.kip Hope alive

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? by freeze001(f): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
That will be an insult and affront to her person, she will not even deign to grace such request with any response. Mr Daftus is doing just fine despite not being an economist or businessman. He doesn't know jack yet won't stay out of stuff he knows nothing about.

NOI will not stoop that low please

(1) (Reply)

Abia Governorship: Lawyers Divided Over Inec’s Issuance Of Certificate To Ogah / See The Bad State Of Benin-Ekpoma-Lokoja Road(photos) / No Impeachment Proceedings Instigated By Me ...Sen Dino Melaye Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.