Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

VW Bus Transport Service that Pays N100k/Month or 5%ROI/Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / VW Bus Transport Service that Pays N100k/Month or 5%ROI/Month (749 Views)

VW Bus Transport Service that Pays N100k/Month or. 5%ROI/Month / VW Bus Transport Service that pays N100k/Month or 5%ROI/Month / VW Bus Transport Service that Pays N100k/Month or 5%ROI/Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VW Bus Transport Service that Pays N100k/Month or 5%ROI/Month by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

(1) (Reply)

Coming soon / I Need IT Advice To Set Up A College Of Technology / Fact About Mmm Nigeria That Nobody Wants You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.