Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured (59566 Views)

Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Busty Nollywood Actresses, Adediwura Becky Adesegha (left) and Princess Allwell Ademola were pictured trying to suffocate Actor Saheed Balogun with their huge forwards and fans were quick to caution them.

Becky is, no doubt, endowed with a massive milk industry compared to the slippers someone was flaunting at the GMAA2016.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHN39L-Ds4V

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED AFTER SEEING MORE SEDUCTIVE PHOTOS OF BUSTY BECKY HERE, SOURCE http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/fans-go-gaga-as-two-busty-actresses.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by THONZE(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2016
CHAI.....BOBI GET LEVELS......THIS ONE DEY DO STANDING OVATION....... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by greatness22(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2016
I just love busty ladies, if not for anything, i love them because of my children.

How i wish they can cut small breast for Shatta Wale wife.
cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Tolexander: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2016
THONZE:
CHAI.....BOBI GET LEVELS......THIS ONE DEY DO STANDING OVATION....... grin grin
doing standing ovation courtesy of the bra!

let them remove the bra, then you see the bobis have lost hope, prostrating on their bellies.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Dezolo(f): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2016
angry where's that Shatta wale's girlfriend.. Abi.. These ones never born too??

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by THONZE(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
doing standing ovation courtesy of the bra!

let them remove the bra, then you see the bobis have lost hope, prostrating on their bellies.
CHAIRMAN.....ULTIMATE EXPERT......NA THAT AREA DEM KNOW YOU grin grin ..... BAHD BADDO BADDEST.... grin

17 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by herzern(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2016
I hate boobs undecided

Nairaland frontpage and boobs

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Proffdada: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2016
some fasts have just been broken like kilode grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by kayojosephy(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2016
When you are just discharged from life support nd you are advised by d doctor not to be far away from shock absorber

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by BABANGBALI: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Mouth odour versus body odour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by mayorkyzo: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Mehn..those boobz fit suffocate adult o...

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Sunnypa11(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2016
Expired tanker riders and a retired bleacher

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2016
I can't comment on a thread of this nature.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by asodeboyede(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2016
thou shall not make a brother stumble... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by wristbangle: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2016
See these ultimate warrior boobies cheesy. Only say dem go obey law of gravity when bra comot.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by scholes23(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Well as you can see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Samtoby(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Why is he smiling like someone held at gun point.

Am sure something evil is going through his mind... grin

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by redcliff: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Yoruba women... lol

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by OluDare01(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Nairaland and boobs
Smh
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
I like this man like 'dodo'... You are my man ....

Anyways....
DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Abelpeters: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2016
BusTY indeed
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Jimi23(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
I just love busty ladies, if not for anything, i love them because of my children.

cheesy

Imagine ur level of ignorance. A woman's breasts doesnt determine how much milk she will secrete for ur children. In otherwords, she may be busty and secrete small amounts of milk. She may have small boobs and secrete milk in large amount. Depends on the homones dude. Just say u like bobi to dey take enjoy urself. Forget that "for the sake of my children" bull. So when u eventually marry a busty woman dont be dissapointed just incase she hasnt got enough milk in there for ur children. Hmn?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by TrollTrap: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Dry
I been think say Na better boobs sef
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by akinlex(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2016
how i ran in to see the boobs

12 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Saheed Balogun... welcome to the future.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by prinsam30: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
see as the guy Ponmo just swell up
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by greatness22(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Jimi23:

Imagine ur level of ignorance. A woman's breasts doesnt determine how much milk she will secrete for ur children. In otherwords, she may be busty and secrete small amounts of milk. She may have small boobs and secrete milk in large amount. Depends on the homones dude. Just say u like bobi to dey take enjoy urself. Forget that "for the sake of my children" bull. So when u eventually marry a busty woman dont be dissapointed just incase she hasnt got enough milk in there for ur children. Hmn?
Where is your sense of humour? Please take your frustration far away. Thanks.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by MissRike(f): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Just passing by and sipping my #pito#
I'm MissRike

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by Histrings08(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Very busty human beings... I love DEm big.. Lol
Re: Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured by annnikky(f): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:

cheesy
Really U think is because of ur children undecided
Greatness22!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban / E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.