Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) (37797 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by queenstl(f): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2016

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, shared this selfie of himself smiling as he posed with his daughter, Jasmine.

"Hanging out with my daughter Jasmine."

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/747938837049966592/photo/1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by queenstl(f): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
This Ben Bruce is my mahn!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Senator of Twitter Republic grin

51 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2016
y she no go fyn? wen ur papa gt crib for Beverly hills. only dat thought fit mke yokozuna burst

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Afrok(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2016
They have access to light, power, fuel, food and dollars, why won't she be "spotlessly" beautiful shocked
I'm not surprised undecided

Cool pic....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by ever811(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2016
she for no fine abi? abi u wan do me longer troat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2016
See fine girl na...

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2016
Ok.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by yunglivochi(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
abeg senator of twitter republic and his daughter
£#WHO DEM EPP#£

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Common sense man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Why the man face come rouqh like cloth wet dey inside Ghana must go undecided undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by bosschinalu(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Now flowers will always give to its kind...

especially SCOTTISH breeds.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by solpat(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Lovely cool
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
yunglivochi:

£#WHO DEM EPP#£
...na ME dem EPP,e dey pain U?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Akinola660: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
She fine small
[img]http://i./Qhvk4EA2f9ykU.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Spells(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Hang out, hang in, hang on top and hang under e no concern mi.... Nigeria needs more Dan just hanging out
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Badtman(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
grin If i catch Oga Ben 10 pikin en i go use Common sense ruin her hmmmmmmm ;DIf i catch Oga Ben 10 pikin en i go use Common sense ruin her hmmmmmmm enn grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
him fine pass him daughter
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by virginboy1(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Fine girl no pimples

On the contrary.

A boy in SS 3 wrote a letter to his parents...

LATER TO MY PARENCE.

Dear papa.
Good money...eye neva pay schoon fix o and our ezam tine tabel is aat. I want to partyspet in the ezam o, plees sent money to me if not, they will purshoe me from the schoon and come back to the haos.

Yours chaild.
ID

Father's Reply.

My son,
I am happy you can now handle a pen, please come back home, the village Herbalist is dead and I believe the gods will be happy to have you as the next village Herbalist...Anu-ofia!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by manunkind: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2016
yunglivochi:

£#WHO DEM EPP#£
you never tired who u epp

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by M4gunners: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2016
queenstl:
This Ben Bruce is my mahn!
You create thread, you are still first to comment. This is corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by blackbartee(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Just how does this concerns us

And it made FP again

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by manunkind: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2016
queenstl:

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, shared this selfie of himself smiling as he posed with his daughter, Jasmine.

"Hanging out with my daughter Jasmine."

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/747938837049966592/photo/1
pretty
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by dammytosh: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2016
I prefer Zarah grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can deal with 21 million for her father's nomination form loan (Yinmu angry undecided )

but not 11 Billion loan. angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Alvinnado(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Good product,pray my offspring are finer than me
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Rgd LT
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Benblaq(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2016
blah blah blah if i tke a selfie wit my dad wil it get to frontpage? Mtchew

so d photo dn mk life easy for nigerians shey?
Abeg go away >
pple wey de enjoy de show una d evidence of good living; una de carry d marra for head>>smh
*chews chewing stick*
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Kufie(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2016
alberto2k:
Senator of Twitter Republic grin

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by LEXYCOM: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Amocon should take over the management of ya daughter too....
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Me: Oga Ben this ur daughter no bad o

Ben: Thanks

Me: I 4 like to be her friend o

Ben: She already have Dangote son as her Boyfriend

Me: Na casual friend me want just be

Ben: She doesn't need such friend of such inclination

Me: OK sir

Oga Ben don see me finish say I no get anything to offer her daughter rather na her money I want chop clean mouth discharge

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.