Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC (21353 Views)

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / "Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Limitednow: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
THE Kwara State Chapter Of All Progressives Congress on Tuesday backed the claims by embattled Senate President, Bukola Saraki that “there is a government within the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.”

The party also faulted the President’s response in a statement by his media aide, Mr. Femi Adesina.

The party made this known in a statement by its state Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Sulyman Buhari.

Instead of embarking on a “futile drive to denounce and dismiss the obvious,” the APC in the state said it expected the Presidency to embrace introspection and take right steps in the interest of the nation.

He also accused Adesina of trying to create discord between the President and the Senate leadership.

Buhari said, “The statement by Mr. Femi Adesina on behalf of Mr. President is not only unpresidential, it also failed to convincingly dismiss the widely held view of Nigerians that, indeed, there is a government within the government of Mr. President.

“It is instructive to note that the Senate President is not the first Nigerian to express such observations.

“The Senate President, through the press statement he personally signed, only called the attention of Mr. President to the danger ahead if the ugly situation is permitted to fester.

“In fact, the statement by Mr. Adesina is the clearest indication that a government exists within the government of Mr. President. The President that we know, the President that we have worked with, the President that we have worked for, the President that we voted for, would not have directed his media adviser to issue such anunpresidential statement. That statement is a confirmation of the Senate President’s observation.

“The intention of people like Adesina in the Villa is to create a discord between Mr. President and the Senate President, but that will never happen.

“It is the same cabal that embarrassed Mr. President himself by padding the 2016 national budget, including the budget of Aso Rock, to the extent of inflating some figures in the Villa expenditures.

“It is the same cabal that has made it nearly impossible for many ministers and Special Advisers to have access to Mr. President. The Presidency should be reminded that a cabal hijacked and destroyed the government of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.”

http://.com/theres-a-cabal-in-buharis-govt-that-even-block-ministers-from-seeing-the-president-apc/

6 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by SeverusSnape(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
I thought Buhari is the 'new sheriff in town' grin

Why is there a cabal in new sheriff government?

"It's not business as usual!!!" - ZOMBIES

Buhari must be a dullard afterall, for allowing a cabal grow in his government.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2016
THE Kwara State Chapter Of All Progressives Congress should advise Sarateef to dance to the party tune or face the music.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Horlufemi(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Saraki

4 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by temitemi1(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Just a matter of time...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by wowmenow: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2016
The cabals are old expired men
See problem those zombies put us

12 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by AtlanticBreeze: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2016
why is saraki still trying to patronize a dictator? Buhari is the government withing the government (if there is anything like that). Buhari is the problem

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by rusher14: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Saraki face your trials abi na tribulations squarely.

Quit trying to curry favour especially as you don't deserve it.

5 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by samtheman: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2016
cabal.......hahahahahahaha dats Mohammadu Bola Tinibu

3 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I thought Buhari is the 'new sheriff in town' grin

Why is there a cabal in new sheriff government?

"It's not business as usual!!!" - ZOMBIES

Buhari must be a dullard afterall, for allowing a cabal grow in his government.

Buhari is just a figurehead in Aso Rock - A lot of things is happening behind the scene - this country is being rule by Tinubu, OBJ & Buhari... if Saraki begs Tinubu today, all the cases he his being prosecuted for will stop indefinitely

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by lytech1(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Laughing in chinese now tell me APC wasnt as corrupt as PDP. Dont be surprise to hear our recovered looted fund was later relooted. Cabal is the problem of this country.... All we need is revolution

8 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by fuadnero(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Politicians will always be politicians. They're all the same to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by jejemanito: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2016
I Stopped Reading When I Saw Kwara State Chapter...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by predear(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Nd D presidency dance to D fuji music of des cabals

2 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Limitednow: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2016
jejemanito:
I Stopped Reading When I Saw Kwara State Chapter...

So why commentinng?

9 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by TheFreeOne: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2016
So there's an inner caucus within the inner circle or vice vasa

Abeg Na Dem sabi. Make I go chop my sacrifice abi Na to break my fasting sef. undecided

3 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Limitednow: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by omowolewa: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Kwara chapter, okay, cacus will alway exist when a group is large, cabal will always exist when the cacus is big. Its just all about trust & interest.

Earn the trust and join the cabal too.

2 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by joe17: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
It's obvious and glaring naa...it's no longer secret, its now a common knowledge. God help Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by ginajet(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2016
I am an APC card carrying member... You claim to be a consistent critic. Yet you want me to do opposition job for you. And call me names for not doing so.

If I choose to speak against anything my president and his government does, it is on my terms. Not yours. I am not your advocate. So those jejune tags like "double standards", "sycophants" "hypocrites" you bandy about on my posts actually make me pity you.

If you decide to place expectations of an activist on me even when you know I am partisan, find an appropriate tag for yourself.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by bayulll01(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2016
I think the APC Kwara chapter should rather ask BUKOLA SARAKI on the various allegation exclusivelx hanging around him rather than just give baseless press statement about some imaginary CABAL in this current administration....the truth is you can't betray or illegally boycott your loyal group and party through which brought you to the position you are and still want them to support and stand by you.
So in other news APC Kwara chapter should STFU.

6 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by FagsamPHP(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by chiedu7: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2016

5 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Alvinnado(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
That's there business

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by eph12(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
There are cabals in every government. It's their interest that should be the issue.
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by dammytosh: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
bayulll01:
I think the APC Kwara chapter should rather ask BUKOLA SARAKI on the various allegation exclusivelx hanging around him rather than just give baseless press statement about some imaginary CABAL in this current administration....the truth is you can't betray or illegally boycott your loyal group and party through which brought you to the position you are and still want them to support and stand by you.
So in other news APC Kwara chapter should STFU.
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by tolexy007(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocked
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by hucienda: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape of Gryffindor.. you dey everywhere... you be air??

@Topic: Now. It is cabal.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cabal or no cabal. It requires the collective will of every Nigerian for our dear country to survive.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Spells(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
There's always a cabal in every Government, so no cause for alarm.
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by generalkofosi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
There is no caucus in the presidency, please u are fasting u need to have the fear of Allah..Bukola is just an individual and let him carry his cross

3 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by AKENIBIAJE: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Awon ode..........There is always a kitchen cabinets in every organization or government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari / Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) / Seyi Makinde Marks 100 Days In Office In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.