Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kumalo................supreme Confraternities - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kumalo................supreme Confraternities (39568 Views)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by missuniverse(f): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
simple nd short
twas a nyc ride

Survivor =perseverance
Abandoned child=determination
Kumalo=cleverness + d consequences of evil

Patiently waiting for season 2
catch ya nxt yr...

Tnx for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by nizzy247(f): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
WONDERFUL STORY
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
@domawoleye. . . may God keep giving u nice ideas. . . your stories were beautiful and worth my while. . . cool
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by thonyrule(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Waiting.....
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by ahamonyeka(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:
Dear Fans

i am working on a project.

Kumalo, real name Akporjoto Lawrence Okiemute, his nick name Kmalo out of his love for "Kuma" marijuana. He started smoking "Igbo"at the age of twelve at Otiotio street Efurun in Warri. He was just like every other waffiarian. " Warri no dey carry last".
He left the rugged waffi life style and came to the east to school on a low profile, facing his studies and hoping for a better future. He encouraged his mother to allow Jumbo, his younger and only sibling come to Enugu to school so he could look after Jumbo.

Hell was let loose when the members of the "Hawks" Confraternity killed Jumo and almost killed Kumalo too.

Campus Runs story like you have never seen or heard before! coming to Naira land come first week of September 2016 by your person.

Dominic Awoleye.

Be expectant!
amici

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by mrtegation99(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2016
missuniverse:
simple nd short
twas a nyc ride

Survivor =perseverance
Abandoned child=determination
Kumalo=cleverness + d consequences of evil

Patiently waiting for season 2
catch ya nxt yr...

Tnx for sharing

straight to the point and fullstop.
A very correct outline

Thank Goodness our Book has reached front page so that more people will benefit.

Thanks Mr Dom
Thanks Oga Seun

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by eROCK247(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Nobody mentioned me in dis interesting post embarassed [code][/code] cry
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by pacino26(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2016
This is not just a diary, it's a life tale. Op you're really keeping your audience entertained.

You might as well publish a new book cuz I think The Anchor is outdated.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DonaTee(f): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

Tega, i am so elated by your encouraging comments. Comments like this make me think i am doing a good job and i feel happy. Thank you so much for your encouragement. i will call you.
One love!

Awesome story! Explicit! U sure knw how to teleport ur reader into ur scenes. I can totally relate frm ur story n scenery comparing to truelife stories I was told by some1 who had it all in esut. Back then in fgce we always wondered about d drums we hear frm afar.

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by hitchowoyemi(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
nice work OP!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Tsongz(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2016
undecided hope you aren't one of em sha, how did u know their slangs

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by GoldenJAT(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Ohhhh!! do fast update jare.... nice movie script

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by oluwaemmanuel: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Bros abeg. Mention me in ur nxt stories o

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Alas! Kumalo has made it to front page! Wow! what can i say?
To Seun and our capable MODs. I doff my hat! i remain loyal and appreciative.
To my teeming fans, we made it to FB again! Thank you guys!
One love!

2 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by obindomanya(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:
One love!
beautiful write up! Quite expository *chanting igbokigbo*
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by onatisi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

So you are running away Exec! Maxwell challenged.

Yes o! Danladi said

Ahan? You no dey shame? A whole you the Executioner dey run from war? Maxwell challenged further.

Na so! Danladi said. This one no be shame matter.

You are a coward! Maxwell barked.

I agree! Danladi said.

How did a spineless guy like you become number one any way? Maxwell asked.

Even me sef i dey wonder sometimes! Danladi said. Look Max, if you want to be number one, take am! This is one fight i will not indulge in. It is too risky! Too many mercenaries are being invited! Do you know all our men coming from UNEC, UNIZIK and ESUT? Do you know how many mercenaries the Hawks are importing? So how do you tell who knows you when the war breaks out?

This part really got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by cmoney22222: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
op this story made me go late to work ooo. pls when is the part 2 showing?

DOMAWOLEYE:
One love!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by phemocheee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Entertaining, Thrilling and Educating. Thanks bro, What a Banger!!!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by damose12(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
I must cofess o. I read d story frm d beginning to d end leaving oda works i was doing(hope to meet up sha). God bless u the Op for d write
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by tonaydo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Esut Esut

my alma mata, I stayed at ugwuaji and most a times dey shoot guns anyhow. . .they treat Bleep ups in the bushes cos we hear lots of noise from the bush as late as 1am.

some kind time sef SARS go cum pack people for view center n to bail za u no belong na 20k upward. So many things mhen. . .buh enugu now is so so secured

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by dapsylee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Now... this is what I call literature! Weldon sir
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by alcuin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Igbokigbo for the OP.

You try.

I admire the way you miss up different real confra lingos. ....but in real life "birds/ hawks" don't wield 7 (axe) ....and "black panthers/movement" don't chant "aro".

Kudos. ....you displayed deep knowledge of fraternities.... E be like say you blend self.

6 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Phabulous4(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Well articulated and narrated. Vast knowledge of the narrator on the subject of this work keeps him ahead of his audience. Each scene was a #Wow entwined to the other. And I love the Use of word and construction of sentences. And all the ajasa's #God bless You plenty. Three gbosa for you. #Gbosa! #Gbosa!! #Gbosa. I will appreciate it if I'm mentioned when you commence the Next part.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by mrtegation99(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:
One love!

It's a Testimony to your Good Work.

No Fluke about that grin
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:
One love!

you made my day op. please endeavor to mention me in your next story. ppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Kaycee625(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
wow just started reading the story,so captivated cos the plot is in my state, enugu(coal city) where everything happens
am a bonafide 042 guy, born and bred, no time for gun play, just groove
proud Esutite
graduated 2014

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by olite93(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
oga Dom. nice wrk. remember to mention me in d part 2 n oda stories o. bless ya
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by lordwyze(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Really enjoyed the story... lesson to be learned... kudos to you broda
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks a lot bro!
lordwyze:
Really enjoyed the story... lesson to be learned... kudos to you broda
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:45am On Oct 30, 2016
No Wahala, i will holler at you in due time. Thanks a lot for your kind words!
olite93:
oga Dom. nice wrk. remember to mention me in d part 2 n oda stories o. bless ya
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Kaycee625:
wow just started reading the story,so captivated cos the plot is in my state, enugu(coal city) where everything happens
am a bonafide 042 guy, born and bred, no time for gun play, just groove
proud Esutite
graduated 2014

Correct 042 guy! You sabi Abakpa Nike? Ugbo Oghe? Thinkers Corner? Emene? Onu-Asata, Ogui? Obiagwu? Agbani? Uwani? Awkwunanaw? Independence lay out? Okpara Avenu? I beg continue for me biko! Coal City rocks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Badboy Diary / Fiction Story / Siblings............. / Palingenesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.