Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention (16193 Views)

Breaking News: Court Dismisses Melaye’s Case And Gives INEC Go Ahead For Recall / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Fails To Stop Suit Challenging His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by seguntijan(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Here is the deal: if you are undergoing degoatification and you want to claim persecution on account of your Christian faith, at least ensure that EFCC can trace part of your loot to your tithe. We want to know that you stole and built a Church, bought land for your Pastor and his wife in Lekki, sponsored your Pastor and his wife on an all expenses paid vacation in Dubai, sponsored your Pastor's birthday in the Caribbean, bought or contributed substantially to the purchase of your Pastor's private jet.
If you did these things with part of your loot and you claim persecution because you are a Christian, it won't pain us too much. We will just ensure that you get your day in court and that your ass rots in jail after due process.
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by anytexy: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Burutai nko?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by uchwar1: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
NAVYdogg:
What a pity, FFK never saw this coming..... Fanichukwu Kayodogwu take heart.
hookee.... change of name ti take over
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by greggng: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
In my dream he was raped from the anus in kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by PassingShot(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Detaining for investigation purpose is great?
I'm sure by the time this practice becomes widespread because we feel its not our turn today so who cares it would have been too late for us as a nation.
Very soon the police will hold you in detention because they want to investigate you for a funny case
Did you read the report or you just like to rant for the sake of it?

FFK was not detained for investigation. EFCC had valid court orders to keep him. Stop being emotional and learn to read and comprehend.

The judge held that the detention was not illegal since it was backed by an order of court.

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Justice Adeniyi, however, faulted ‎the practice by the EFCC of arresting and detaining a suspect for the purposes of investigation.
@ passingshot guess you were so logical about this or I wrote this last paragraph. Lols
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by texazzpete(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
sweatlana:

Buhari has set a dangerous precedent. Cos when next another party takes power they will jail all those who campaigned against them.

Why exactly do you think this is bad for the masses when corrupt individuals get jailed?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Then let him to proceed to the Biafran Court Of Appeal....

you wicked o, please where is the court and who is the judge?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by NovusHomo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
PigMeat:
what up zombieees? Wount u speak sense to your master to stop the impunity and injustice? When they finish with ffk and co, and left with no one to imprison they will come for u. Maybe by then they will be no one left to speak for u too. Why detain someone before trial?

To prevent him from running away. Simple.
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
tammie24:
This is just wrong!
I hope Buhari knows everything is time
Today is yours tomorrow can be anybody's
is buhari the judge?, talk well jare, abi u too don begin support evil?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by NovusHomo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
anytexy:
Burutai nko?

O wa daada. grin grin
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rayhutar:
I don't see any wrong doing, who sponsored APC campaign and why are they not arresting those that handle APC campaign money
woe unto d supporters of evil!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by NovusHomo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
greggng:
In my dream he was raped from the anus in kuje prison

The more appropriate hole will be the mouth. Na I'm put am for trouble. grin
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
tammie24:
This is just wrong!

And so? Looters should walk free because of tomorrow?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by sweatlana: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
texazzpete:

Why exactly do you think this is bad for the masses when corrupt individuals get jailed?
Because there will be a time when the masses candidate will be jailed not because he did what others have not don bur
T because he has powerful enemies.
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
sweatlana:
Tough days for ffk. He will definitely seek revenge cos those persecuting him are guilty of what they accuse him for or worse...

Including buhari. All Nigerian public office holder are looters!

Buhari has set a dangerous precedent. Cos when next another party takes power they will jail all those who campaigned against them.
Lol. He will kill all of them. Clown.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by greggng: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
NovusHomo:

The more appropriate hole will be the mouth. Na I'm put am for trouble. grin

U Don kill me with laughter.
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by meltiplexer: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Horlufemi:
Pls ffk should be released, he did nothing wrong.

May be his is your uncle, for you to be saying that he has done nothing after using. #Longliveintheprison# ffk Naijabet man say so
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2016

The judge held that the detention was not illegal since it was backed by an order of court.

Justice Adeniyi, however, faulted ‎the practice by the EFCC of arresting and detaining a suspect for the purposes of investigation .

How contradictory.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by brownlord: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2016

Justice Adeniyi, however, faulted ‎the practice by the EFCC of arresting and detaining a suspect for the purposes of investigation.

Smh for our judicial system, you frown at efcc for detaining suspect while investigating yet you dismiss his case
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
sweatlana:

Because there will be a time when the masses candidate will be jailed not because he did what others have not don bur
T because he has powerful enemies.
At least, he is not innocent. As long as he is guilty. The fact that pdp allowed looters for 16 years to walk freely doesn't mean APC should continue. And you can't expect APC to prosecute all at once. Na ammunition money for now if you don't know.
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by experimentist: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rayhutar:
I don't see any wrong doing, who sponsored APC campaign and why are they not arresting those that handle APC campaign money
did APC follow share dollars?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by meltiplexer: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
tammie24:
This is just wrong!

So Buhari should leave them to continue stealing from federal government abi, i think you need to borrow common sense from BMB. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by Horlufemi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
meltiplexer:

May be his is your uncle, for you to be saying that he has done nothing after using. #Longliveintheprison# ffk Naijabet man say so

He is just persecuted. what did he actually do wrong?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by feedthenation(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
One very good thing about FFK detention is that he hasn't got the internet to spew his rubbish articles...the world wide web has been rather quiet...
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by meltiplexer: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Horlufemi:

He is just persecuted. what did he actually do wrong?

He has the money that belong to the masses in his pocket
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by thesicilian: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
PassingShot:

Sorry, this particular case doesn't fall into that category.

Learn to read and comprehend contextual meaning.

I know what I read, idiota. Perhaps you should read my comment again. You don't have to quote me if you're too dumb to comprehend simple statements.

Does the fact that a ruling is backed by another court of equal or lower status un-upturn-able? Even when the judge doesn't think the action is right?
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by crazymod: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Too bad

Tho I don't sympathise with him with the way he tried to ridicule the Ikemba of Nnewi's Family. cool

Enjoy your stay sir cool
Forget ojukwu matter. FFK was the first to yansh Bianca. You can't deny him the trophy because of a common rebel leader.
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by tammie24: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
meltiplexer:

So Buhari should leave them to continue stealing from federal government abi, i think you need to borrow common sense from BMB. Naijabet man say so
what happened to the funds that got missing during buhari reign as ptdf chairman

Oh I forgot!
His children have to go to school... abroad
And now his wife is giving donations and could even give bribe

Aishailubuton!
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by tammie24: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
sulesadat:

is buhari the judge?, talk well jare, abi u too don begin support evil?
Buhari himself is not clean

So many things I can mention here

This is just political hunting
Re: Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention by PassingShot(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
thesicilian:

I know what I read, idiota. Perhaps you should read my comment again. You don't have to quote me if you're too dumb to comprehend simple statements.

Does the fact that a ruling is backed by another court of equal or lower status un-upturn-able? Even when the judge doesn't think the action is right?
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun, the emboldened violates rule 2. Please enforce it appropriately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat / Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping / "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.