Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (20827 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by youngest85(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
I love etisalat

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ireneony(f): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tell me his name

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
yea i do...i told him..no big deal!wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
yeah i also lyk smone on nl buh i guess d feeling aint mutual
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
Yes
whisper make i hear am?grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
yea i do...i told him..no big deal!wink
n dats aw u forgot abt ur sis
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes,his moniker is.....mmmm,i am shy. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KnightRod(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
I feel the need to like another person for whatever reason is fleeting..

It makes no sense. We were all born single, we should remain single.

Sequel to the above, I do have a crush on sinaj, and I'm saying this although you did not state yours.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the.
Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
grin ladies are very wicked...

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

n dats aw u forgot abt ur sis
wow...i was about to quote you now...to tell you yaff forgotten me...you didnt even flash sef..*sobs*
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:

How do you mean?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KnightRod(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes,his moniker is.....mmmm,i am shy. grin
Please, do not be shy.

Do tell, I'm sure a whole lot of us do not know each other here.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Still searching grin hard to find someone that will like you back. tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KingRex1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
She knows herself.. A very unique lady

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
E no go pass Seun wey she like or Lalasticlala sad

Any I think I liiiiiiiiiiiiiike... kiss kiss

Yes you, you knw ur self wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

How do you mean?
people who like someone and fail to tell them are the most selfish people on earth.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
I feel the need to like another person for whatever reason is fleeting..

It makes no sense. We were all born single, we should remain single.

Sequel to the above, I do have a crush on sinaj, and I'm saying this although you did not state yours.

Wow guess sinaj knows now.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
people who like someone and fail to tell them are the most selfish people on earth.

No nah we ladies don't like been turned down and again we weren't brought up to ask a man out no matter what. So we rather hide our feelings than show it.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
hehehehe aw we take wicked naw?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
Please, do not be shy.

Do tell, I'm sure a whole lot of us do not know each other here.
Lol,i am crushing badly on him. grin buh i am shy to type his moniker.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KnightRod(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Wow guess sinaj knows now.
I guess.

What about yours? I guess the rest of us confessants would appreciate if you tell.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Still searching grin hard to find someone that will like you back. tongue

No I have so many of them that has sent me pm and I didn't reply.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KnightRod(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,i am crushing badly on him. grin buh i am shy to type his moniker.
You could give a hint instead.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehe aw we take wicked naw?
ur own sef is even worse.. u like someone yet u feel he doesn't like u bak? Are u a professor in Psychology?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
wow...i was about to quote you now...to tell you yaff forgotten me...you didnt even flash sef..*sobs*
my dear v bin ill for sometime naw,na evn for sick bed i tk vote for missNL sef
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes na.
Wait o... Like in what way?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

How did you get to know the feeling ain't mutual? Perhaps you should let him know how you feel.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

No nah we ladies don't like been turned down and again we weren't brought up to ask a man out no matter what. So we rather hide our feelings than show it.
continue hiding it eh until it chokes u up. So it is we men now dat loves being turned down abi? D reason why I love to break hearts.

So u weren't brought up to ask a man out no matter what yet you advocate for equal rights, continue. Ur case is philosophical
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
ur own sef is even worse.. u like someone yet u feel he doesn't like u bak? Are u a professor in Psychology?
hehehehehehehehe he knws i lyk him n he sed it ws mutual buh he dznt show dat he actually does lyk me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.