Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (3814 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Lol he probably doesn't even know I exist
Is it me?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

I am not looking for a man I have too many disturbing me already but just trying to becarefu.
Hahahahahaha too many eh.
keep yelling yerself that
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by tobe4real(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2016
Like ke?but most people don't have their pics on their profiles how do you get to like people without seeing what they look like?or you fall in love with with their comments?the few i've seen sef i send PMs but they hardly respond
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 30, 2016
chelseabmw:
Lol

Tell us ur NL crush jor cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Chikpat(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Irunoobo and susan404
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Jilo83(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Jilo83:
Enahi

Hi
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

Is it me?

Nope..... lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Jilo83(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

Hi
I like u
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Eminentsaint(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

grin don't mind me jare, I gats to form strong girl na. I don't want no man looking down at moi cry
So, we should look up to you?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
mimzy:

Tell us ur NL crush jor cheesy

lol none
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

Nope..... lipsrsealed
*Ooops*
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

*Ooops*

Huh
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

*Ooops*

First time am seeing your moniker
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

Huh
I am d one u are having CRUSH on now.
Check my moniker smiley.
Pls, don't go and have crush on anoda guy Ooh smiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

First time am seeing your moniker
I removed my real pix, though.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

I am d one u are having CRUSH on now.

Check my moniker smiley.

Pls, don't go and have crush on anoda guy Ooh smiley

No not you, I don't know this moniker.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

I removed my real pix, though.

Huh u are probably mistaking me for someone else. It's my first time of interacting with you herehere undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

Huh u are probably mistaking me for someone else. It's my first time of interacting with you herehere undecided

(Sighs)

Probably, u have a lot of chat mates.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

(Sighs)

Probably, u have a lot of chat mates.

Huh send me a pm
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

Huh send me a pm

pm sent
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

pm sent

I just found out I don't know you sorry.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

I just found out I don't know you sorry.

And u don't want to?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ehix89(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Do musicians release a song twice, just cause the song was a hit doesn't mean he/she should release same song over and over again, you had this thread just yesterday, doing this again simple makes you CLUELESS.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyology88(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

You Ignored me, and u made this room Dull.

Why?

I told u u are my crunch, but u refused to let it click.

sad sad
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Dynamonds: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

It's you Enahi all the way kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Generalkorex(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Generalkorex:
Enahi

Thank you
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by patola080(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Many of them are here
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Generalkorex(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:

Thank you
i like edo girls
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Dynamonds: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Generalkorex:

i like edo girls

cheesy

I like just one Edo girl, and that is Enahi kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Frank Idoho's Wife Is Wearing..see Photo / I Have Money & Cars, I’m Looking For A Guy With 19cm D**k Says Lagos Big Girl / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.