Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event (56271 Views)

Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event? / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by 360frolic(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Money or No Money, when you see this lady glowing in this wonderful setting, you will thank God for your lot!!!

This lady was spotted at an event recently and it has gone viral. People see her as a reason to be happy for whatever postion they find themselves...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-beautiful-lady-withoutlegs-and.html

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by SeverusSnape(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
*sobbing*

Life is so unfair. Such an adorable lady.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by sheedy407(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
She has courage

7 Likes

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by SweetieConstie(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Awww... embarassed

Such a pretty lady! This life is so mysterious! crycry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Mologi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
The Lord is her strenght....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
God is Great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Ddonoflife(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just Imagine The Smile On Her Face Irrespectiv Of Her Condition.IF LIFE GIVES YOU ONE REASON TO BE SAD,GIVE LIFE 10 REASONS Y U FEEL U SHLD B HAPI.in everything,giv thanks no mata the situation.its wel

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by tdayof(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
God is her strength.
Am sorry God. I know I have been so ungrateful.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by OscaZee: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
wow..
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Excelboi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wonderful God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by kollybay4u: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
"BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE" May God send helper to her!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by ofemigeorge(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Guys please how can one save a page for offline viewing. I use UC browser version 10. I want to save this news.

1 Like

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by justicesky24(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
God is good. All the time and all the time God is good

3 Likes

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by candidbabe(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
In any condition you find yourself give GOD thanks.
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Allahu Akbar.... Allahu Akbar...... Allahu Akbar

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Heineken(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wonderful God..
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
GOD is her strength she so beautiful... angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by KenModi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dear God if I ever complain about how my life is, just ignore me, I'm being ungrateful.

Thank you Lord for everything and continue to make this lady's smile be a source of inspiration for all ungrateful children of yours like me.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by olaasiwaju: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Allahu akbar.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by flokii: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
*sobbing*

Life is so unfair.

So unfair bro..

Why it's not cool to pride oneself with looks and all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by boboLIL(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
may God bless you aplenty
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Owliver(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
what has she done wrong?
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
eiya
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Ddonoflife(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
kollybay4u:
a
fear God my broda.u stil dey say 'a' for this kain thread.A FOR APPLE

9 Likes

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by YaksonFCA(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hm!
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by sexaddict08(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmnnn...
and she looks happy than me wey complete...
nawah oooo...
this one na real socialite....
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by visijo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
maybe she get money o... But Oluwa let your name be praise....
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Taiyescott(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Uhhhmn, God Have Mercy Oo..
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Kizyte(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
May God provide her a kind and wealthy man who will see beyond her situation, marry and take good care of her!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by mu2sa2: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is the sort of person that should be supported by government - persnalized wheelchair, full scholarship, guaranteed job, free medicare and housing. But alas, our politicians are most useless and wouldn't notice her but would rather buy okada for their thugs.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Spells(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
What else can I say..... Thank God
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by goodyearsam123(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
The ways of GOD is different from the way of men. To GOD b the Glory great thing he has done. + all things are for his pleasure they are all well created.

Hallelujah to the name of the most high GOD

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Talking / Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.