Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! (39310 Views)

Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Finn081(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin can't laugh alone, lala come do the needful
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Spells(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin bros u don make mi finish my today laf oh... How I wan do now if musa cum back con dey yarn mi Gist... Which laf I go use later now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by smiliyB(f): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

I heard in Onitsha, two people sit with the driver.

I couldn't believe my ears, I still hope it's a lie
lolz it's very true,keke driver go fix extra sit join for the front even when FRSC stop and remove all their extra 4 one particular period like that,they still go add again...my fellow igbo ppl n love for money no be here ooo grin[quote author=Anyi3 post=47044180] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Mcowubaba: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
This one got me rolling on the floor, soo tey my boxers tear join cheesy

7. You, holding on for dear life when you have to sit at the front.

You’ll now be sitting with half nyansh.
Rotflmao... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Ucbiu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
ABEG LAUGH WAN KILL ME,

THOSE PIX REALLY MAKE MY DAY grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
13. When rain starts falling and they pull down that their dirty tarpaulin.

It’s even worse when they don’t have at all.

Source = http://zikoko.com/general/keke-napep/
Op u r too funny, u for make it 20 nw! Laugh wan kill me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by ikorodureporta: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
6. When someone begs you to move to the front seat for them.

Ugh! I don’t want to.

...i no enta the last one because na front remain sad

3 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Rockyrascal(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:

grin
forexbinary:

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by MoneyGreen(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
13. When rain starts falling and they pull down that their dirty tarpaulin.

It’s even worse when they don’t have at all.

Source = http://zikoko.com/general/keke-napep/
[size=15pt]OP, wetin be tarpaulin? Lmao! gringringrin abeg it's trampoline. OP and illiteracy are like; [/size] grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy grin
forexbinary:
8. When your driver starts dragging road with a trailer.

Oga, have you forgotten what you are driving? See you see trailer embarassed

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by forexbinary: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
[size=15pt]OP, wetin be tarpaulin? Lmao! gringringrin abeg it's trampoline. OP and illiteracy are like; [/size] grin

grin grin
Thank you jarey

2 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by dheolexaone(f): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
6 & 12 nailed it.
ff @dheolexaone on #Instagram
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by taurusmena1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happens in Benin.dnt be surprised
Anyi3:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by PetersonMendez1: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Olodo itk, OP is correct. Use ur dictionary or google.

9 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by MoneyGreen(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
PetersonMendez1:

Olodo itk, OP is correct. Use ur dictionary or google.
[size=15pt]really? Mek I check again mayb I don high off 502[/size]
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by blackbartee(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tiri gbosa for the OP for making us laugh

grin grin grin grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by forexbinary: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
ikorodureporta:

...i no enta the last one because na front remain sad

**** Na those market women sabi do am pass cheesy
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

Even in warri
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Chibuhealth(f): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by forexbinary: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
blackbartee:
Tiri gbosa for the OP for making us laugh

grin grin grin grin

Thank you sir...I hope it reflects on my bank account grin

***runs to check bank account balance*** wink

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by oladeledave: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hover Camera: A personal drone to replace selfie stick for selfie lovers

http://www.inforeporters.com.ng/hover-camera-a-personal-drone-to-replace-selfie-stick-for-selfie-lovers/
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by MoneyGreen(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:

grin grin
Thank you jarey
[size=15pt]Sorry you're right man. I was high off codeine[/size] cry

5 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Project400: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by forexbinary: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
[size=15pt]Sorry you're right man. I was high off codeine[/size] cry

U ar welcome sir! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Seunnzy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
cheesy
Lmao!!!In the first place,why wud invite a one hit track artiste

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by krismars(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bros na wa for u o...u be confirm ....

[quote author=forexbinary post=47046796]
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by simplyglow: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

Also in Benin. I was so shocked the first time I saw it
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by nodullin(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
cheesy

humble Smith will just keep shouting #osinachi... osinachi.. osinachi... ka'm nukwa. .. osinachi... owukwa chi na eye## for the remaining 26mins

2 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by ikorodureporta: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Back then, i neva patronized them. Moving around ikeja & V.I., i go jst fly byke. (make one chick no come catch me inside cheesy ) ...but when dem ban okada along thoz routes, my eyez clear... grin

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by izzou(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Number 8 was the bomb

I wonder if the keke rider is high when he wil carry me and be dragging road with container

Na so so blood of Jesus i go just dey shout

3 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by oodua1stson: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
it's tarpaulin for real.

The only brain dead illiterate here is yoy

2 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by oodua1stson: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
When the keke guy won't give you your change

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident / The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos / Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.