Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! (39311 Views)

Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by oodua1stson: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
When you're involved in bolekaja with the keke guy because of your change

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by MoneyGreen(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
oodua1stson:
it's tarpaulin for real.

The only brain dead illiterate here is yoy
grin get out of hear man
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by olamakinde(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
[size=15pt]OP, wetin be tarpaulin? Lmao! gringringrin abeg it's trampoline. OP and illiteracy are like; [/size] grin
U're d real illiterate, trampoline is a gymnastic and recreational device while tarpaulin is a waterproof sheet of material used as a cover, so op is correct

3 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Arisheloaded(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

I heard in Onitsha, two people sit with the driver.

I couldn't believe my ears, I still hope it's a lie

It is true in some parts of Onitsha. I lived there.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Thobiy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

itz true
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by pavy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
[size=15pt]OP, wetin be tarpaulin? Lmao! gringringrin abeg it's trampoline. OP and illiteracy are like; [/size] grin

both of you are correct...English language is vast, diverse and dynamic grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Thobiy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ucbiu:
ABEG LAUGH WAN KILL ME,
THOSE PIX REALLY MAKE MY DAY grin
Too hilarious
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by visijo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
i hear say government still wan ban keke again?
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by QueenEKAMMA(f): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

na true o, i mean very true,by the right and left hand.infact i sidon yesterday to watt market
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by great289(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

very true
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by shankie: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

even in ilorin and minna, two people sit with the driver, though they use to put an extension sit to make u comfortable, bt if the keke stop and the start button no dey work u people infront has to come down so d driver can kick start it

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Ochife(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

bros even 4 warri

2 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

True. You wan see me they cruise for front?
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by ngoben(f): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Myndd
Ishilove
Cutehector
Vikiz
refiner
Smellymouth (and all the Smelly family cheesy )
Mr Cork angry
farano
STFUareyougod
obiorathesubtle

If you hear your name, come and dance
If you hear your name oo, come and dance,

Seun come and dance, supepe supepe

Ok, let me continue
...e be like say u dey miss primary school
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Davecafary(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
6. When someone begs you to move to the front seat for them.

Ugh! I don’t want to.
I don't you kuku wait for another one...am paying my t/fare, he's not carrying me free....Op God will give you cause to laugh for making me laugh too. grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Oliviaxx(f): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

Nah,its true...better believe it. they made an extension of d drivers seat on the other side angry undecided ndi ulu afia
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by nurez305(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
ITK spotted

3 Likes

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Edigrows: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
13. When rain starts falling and they pull down that their dirty tarpaulin.

It’s even worse when they don’t have at all.

Source = http://zikoko.com/general/keke-napep/

angry angry angry i remember a rainy day i sat in front of keke, I wasn't so wet but when they brought down that tarpaulin it was worse, i looked like I entered Atlantic ocean

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Duchessree(f): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
rotflmao.. grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Ayauche(f): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Myndd
Ishilove
Cutehector
Vikiz
refiner
Smellymouth (and all the Smelly family cheesy )
Mr Cork angry
farano
STFUareyougod
obiorathesubtle

If you hear your name, come and dance
If you hear your name oo, come and dance,

Seun come and dance, supepe supepe

Ok, let me continue

Hahahaha abeg help me call smellymouth out, e don tey wey I hear his funny comments.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Emekayoung(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:

grin grin
Thank you jarey
Tarpaulin is correct,because it's a sheet of heavy waterproof cloth which is used to protect d passengers inside d keke wen rainy. Trampoline is for performing acrobatics. Pls tell him to ask his school teacher the meaning of wat he wrote up there..
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Pilate2016(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

It is true. But they will add additional seat
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Akjr(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
[size=15pt]really? Mek I check again mayb I don high off 502[/size]
guy u n Op are like needle n thread...... He was corect n he admitted 2 b wrong, dah means he no know am

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by charlsecy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
Yes, one passenger on each side of the driver. However, Road Safety officials are taking tough measures on some roads that only the driver can even sit in front.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by NZAGHA(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Following...grin

Ride on OP! *Grabs popcorn*
*looks into popcorn bag* anyone boyz?? Eh oga madam
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by heywhyc5(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Abeg, share the popcorn with me ooh. ****grabs plastic chair to sit down****

Remain for me ooooo grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by M4gunners: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
cheesy
You wicked o.Wetin Humblesmith do you na lol.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Glolite(f): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Even in Benin
Anyi3:
grin grin

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Ezionye(f): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin grin

Lwkm

One of the best
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Youngsage: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:

It is possible bros. They even have double decked keke. grin

Very soon, keke go get first class and economy class... shocked

Ndi Igbo be anyi di egwu tongue

It is true oooo I've seen it before grin grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Youngsage: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
10. You, watching cars and okadas speed pass your keke:

They can be slow sha.I for kukuma trek am.

Some of them are fast oooo i think those ones tweak their engines or sth, those fast ones overtake cars anyhow for real mehn grin grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Huxley11(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
MoneyGreen:
oga, trampoline is used for gymnastics, y tarpaulin is the one used by keke and even for our parties. so u don't have to insult people before correcting them. and u are even wrong in this case and he/she is right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos / Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics) / Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.