Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cancellation Of Relocation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cancellation Of Relocation (12933 Views)

Nysc Relocation Cancellation / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / NYSC Relocation, Guidance And Special Assistance 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancellation Of Relocation by eltigreu06(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dear corps members and the public..can relocation be cancelled through rejection by the state you are relocating to?
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Taeewo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
I guess u requested for it n dey gave u another state.....I dont think u can revoke it..

1 Like

Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by usmanktg2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
v
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by eltigreu06(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
]I guess u requested for it n dey gave u another state.....I dont think u can revoke it.. [/quote]........yea I did but if I go to my new ppa n request for rejection??.? Can I go back to my initial state
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Doublelady(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes its possible I did it.. But u have to go to ur secretariat u will be asked to write a letter to Abuja. ...
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Honeybash(f): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Doublelady:
Yes its possible I did it.. But u have to go to ur secretariat u will be asked to write a letter to Abuja. ...
send me ur num
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Honeybash(f): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Doublelady:
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Doublelady(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=Honeybash post=47060128][/quote] sent u an email.. .check
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by daejih: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Doublelady:

Hello, Doublelady. I need your help. I want to cancel redeployment too.
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Doublelady(f): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=daejih post=51949452]

Hello, Doublelady. I need your help. I want to cancel redeployment too.[/quote
Go to your secretariat and tell them
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by daejih: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=Doublelady post=51952728][/quote]

I called someone and I was told I have to report first to where I was redeployed. Then apply for cancellation of redeployment. Is this how you did yours, Doublelady?
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by daejih: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Doublelady:

I called someone and I was told I have to report first to where I was redeployed. Then apply for cancellation of redeployment. Is this how you did yours, Doublelady?
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
I'm also trying to cancel my redeployment, I have written the letter but I haven't gotten any response. Please someone should explain how it works cos we have just 7 days to report to the new state & time is going.
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Doublelady(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
daejih:

No, I went straight to my secretariat and was told to write a letter to abuja
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Trendy247: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na wa o... Wen me dey fyn relocation, una dey cancel.

Abeg mek una put me Tru na
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by sleekysoft(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Hello But how long would it take ??
Doublelady:
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by sleekysoft(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2017
wa sit sorted out for you ??
Honeybash:
send me ur num
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by George22016(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Doublelady:

Pls I will like to redeploy. How did u go about it
Slickchick:
I'm also trying to cancel my redeployment, I have written the letter but I haven't gotten any response. Please someone should explain how it works cos we have just 7 days to report to the new state & time is going.
eltigreu06:
]I guess u requested for it n dey gave u another state.....I dont think u can revoke it.. ........yea I did but if I go to my new ppa n request for rejection??.? Can I go back to my initial state
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by rhymesnoni(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
i did same bt da procedure is vigorous nd stressfuss, u jst go to the NYSC secretariate of ya initial state, dae wld ask u to write a lettr cancellation of relocation. u take it from dia.
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by rhymesnoni(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
rhymesnoni:
i did same bt da procedure is rigorous nd stressfuss, u jst go to the NYSC secretariate of ya initial state, dae wld ask u to write a lettr cancellation of relocation. u take it from dia.
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by UniqueGenii: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by hitchowoyemi(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2017
rhymesnoni:
i did same bt da procedure is vigorous nd stressfuss, u jst go to the NYSC secretariate of ya initial state, dae wld ask u to write a lettr cancellation of relocation. u take it from dia.

helloo sir, please I need more explanation on redeployment cancellation. I hv written a letter of cancellation of relocation and i'm waiting for their response. wat was d next step u took pls? I would be glad if u can drop your number pleaase so that I can give u a call sir
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by Dequeenuwa1: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Pls I want to cancel my relocation how do I go bout it.
Pls urgent answer is highly needed. No mata how stressful or rigorous it can be. Pls give me an answer
Re: Cancellation Of Relocation by jumygold(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2018
Doublelady:

Please send me your number too
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau / NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members / 2021 NYSC Batch A Registration Begins On March 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.