Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Hips Don't Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hips Don't Lie (4958 Views)

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos / What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hips Don't Lie by BAMMZ(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
HIPS DON'T LIE ‘They don’t get women like me in the UK’: Woman with EIGHT-FOOT hips makes £1400 a month from steamy webcam sessions with British men
Bobbi-Jo Westley, from America, weighs 35 stone and claims her sizeable saddlebags and 10 STONE legs make her irresistible to blokes
BY HAYLEY RICHARDSON
29th June 2016, 9:12 am
A 35-STONE woman with eight-foot hips is making a fortune from an adoring legion of British men.
Curvy Bobbi-Jo Westley claims her sizeable saddlebags and 10-STONE legs make her irresistible to blokes.
Bobbi-Jo Westley makes a fortune out of British men who drool over her ample curves
She reckons her 10-stone legs make her irresistible to blokes
Besotted Brits are forking out hundreds of pounds for steamy webcam sessions with the 43-year-old model from Pennsylvania, America.
Bobbi-Jo says: “I have a lot of British fans. Men from England love me because you don’t get women like me in the UK.
“They tell me what they want to do to me and it can get steamy – I love the British accent.”
Bobbi-Jo is part of the Super Size Big Beautiful Women (SSBBW) modelling community, where overweight women pose for photo shoots and get paid to parade on webcams for clients.
Bobbi-Jo reckons she’s so popular with British men because there aren’t women like her in the UK
She got into modelling three years ago after being approached on Facebook by a SSBBW photographer.
Bobbi-Jo has always been slightly bigger than average, but began to pile on the pounds around her hips and bottom in her twenties with the development of an under-active thyroid.
Now Bobbi-Jo makes £1,400 a month from her webcam sessions and modelling work under her stage name ‘Ultimate Pear’.
She receives an incredible 40 to 50 Facebook messages a DAY from men requesting pictures and online chats - which can last anywhere between a few minutes and an hour.
Bobbi said: “British men tell me they love my smile and my personality – and my body of course.
“I’m like nothing they’ve ever seen before.
Bobbi-Jo makes £1,400 a month from her webcam sessions
She says stripping off gives her a sense of empowerment
“I talk to one English man called Mark from Warwick who loves American Super Size Big Beautiful Women.
“He loves my smile, my hips and my beauty. He likes it when I pose for him and dance in a thong.”
Bobbi-Jo says bearing her fleshy folds has caused her confidence to soar and says stripping off gives her a feeling of empowerment.
Though she admits her weight does cause her some problems when it comes to fitting into clothes and squeezing down supermarket aisles.
Bobbi-Jo admits she does struggle getting into clothes sometimes
Bobbi-Jo has some of the largest hips in the world, but she's determined to make them the biggest
Her hips currently measure a staggering 91 inches, making them among the largest in the world, but she is determined to push forward with her plans to make them the very biggest.
She would need to eclipse fellow American Mikel Ruffinelli, whose hips measured 99 inches when they were recorded in 2013.
Bobbi-Jo says bearing her fleshy folds has caused her confidence to soar
Recommended by
COMMENTS
EXCLUSIVE
BARCROFT MEDIA 8
BARCROFT MEDIA 8
BARCROFT MEDIA 8
BARCROFT MEDIA 8
BARCROFT MEDIA 8

Re: Hips Don't Lie by BAMMZ(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2016

Re: Hips Don't Lie by obiorathesubtle: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided what an unfortunate woman.

1 Like

Re: Hips Don't Lie by Flexherbal(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Did you see that?
Don't worry.
I sachet of my herbal tea will do the wonder.
Re: Hips Don't Lie by BAMMZ(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Some weird folks just luv this. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Hips Don't Lie by BAMMZ(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Flexherbal:
Did you see that?
Don't worry.
I sachet of my herbal tea will do the wonder.

Did you say 1 truckload of your herbal tea? Including 1drum of Chinese sliming tea. Maybe then. Did you read that she even wants to increase those hips?
Re: Hips Don't Lie by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided what an unfortunate woman.
U like? grin see her camel toes@first pics.
Re: Hips Don't Lie by obiorathesubtle: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
U like? grin see her camel toes@first pics.
undecided godtforbid.. Is this even real or na photoshop? How pesin go fat like this?

Bae.. Op you nor fat o.. Don't shatter my heart just like that cry
Re: Hips Don't Lie by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided godtforbid.. Is this even real or na photoshop? How pesin go fat like this?

Bae.. Op you nor fat o.. Don't shatter my heart just like that cry
Photoshop kwa,noo.I fat pass her boo,u gat no choice. cry cry
Re: Hips Don't Lie by obiorathesubtle: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Photoshop kwa,noo.I fat pass her boo,u gat no choice. cry cry
shocked cheesy it was nice knowing you hun.. It really was..
Re: Hips Don't Lie by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Amo..eba

(1) (Reply)

Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / I Found Millions Under A Rock Behind My House. What A Shock! - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.