Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? (11355 Views)

See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) / SA Fitness Trainer, Spahle Mpisane Bares Breast For Her Umemulo Ceremony / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
temmym4:

Bros. be sincere. no offence, ever since you have been working or receiving fund, put everything together. have you made up to the said amount?
wake up bro, this is your own reality, not a nollywood movie.
Yes, ofcourse. The fact that the amount is big to you, doesnt mean its big for everyone. Let's not put figures on our worth. Leave that to E-money and other psychologically misfits whose genesis was poverty.
Re: Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? by temmym4(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
Yes, ofcourse. The fact that the amount is big to you, doesnt mean its big for everyone. Let's not put figures on our worth. Leave that to E-money and other psychologically misfits whose genesis was poverty.

#smiles.. Of course. i was expecting this. we know your type.
I dont pretend, neither do i claim what i am not. Yeah, it s much! ... We didnt bring a single penny with us from heaven, if i could hav the said amount for free without financial aid from family, banks or whatsoever.. then it is MUCH to me.. cos i know what that can yield into in just a year with me. i didnt even invest up to 8% of that anyway.
Good luck.
Re: Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? by temmym4(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? by ajasbaba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Edybleketara:
Illiterate, its thread not tread.

sorry nah your papa teach me for school.
Re: Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
temmym4:

#smiles.. Of course. i was expecting this. we know your type.
I dont pretend, neither do i claim what i am not. Yeah, it s much! ... We didnt bring a single penny with us from heaven, if i could hav the said amount for free without financial aid from family, banks or whatsoever.. then it is MUCH to me.. cos i know what that can yield into in just a year with me. i didnt even invest up to 8% of that anyway.
Good luck.

Let me repeat; What is big for you might not be big for others. Some people's house rent are other people's weekend shopping money. You can't change these facts. Good luck in your enterprise.

By the way, I am not religious, so save the story of heavenly luggages for the reilgious dummies. No offense please.
Re: Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? by Gee64: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Maybe he still sucks the mother's breast.
@OP i wonder what goes on in your head, that made you asked such question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.