Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand (41284 Views)

5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" / Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by lordkit400: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
all Of us know that Davido loves his daughter Imade and never fails to show it at any given opportunity.

He shared this photo of him flying back from LA today and a close look shows his daughter's name 'Imade' and 'sweetmother' probably for his late mom.

Another photo below

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/29/photo-who-else-has-noticed-that-davido-has-his-daughters-name-tatooed-on-his-hand/

1 Share

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by lordkit400: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
good
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by bless2tom(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
proud father..
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Specialbaby(f): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
What about the unborn ones? He would probably tattooed them in his back, stomach,legs even mouth.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gud for him
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by AnnTee: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
His mother's name is imade,he named his daughter after her...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by satelliteDISH(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
The professionalism these tattoo artists display battles me alot. They don't seem to make mistakes in their designs on the human body.

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Starlet50(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gosh!!! I still don't understand why niggas enjoy having tattoos...I mean if u cn inscribe words on ue body what's stopping u frm writing 666 on ur forehead

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Starlet50(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gosh!!! I still don't understand why niggas enjoy having tattoos...I mean if u cn inscribe words on ur body what's stopping u frm writing 666 on ur forehead.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by iykekelvins(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okay.
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
no one cares, if he like make he tattoo am for him prick.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Leoswaggs(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm still tryin to figure out how dis tin take concern my life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Shehucom(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
i hate tattoo, the tattooed and the tatooer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by kenoz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Proud dad
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by nerodenero: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
satelliteDISH:
The professionalism these tattoo artists display battles me alot. They don't seem to make mistakes in their designs on the human body.
... as in "blood and sand" in Spartacus or Game of thrones grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Daniel058(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Me h8 tatu
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by kayalla(f): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
so when he finally marry and have more children he will tattoo all his children's name on his body abi? anyway its good for him incase he over takes Tubaba so he will remember all his offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
I hope wizkid will follow sooth
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Adehwale: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Starlet50:
Gosh!!! I still don't understand why niggas enjoy having tattoos...I mean if u cn inscribe words on ur body what's stopping u frm writing 666 on ur forehead.
cuz its ridiculous and un-fashionable
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by okuneddie(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't like tattoos.....meanwhile....

As UK Pull out (BREXIT) of European Union...
The European Commission has just announced an
agreement whereby English will be the official
language of the European Union rather than
German, which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations, the British
Government conceded that English spelling had
some room for improvement and has accepted a
5- year phase-in plan that would become known
as "Euro-English".
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c".
Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump
with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of
"k". This should klear up konfusion, and
keyboards kan have one less letter.
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the
sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be
replaced with "f". This will make words like
fotograf 20% shorter.
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new
spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where
more komplikated changes are possible.
Governments will enkourage the removal of
double letters which have always ben a deterent
to akurate speling.
Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent
"e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go
away.
By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps
such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd
from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer,
ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil
find it ezi TU understand ech oza. Ze drem of a
united urop vil finali kum tru.
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German
like zey vunted in ze forst plas.
And Congratulations you have learnt German
within minutes.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by alphaconde(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
I detest tattoos I have this perception that pple with tattoo use cocaine, there's a very fine footballer in my club called coutinho, this is the only reason I hate him

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by baloest: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gud 4 him,always showing off,if I may ask all dis. .....wat 4
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Qyubee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
alphaconde:
I detest tattoos I have this perception that pple with tattoo use cocaine, there's a very fine footballer in my club called coutinho, this is the only reason I hate him
I bet u h8 messi too tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
*YAWNS*
Rubbinq eyes
Witches in my arear won't lemme sleep....

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by druxy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
like wizzy boluwatife
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by steadyguy101: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
i'm sure he has gone to us to suck a couple of D**KS

and allowed some large trains pass through his tunnel
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by OCTAVO: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Adesiji77: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Specialbaby:
What about the unborn ones? He would probably tattooed them in his back, stomach,legs even mouth.

cheesy grin
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by chimah3(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
How about
Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Cutesexy1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by tengs(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Adesiji77 post=47052545]
shebi nah him body

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Specialbaby:

Do you want to have them for him? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes / Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.