Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) (7625 Views)

Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Saw this online.... dnt mind the blunder in the picture..

So ladies, can you?

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by BIDEEN: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
No = no

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
BIDEEN:
No = no
lol. U too dey fear ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yeah cos not holding him for fun

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by hiddy88(f): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
lai lai, shey i dey mad ni? dis is a death trap why will i joke with my life

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
hiddy88:
love my sister, love oooo....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
hiddy88:
Lol. Abi o
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
undecided
I trust u can carry ur lady like dat bro
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enh enh o, when my momsie born me wella
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
lol.... grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by hiddy88(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
aolumaxi:
love my sister, love oo
oo....
u said love, wen he throw me inside now na people like u go dey talk say wetin i dey look wey him dey carry me like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm sure lalasticlala gf go allow am, so far snake no dey down... lala, how far?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
hiddy88:

u said love, wen he throw me inside now na people like u go dey talk say wetin i dey look wey him dey carry me like dat.
love is wicked... grin grin (brick and lace). U jst gotta trust him

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by hiddy88(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Abi o
dis days u ave to love with ur brain not only ur heart
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by hiddy88(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
aolumaxi:
love is wicked... grin grin (brick and lace). U jst gotta trust him

thank u soooo much. i will do dat when next i come to dis world
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by allytinted: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
yes!....we can
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
allytinted:
yes!....we can
I fear una ooooo..... if I hear say she gree
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Photoshop picture I saw this picture last year on dailymail when it was trending until they unveil the mystery behind it
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Durchess(f): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
I cnt trust dt he won't slip
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by engrhorla(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Am sure Momsie will tell u 'Bouqui, u need to put absolute trust in ur man NO MARA WOT APUN' grin grin

BTW
U no be like Buhari cheesy
U really mean NL..5 topics in 7days shocked
Respect..see u around wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by engrhorla(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2016
hiddy88:

thank u soooo much. i will do dat when next i come to dis world

OK na..

Just buy enuff trust when u want come dis world again

U hear? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abbeyology88(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2016
this is what I am going to do with any girl dat I am taking out on a date on Salah Day.

It will be so interesting.

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Which kain rough play be this one...
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abbeyology88(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2016
abimbawealth:

It is anoda way to make a girl trust u as a guy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by allytinted: 5:04am On Jun 30, 2016
abimbawealth:
dts not rough play, its called 'love play'
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2016
even the boyfriend looks like he's about to fall
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by infogenius(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Ere gele Meaning Dangerous play.
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Youngpo413: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2016
No fear of height by Kate Melua.
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2016
hiddy88:

[size=25pt]Deep/strong love hasn't really cut up with you[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by floxyluv80(f): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2016
not at all. in fact, not even d guy I married......after he might hv made me drown, he'll still b alive blaming d devil or dt d mummy water snatched m from his hand.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by ginajet(f): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Hello to the No... No no no no no no no no no no no no no no over and over and over and over again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having $ex In Pizza Shop (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT) / See The Longest Boobs In The World / How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.