Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) (1149 Views)

Hardcore Truth About Marriage!!! / Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision / Hardcore Truth About Marriage !!! By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by gistmeloveblog: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
1. There is nothing that threatens the security of a wife than the thought of another woman competing for the attention and affection of her husband. Nothing is more painful. Nothing is more disrespecting. Nothing is more insulting. Nothing is more belittling and degrading.

2. Marriage flourishes when the couple works together as a team; when both husband and wife decide that winning together is more important than keeping score. Good marriages don't just happen. They are a product of hard work.

3. Your children are watching you and forming lasting opinions on love, commitment, and marriage based on what they see in you. Give them hope. Make them look forward to marriage.

4. Husbands: The reason why other women look attractive is because someone is taking good care of them. Grass is always green where it is watered. Instead of drooling over the green grass on the other side of the fence, work on yours and water it regularly. Any man can admire a beautiful woman, but it takes a true gentleman to make a woman admirable and beautiful.

5. When a husband puts his wife first above everyone and everything except God, it gives his wife the sense of security and honor that every wife hungers for.

6. A successful marriage doesn't require a big house, a prefect spouse, a million dollars or an expensive car. You can have all the above and still have a miserable marriage. A successful marriage requires honesty, undying commitment and selfless love and Jesus at the center of it all.

7. Pray for your spouse every day; in the morning, in the afternoon and at evening. Don’t wait until there is a problem. Don’t wait until there is an affair. Don’t wait until something bad happens. Don’t wait until your spouse is tempted. Shield your spouse with prayer and cover your marriage with the fence of prayer.

8. The people you surround yourself with have a lot of influence on your marriage. Friends can build or break your marriage; choose them wisely.

9. One spouse cannot build a marriage alone when the other spouse is committed to destroying it. Marriage works when both husband and wife work together as a team to build their marriage.

10. Don't take your spouse for granted. Don't take advantage of your spouse's meekness and goodness. Don't mistake your spouse's loyalty for desperation. Don't misuse or abuse your spouse's trust. You may end up regretting after losing someone that meant so much to you.

11. Beware of marital advice from single people. Regardless of how sincere their advice may be, most of it is theoretical and not derived from real life experiences. If you really need Godly advice, seek it from God-fearing, impartial and prayerful mature couples whose resolve has been tested by time and shaped by trials.

12. Dear wife, Don't underestimate the power of the tongue on your marriage. The tongue has the power to crush your marriage or build it up. Don't let the Devil use your tongue to kill your spouse's image, self-confidence and aspirations. Let God use your tongue to build up your marriage and bless and praise your spouse. Yours shall be a successful, heaven on earth marital bliss.

Source : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/06/hardcore-truth-about-marriage-must-read.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by gistmeloveblog: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
All is well kiss kiss
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by molydonhenry(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Practice every tips, try all the steps, once you marry the wrong person, you're DOOMED

BTW, op are you married?
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by richylee(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fact.
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
If only dey will learn mostly d wicked ones
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by vislabraye(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Husbands, The reason why other women look attractive is because someone is taking good care of them. Grass is always green where it is watered. Instead of drooling over the green grass on the other side of the fence, work on yours and water it regularly. Any man can admire a beautiful woman, but it takes a true gentleman to make a woman admirable and beautiful.

Not exactly the case. Your garden can still be green and yet you will still look at other people's garden. It happens both ways.
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
molydonhenry:
Practice every tips, try all the steps, once you marry the wrong person, you're DOOMED

BTW, op are you married?

Exactly wen u marry the wrong person u are doomed so so true

1 Like

Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by molydonhenry(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Exactly wen u marry the wrong person u are doomed so so true
Yeah, we should always pray for our better halves.

your signature, is it going to be permanent?
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
molydonhenry:
Yeah, we should always pray for our better halves.

yous signature, is going to be permanent?

Yeah i pray for my future husband not for me bt for himself nd our kids

Atleast it can never b permanent bt i will nt settle less for a heartless soul its also better to b single nd happy nd alone dan to b in a relationship u are alone nd constantly shedding tears
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by molydonhenry(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah i pray for my future husband not for me bt for himself nd our kids

Atleast it can never b permanent bt i will nt settle less for a heartless soul its also better to b single nd happy nd alone dan to b in a relationship u are alone nd constantly shedding tears
I understand you completely, but how do you become perfect when you do not practice, maybe you should carefully give it a try, who knows, you may become happier.
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
molydonhenry:
I understand you completely, but how do you become perfect when you do not practice, maybe you should carefully give it a try, who knows, you may become happier.

I wont risk selling my right to ny man ever again to maltreat me im good without a guy honestly

If he is a good man he has my all bt i will never go tru hell to please a devil in human form i will never
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by molydonhenry(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

I wont risk selling my right to ny man ever again to maltreat me im good without a guy honestly

If he is a good man he has my all bt i will never go tru hell to please a devil in human form i will never
Lol, Its well. whatever makes you happy, go for it. I hope you fine thou who will water your heart and chill your mind.
Re: Hardcore Truth About Marriage (must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
molydonhenry:
Lol, Its well. whatever makes you happy, go for it. I hope you fine thou who will water your heart and chill your mind.
Yeah he will b from God tank u

A man from God can never b a demon or a beast nor will he put ur family against u whoever does dat is lucifer himself im glad i hate one even with his worth lucifer #spits

(1) (Reply)

When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend / Advice Needed... / Check Out Unclad Video Of Female Comedy Lelepons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.