Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Your Favourite Bible Verse - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Favourite Bible Verse (17678 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / What Is Your Favourite Bible Verse. / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by poweredcom(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2010
Revelation 7 v 4

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

How can only 144,000 pple/Jews enter heaven which does not exist , Men African don suffer and lost with brainwash

Black Man know thyself, follow your original traditions, The Bible is just best kept secret, a best seller
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by benjini(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
fervent in spirit; serving the Lord
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by robosky02(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
robosky02:
naa, in all this things we are more than conquorers rom 8;23
thou will keep him in perfect peace him whose mind is stayed on thee. isaiah 26;3
there shall no man that shall be able to stand b4 u as i was with moses so will i be with thee.josh 1 ;5

grin

you know what they are still my best years on grin
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Princiology(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2019
This could just be my favourite Bible verse. I like the part in bold.
1 Samuel 14:6_"And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few."

Note: The word 'Bible' supra links to PRINCIOLOGY.COM.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Following

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Ukrainian Pastor Karen Zelfimein: 'God Is Sending Angels To Protect Us' / Can Almighty God Praise Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.