Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna (34993 Views)

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by ChangeIsCostant: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Here's an update on the little boy Abubakar Usman whose eyes were violently gouged by suspected ritualists in the ancient city of Zaria in Kaduna State few months ago. According to freelance journalist Femi Owolabi who visited the boy and his family today in Zaria, the Kaduna state government is yet to fully fulfill its promise of aiding the boy in his treatment. Read what he shared below;

I didn't want to share this before, but I just have to, so that we are all aware.

Months ago, Abubakar Usman lost his two eyes to suspected ritualists in Zaria, Kaduna State. The wicked humans used knife and other sharp objects to cut off the innocent four years old boy's eyes.

Since my recent journalistic focus is on reconstruction and resettlement of the internally displaced persons in the North-East, I didn't really pay a keen attention to Abu's case. Especially when I heard that the Kaduna State government, under the leadership of my friend, Nasir el-Rufai, had risen to the boy's case-- pledging to see to his welfare and education.

A very good friend, recently, raised Abu's issue with me and insisted I go check on him. My friend is interested in Abu's education. "I wanna ensure this boy go to school so he becomes somebody in life," my friend said.

For weeks, I was calling the Kaduna State Police PRO so I will be able to track Abu in Zaria. The officer wouldn't pick my calls, neither did he return them. As a journalist, I then used other techniques to locating Abu and his family in Zaria.

I spent some moments with Abu and his family today in Zaria.

In the coming week, I should publish a comprehensive report on Abu.

What saddens me? The Kaduna State government hasn't redeemed its pledge; of taking care of Abu and seeing him through school! Abu has been abandoned! "We were only given N180, 000, and nothing else since then," Usman, Abu's father told me.

The good news? Help is on the way for Abu! I won't leave Zaria until we enrol him in a school I found for him today!

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/update-on-little-boy-whose-eyes-were.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by ChangeIsCostant: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
dats sad

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Militant1: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry little one

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by dainformant(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
el rufai do something

1 Like

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by PrettyCrystal: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by johnchukky: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bros God is ur eyes" Chukky Uniben.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Kraspo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Poor unfortunate boy. He just got cheated for life because the society we live in has no provision for those with vision let alone those that can't see. But in America, as a blind kid, you are either given a well-trained dog or an electronic stick that vibrates as soon as you get to the traffic. The dog on its part will sit on your feet as soon as you get to the traffic. I will remember him in my prayers and I wish Karma on those who did this to him.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by PublicAssurance: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]hEL-Rufai the ritualist should be held accountable for the boy's eye. hEL-Rufai has used it for ogwu ego (Blood Money)[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
*tears* on my eyes

1 Like

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by greatness22(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
May God punish those bastards that subject this little boy to this trauma.

17 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by ola4ola(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
wicked world...
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Leoswaggs(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ahem..no b APC,its not in dea DNA to fulfil dea promises...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Orikinla(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
This miracle of the Almighty God is seeing awesome revelations that even Nigerians with eyes cannot see.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Donshemzy1234: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Am sure God has a purpose for keeping you alive, I pray you will live to accomplish it bro.

EL-Rufai! EL-Rufai!! EL-Rufai!!! How many times did I call you. smh

13 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by sambroose(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
We were only given N180, 000, and nothing else since then,"

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by wiloy2k8(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by ataspray(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
was it so hard to get clear pictures? they did not have to be this blurry. angry undecided
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by OCTAVO: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
I sware if I tlk say dis country no tier me Na lie I dey tlk Nigeria is too full of bad news Evrytn evil is at d extreme I hate dis country wit a passion Innocent boy wea neva knw anytn goin tru such pain God I beg mke evil people no see me pls Na beg I dey beg oohhhhhh cos dis one pass me

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by jamzzy28(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Some one dt came into this life with two good eyes, now lost it becus of the wicked ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
I sware if I tlk say dis country no tier me Na lie I dey tlk Nigeria is too full of bad news Evrytn evil is at d extreme I hate dis country wit a passion Innocent boy wea neva knw anytn goin tru such pain God I beg mke evil people no see me pls Na beg I dey beg oohhhhhh cos dis one pass me
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by EWAagoyin(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
sad
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by uwagimboo: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]EL-Rufai the ritualist should be held accountable for the boy's eye. EL-Rufai has used it for ogwu ego (Blood Money)[/size]

Nwanne, if Hellreufai sees this, he will invoke section 66 of Eze mmuo constitution on you..

hope u dont want to be eaten by Leprosy

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by goshen26: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]EL-Rufai the ritualist should be held accountable for the boy's eye. EL-Rufai has used it for ogwu ego (Blood Money)[/size]

I'm sorry for ur tongue
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by phanshark(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=47051649]Here's an update on the little boy Abubakar Usman whose eyes were violently gouged by suspected ritualists in the ancient city of Zaria in Kaduna State few months ago. According to freelance journalist Femi Owolabi who visited the boy and his family today in Zaria, the Kaduna state government is yet to fully fulfill its promise of aiding the boy in his treatment. Read what he shared below;

[i]I didn't want to share this before, but I just have to, so that we are all aware.

Months ago, Abubakar Usman lost his two eyes to suspected ritualists in Zaria, Kaduna State. The wicked humans used knife and other sharp objects to cut off the innocent four years old boy's eyes.

Since my recent journalistic focus is on reconstruction and resettlement of the internally displaced persons in the North-East, I didn't really pay a keen attention to Abu's case. Especially when I heard that the Kaduna State government, under the leadership of my friend, Nasir el-Rufai, had risen to the boy's case-- pledging to see to his welfare and education.

A very good friend, recently, raised Abu's issue with me and insisted I go check on him. My friend is interested in Abu's education. "I wanna ensure this boy go to school so he becomes somebody in life," my friend said.

For weeks, I was calling the Kaduna State Police PRO so I will be able to track Abu in Zaria. The officer wouldn't pick my calls, neither did he return them. As a journalist, I then used other techniques to locating Abu and his family in Zaria.

I spent some moments with Abu and his family today in Zaria.

In the coming week, I should publish a comprehensive report on Abu.he should just be careful,because this people na goat them be!
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Dandsome: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry bro.

The government must have calculated and realized there's no political gain in attending to you hence they cared less about you...

Never mind, your helper is coming sooner than you expect
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Larryfest(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
As dem blind d little boy so may God blind them alongside there lineage too.... So babaric!!
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by ataspray(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Larryfest:
As dem blind d little boy so may God blind them alongside there lineage too.... So babaric!!
are you alright? what has 'their' lineage got to do with this? Innocent people? how do you actually think?
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by ALAYORMII: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why is there so much evil in the world
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by opesola(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
we live in a callous world where people have no fear of God nor the respect of human life,,,MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON US IN JESUS NAME AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money / Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) / Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.