Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm (11527 Views)

Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language / Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by kettle84(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari: enkwarage ya subject tua go and Pam.

oye Ara !
Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by samcolee(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
we the subjects encourage our traditional rulers to farm too. or are we supposed to encourage them to "chop" food?
yes ooo. While thier children and man no man are in office you cultivate food for them. Am not against it buh they should encourage it by selling of fertilizer at lower rates. But in my opinion i will do the farming then sale the output at higher cost
Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by alaskido(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Farm lands that have been taken over by Fulani herdsmen. Is this guy a JOKER?
Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by alaskido(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Or farmland that will soon be turned to grazing reserves for his Fulani herdsmen. This President is Pathetic. Who is fooling who?
Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by kejohn: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
All hands must be on desk. I can supply the hoes for everybody in naija. Lol
Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by kejohn: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
koxyz:
Agric no be moi moi.
commercial farming or peasant farming? Cause many have not seen hoe in their lifetime. Lol
Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by Tijay90(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
So, this retard... Sorry... Nerd, still thinks subsistence farming is Nigeria's solution ehn... Wonderful!!!
Re: Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm by gabus: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
A good advise from Mr. President. In addition to advising the youths to go back to agriculture, All traditional Leaders in Igbo land should also be sincere enough to advise the younger generations on the recent clamour for Biafra. Biafran elders witnessed the war and saw the horrors of the war. Why should they allow the new generation to make the same mistake? Whenever history repeats itself the penalty doubles. The simple truth is that war is an evil wind that blows nobody any good. The elders must drum this truth into the ears of the younger generation. Where has dialogue gone? Nigeria belongs to us all. I am a true Biafran. But I believe firmly in One Nigeria. Ojukwu our Great Patron contested for the Office of the President of Nigeria. The message he wanted to pass is that the Igbos have finally became integrated into Nigeria. Why do we then want to extricate ourselves from the mainstream of events? Igbos feel very comfortable in every part of Nigeria. Look all around Nigeria the Igbos build houses and do business in Yoruba land and Hausa land and Fulani land. I have not yet seen an Hausa man or Yoruba man who built upstairs in the South East. Let us unite and make Nigeria a home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Marrakech, In Morocco Arrives Abuja (photo) / Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) / FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.