Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 (8511 Views)

Web Designer And Customer Service Persons Urgently Needed / A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily / BREAKING:200,000 N-power Participants To Start Work On Dec. 1, 2016 - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Emeritusseun(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
adexiano82:
Why can't ppl understand fake offer to real offer. This kind of job advert is nothing but scam...pls don't fall for it....a real job advert will publish their vacancies along with their company official email handle (inform of customized company email handle e.g soandso@mtn.com...or chioma.a@gtbank.com....pls my dear job seekers take heed. God bless ur days n God bless Nigeria.

we appreciate ur concern for job scammers....buh companies hav given room for dat...because most companies use recruiting firms for dier contract jobs....so an advert not containing an official mail of a company doesnt automatically mean dat it is a scam!....plus how many times av u seen banks putting adverts for dier contract staffs on d website and or using customised email.....
So let those dat want to try dier luck do......thanks for ur concern!
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by kellartemmy: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2016
I am interested please contact me on oladejosola11@gmail.com and number is 08057359333
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by lovemko(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Lovely response....
Lafing all mourning

Tnks guys

LolzLolz cheesy

jacy67:

You took the words out of my mouth! That is why people fail. they can't obey simple instruction. Keep waiting for mails: (

Emeritusseun:
Nairaland job seekers are something else.....i wonder if they listen to d simplest instruction!......u are [quote author=Artistree post=47058914]You guys should just stop already! Someone took out time to give useful information on how to get a job and all you do is hurriedly drop your email and phone numbers asking HIM to CONTACT YOU! What for, consultation? Haba mana!
Why sense dey scarce like this sef? This is what happens when you copy your way out of school, you don't read instructions clearly before copying what others write.. smh!
[/qu[quote author=queenfav post=47058949]i am amazed bro..tomorrow they would blame the govt,wheras many graduates are not just smart!
Emeritusseun:
are u people so daft,...someone was trying to correct u, and u keep on putting ur contacts.....wats all dz nonsense na....so na d employer go call u abi.....yeye dey smell
madream4life:
;Dplease ignore them, I think what they are actually saying is "I am not interested"...... grin
hardbody:

Later they will say there is unemployment meanwhile half of them set themselves up to never get the job. Simple clear and concise information but they either don't comprehend or simply choose to act dumb.
Emeritusseun:
i just hope d OP is noting down all dz useless contact details,so if dey larer get to dier senses and call ,...u shud just disqualify dem automatically....because dz kind people go spoil MTN job
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by AuroraB(f): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Emeritusseun:
i just hope d OP is noting down all dz useless contact details,so if dey larer get to dier senses and call ,...u shud just disqualify dem automatically....because dz kind people go spoil MTN job
I'm telling ya cheesy sad grin
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by unikay(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2016
I am also interested, though I have called the given number but it's busy. kayclement30@gmail
com. Thanks
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by hayoholla(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
onyegwu:
I am interested contact me with
afamoyegwu@yahoo.com

are guys like u dropping emails and nos dumb.wen are u spse to learn sef and if d scammer scam u now, all of u will be crying foul and naija is bad, when God gave u brain, but u refuse to use it. Oga ooooo.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Emeritusseun(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Nairaland job seekers are as stubborn as Goliath....

2 Likes

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Keziehenry(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2016
For those who have called, can you give us a feedback. If the job is real or not.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Biodunkuye(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Keziehenry:
For those who have called, can you give us a feedback. If the job is real or not.
I was able to call,the person said I shd call bak in 2hrs time
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Keziehenry(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Biodunkuye:
Ok.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Keziehenry(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Biodunkuye:
Ok.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Akaewu: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2016
adetola77:
I reside in Ketu alapere estate am interested Hnd holder with nysc discharge certificate... 24yrs u can reach me on adetolaadeyemi33@yahoo.com

Ewu....d gv u a number to call. Smh
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by adedotman5(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Av called him, he directed me to get to yabatech and I all him wen I get there, av bin there for some time now, his number is either busy or ringing without picking up, I seem stuck at the moment, will update you guys later
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Keziehenry(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
adedotman5:
Av called him, he directed me to get to yabatech and I all him wen I get there, av bin there for some time now, his number is either busy or ringing without picking up, I seem stuck at the moment, will update you guys later
we will be waiting for ur update.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by bejust(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
adedotman5:
same with me, I'm on my way... can u pm me ur number so I call u when I get there
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by gen2briz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Be inform that the vacancy is not from MTN NG, but from one of there partner who he/she is into the DYA (Diamond Y'ello Account) with MTN. I guess they need marketers to persuade people to open DYA account.

It's my own view oooo, i might be the other way.

1 Like

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Candyrain(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
jacy67:

You took the words out of my mouth! That is why people fail. that can't obey simple instruction. Keep waiting for mails sad

I tire ooo
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:
Are u guys kidding me? OP dropped a contact number for u guys to reach him and you all are dropping ur emails address, what is he supposed to do with them? Lolzzzzzzz

I just can't help but wonder. Hian!
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by GentleDollz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is actually the first time i am commenting on this platform,i was in Yaba around 11 with the OP,he gave me the form and the address of the outsourcing firm after i gave him a tip anyways,so i went to the office and was asked to photocopy my credentials and the form i filled,met few people there also,was told i will be contacted in the evening that the job is supposed to start tomorrow but they are sill finalizing few things so it will start on monday,the lady i met said it's a sales job for MTN,so the OP is actually not a scammer,but i waiting for there call to get a full explanation of the job as the guy that was supposed to attend to my own LG area wasnt around

1 Like

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Keziehenry(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
GentleDollz:
This is actually the first time i am commenting on this platform,i was in Yaba around 11 with the OP,he gave me the form and the address of the outsourcing firm after i gave him a tip anyways,so i went to the office and was asked to photocopy my credentials and the form i filled,met few people there also,was told i will be contacted in the evening that the job is supposed to start tomorrow but they are sill finalizing few things so it will start on monday,the lady i met said it's a sales job for MTN,so the OP is actually not a scammer,but i waiting for there calol to get a full explanation of the job as the guy that was supposed to attend to my own LG area wasnt around
Do you know If someone can get the form in their ojota office cos am at agege
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by GentleDollz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Keziehenry:

Do you know If someone can get the form in their ojota office cos am at agege

I dont know about that bro
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Daluuzor(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
GentleDollz:

I dont know about that bro

office location please, i want to go there, the Op can not be reached at the moment, as his number is switched off.
be kind. Lol
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by ykolajide: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
adedotman5:
grin
adedotman5:

1 Like

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by flexxyworld(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Any luck so far! Anyone that has called the O.P or gone too check out the job
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Mpyaw: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
GREATOLANIYI:
First 20 persons residing around Agege LGA,Iju,Ifako Ijaye and their environs with any of OND,HND,BSC are urgently needed to fill d remaining slots of MTN DYA jobs.Interested persons should call 08176698807 for info on how to be linked with the MTN DYA supervisor convering d area as you need to apply before12:00pm today thursday,while getting ur cv, 2 passport photos,one guarantor's passport & id card photocopy ready.Please,doubting Thomas need not bother to call
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs/5-jobs-for-all-fields?start=280
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Mpyaw: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
People are very gullible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ykolajide:
grin
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Mpyaw: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs/5-jobs-for-all-fields?start=280
GentleDollz:
This is actually the first time i am commenting on this platform,i was in Yaba around 11 with the OP,he gave me the form and the address of the outsourcing firm after i gave him a tip anyways,so i went to the office and was asked to photocopy my credentials and the form i filled,met few people there also,was told i will be contacted in the evening that the job is supposed to start tomorrow but they are sill finalizing few things so it will start on monday,the lady i met said it's a sales job for MTN,so the OP is actually not a scammer,but i waiting for there call to get a full explanation of the job as the guy that was supposed to attend to my own LG area wasnt around
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by IME1: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
hi NLers,
help
this is a serious SOS
that is preventing me from evening looking at my phone or checking my airtel account balance.
On Sunday i bought N500 airtel credit in a bus park since i was embarking on a trip.
i loaded it and it was successful. i now had a balance of about N508 thereabout.
between Sunday and Monday i kept receiving e-job 'flash' messages (not even proper sms)
that i kept ignoring them as i was not interested, the jobs were not in my area and I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR E-JOB ALERTS.
By Tuesday i sent a text and received an airtel notification that my text was sent at N4 and my balance is now N124!!!
i was livid! i called customer care immediately and they told me i had subscribed for e-job alerts!
i told them i did no such thing because:
-i have a job to God's glory
-i have worked for a number of years
-my phone is not touch screen so they is no question of if i mistakenly subscribed
the customer care agent gave many gibberish excuses and told me she would unsubscribe from their centre and gave me a format and a number to text to also unsubscribe.
i did still wondering how i would get my over N330 credit e-job alerts had taken.
By Wednesday i still got the alerts and kept checking my credit balance.
to my chagrin i kept watching N30 being taken away with each passing text which were coming in bulk.
i called the customer care line 3 different times, spoke to different people and insisted on speaking with their supervisor which i finally did.
none of the conversations i had with them yielded anything positive.
i was told my credit would not be refunded and i will have to wait for 12 hours before i am removed from the e-job subscription! by then i had N34. after raked for them. i cut the call and got the next e-job alert which also took the last N30!

Nlers i wish to pursue this matter because:
-what is the guarantee that if i re-charge my phone i will not be debited again
-why should my money go? if i had loaded N1000 or more is that how i would have lost my money
-if i had only one line would i have been stranded for the irresponsibility of airtel and overzealous service providers
-i am not the only one that has experienced this
-i did not subscribe why should i be automatically made to pay for what i dd not ask for

I would post this in every possible thread until it gets the attention of airtel.
if anyone know how i can reach NCC to complain pls tell
is there any other way i can get justice
is NCC the only regulatory body
how do i get a more authoritative airtel staff to address this matter?

Help oh... because sadly i have had this line since Econet (2003)
imagine how they are treating such a long time customer.

AIRTEL SCAM ALERT
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by greatness22(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
khayo:
Am interested plz
If i been ask you for number, you go say no. Now see. I blame the ear infected man for this. grin
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by flexxyworld(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
This advert is pure scam, you guys should save your transport and airtime, as the O.P's info aint credible ( only connect marketing&keskese) handle MTN DYA while there's no such vacany or activation going on in any of their MTN OFFICE because it was wrapped up few months back. Moreover even as a supervisor twasnt up too 60k for Direct or agency. The few that will listen, would not regret. Thanks
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by flexxyworld(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Emeritusseun:

we appreciate ur concern for job scammers....buh companies hav given room for dat...because most companies use recruiting firms for dier contract jobs....so an advert not containing an official mail of a company doesnt automatically mean dat it is a scam!....plus how many times av u seen banks putting adverts for dier contract staffs on d website and or using customised email.....
So let those dat want to try dier luck do......thanks for ur concern!

Please you didn't tell us if it was a direct job, agency job or an outsource firm. Kindly give us more insight. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Change Of State Of Origin On N Power Bio-data / Jezco Oil Limited / Workforce group invite....who else got it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.