Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (57650 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 3:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Twitter user @dolapoalade found this picture while packing..

https://twitter.com/DolapoAlade/status/747770530724446208

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 3:49am On Jun 30, 2016
a fraud in 1984, still a fraud in 2016, nothing has changed.. buhari is a clear proof that nigerians (who voted buhari) are the only problem with nigeria

583 Likes 72 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by koladebrainiac(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Oh dear

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kikies(m): 3:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Bubu u fall my hand

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by SeverusSnape(m): 3:54am On Jun 30, 2016
A big failure, What happened before is happening again!

Modified: Believe me when I say Buhari is a perpetual failure, His only hope of succeeding is having competent people around him (unfortunately, He still doesn't have that). Someone that contested elections thrice and lost thrice, He only won this time because of the help of Tinubu, Akande, Amaechi etc.

Bottom line is this: Buhari is an anathema, A curse to the Nigerian people.

272 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by bravetentewa(m): 3:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari and corruption are like bread butter.....

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by naijaking1: 4:00am On Jun 30, 2016
The wonder is how he convinced many people that he is fighting corruption

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Rose2014: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Just negodu grin

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kettle84(m): 4:08am On Jun 30, 2016
BUBU,have been a disaster from day one. some people still expect him to deliver.

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2016
naijaking1:
The wonder is how he convinced many people that he is fighting corruption
8th wonder of the world

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2016
If I, a toddler in 1984 who only grew to read about the hardship at the time didn't vote Buhari in 2015, then all those who did witness the situation and yet voted him in are incurable f00LS.

Just negodu headline back then, yet people like Elrufai and Amaechi kept campaigning for him. God will punish all of them.angry

344 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kozmokaz(m): 4:24am On Jun 30, 2016
kikies:
Bubu u fall my hand
ur leg go soon join grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Chibuhealth(f): 4:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Later they wil say we are leaders of tommorrow

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by jlinkd78(m): 4:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Thank God for record keeping if not this wud v been denied. He promised to reduce bread back then below 10kobo but it went up to 70kobo. A cursory look shows d man's economic policies have always been anti-people. Of course in this case no GEJ to blame. U inherited a govt where bread was 10k and maintaining that same price soon became rocket science. Seven fold increment (about 600%) in price can only come from someone that knows nothing about economics. It is now clear DAT PMB was (is) one of those who led us to where we are currently and this saintly attitude when it comes to d trajectory of our economic downturn should stop forthwith.

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Maxymilliano(m): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2016
It seems like it's deja vu all over again ...

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Sweetlemon(f): 4:34am On Jun 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
If I, a toddler in 1984 who only grew to read about the hardship at the time didn't vote Buhari in 2015, then all those who did witness the situation and yet voted him in are incurable f00LS.

Just negodu headline back then, yet people like Elrufai and Amaechi kept campaigning for him. God will punish all of them.angry

You people are NOT ok at all. Ok let's use your logic of increase in bread price. According to the Picture Buhari left it at 70k right?
So how come it increased to N220? Who has been increasing it all this while?

Bottom line, bread is one particular commodity that has NEVER been stagnant for as long as I can remember in Nigeria.
I remember quite well that bread was N150 just about 5 years ago. Wait a minute, who was in power then when it increased to N220?

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by TempUser: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2016
if we all listen to fela kutis army arrangement before elections, we wouldn't have voted in a dullard. my opinion.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Rose2014: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You people are NOT ok at all. Ok let's use your logic of increase in bread price. According to the Picture Buhari left it at 70k right?

Bottom line, bread is one particular commodity that has NEVER been stagnant for as long as I can remember in Nigeria.
I remember quite well that bread was N150 just about 5 years ago. Wait a minute, who was in power then it increased to N220?

Did u miss the part he promised to make it less than 10K and they got 70K instead. Obviously they were much better off before Bubu took over grin

That's Change grin

289 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by naijaking1: 4:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I remember quite well that bread was N150 just about 5 years ago. Wait a minute, who was in power then when it increased to N220?

You really don't understand the allegorical cartoon, or you are one of the paid Buhari propagandist patrolling the net.
It's not about a loaf of bread!!!!

249 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by TempUser: 4:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Zombie grade 1 spotted. we're talking 70kobo, ure saying something else. Na so people dey fail sha.angry

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by isbish(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2016
May God continue to guide you PMB. We are solidly behind you. God know why he keeps bringing u to us especially just after the nation is always at the brink of economic collapse. God never makes mistakes, He brought you to us cos HE knows you are what we need to move on as a nation and a people under the claws of Bad leaders of the last administration. By making Boko Haram alone less stronger and so incapacitated to launch attacks therby making people feel more safe from Boko Haram is a great one. What's life without security and to live in fear all the time?

As a people, we are safer today under you from BH, it will take people to ggo to North East to see how you are appreciated for bringing peace to them. Even we in Abuja are safer and as such, ride on sir. When peace is achieved and terror cleared, development albeit gradual but steady shall come. God bless PMB. I had rather buy rice for 14k and fuel for 145 and feel secure than to live in fear of being bombed by some terrorist while at the motor park like so many that lost their lives in the last administration. I feel more secured today under PMB from BH, that alone gives me peace and I know its time, things will be good, I see it, I feel it for God gave us PMB and God never makes a mistake. GOD bless u PMB...just ride on sir, we are solidly behind you.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Na Tinubu and Ameachi wey land us fo dis MESS!!

Buhari loves sufferings and Afflictions!!

People are crying and dying all over the Land!!

God save us

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Rose2014: 4:59am On Jun 30, 2016
jlinkd78:
Thank for record keeping. He promised to reduce bread back then below N10 but it went up to N70. A cursory look shows d man's economic policies have always been anti-people

Who knows how much the bread was before his emergence. Imagine bread that was 10k and he promised to reduce it grin, Instead they got it at 70k cheesy

Change

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by princesweetman2(m): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

DON'T MIND THEM

[marquee] ANTIBUHARI [/marquee]

[marquee] ANTIBUHARI [/marquee]

4 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by dynamo77(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2016
I have learnt from this administration to never make promises.... Somethings are just beyond our capabilities

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Zomb1e, check the value of the difference between 10k and 70k as at then before quoting me. What 60k could do for you in 1984, the 70naira difference between bread of 5yrs ago and now can not dare in 2016.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by gbaskiboy: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Tongue out grin suffering and smiling

12 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Wesely01(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Are you sure are holding your laptop,phone or whatever you using to read this story the right way or upside down. Because why on Earth would you compare 1984 to 2016, what's wrong with you now ?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by abbeyty(m): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2016
it is true ohh bread was one of scarcity commodities then na only rich and affluence dey chop bread during that time, though very young then but remember vividly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by millhouse: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Bubu for u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by mightyhaze: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2016
But reasonable ppl foresaw These na.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by mightyhaze: 5:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

guy,u no just smart

61 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.