Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (57590 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by philfrey08: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
isbish:
May God continue to guide you PMB. We are solidly behind you. God know why he keeps bringing u to us especially just after the nation is always at the brink of economic collapse. God never makes mistakes, He brought you to us cos HE knows you are what we need to move on as a nation and a people under the claws of Bad leaders of the last administration. By making Boko Haram alone less stronger and so incapacitated to launch attacks therby making people feel more safe from Boko Haram is a great one. What's life without security and to live in fear all the time?

As a people, we are safer today under you from BH, it will take people to ggo to North East to see how you are appreciated for bringing peace to them. Even we in Abuja are safer and as such, ride on sir. When peace is achieved and terror cleared, development albeit gradual but steady shall come. God bless PMB. I had rather buy rice for 14k and fuel for 145 and feel secure than to live in fear of being bombed by some terrorist while at the motor park like so many that lost their lives in the last administration. I feel more secured today under PMB from BH, that alone gives me peace and I know its time, things will be good, I see it, I feel it for God gave us PMB and God never makes a mistake. GOD bless u PMB...just ride on sir, we are solidly behind you.

I will slap the living darkness from your night!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by general1970: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
When currency rises/fluctuate in Forex it takes 5 - 10 Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to stabilize it and just one Buhari to destroy it. I will still repeat it with that president sitting there Naira will become 400/$ by Dec. If you ever think Buhari will turn this country around that means you are a dunce.

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kponkanaG3(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Afritop:
WHERE IS BUARI IN THE PICTURE. I CANNOT SEE ANY DATE THERE AS WELL. BUT OP CAN DRAW SHA. THUMBS UP NICE DRAWING AND FORECASTING SKILLS
but you can see him here ba`a

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Afritop(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
kponkanaG3:
but you can see him here ba`a
That is not what I am talking about. it is the bread cartoon I am emphasizing and not PTF
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by expressglory: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
This song will tell you of Nigerians experienced under Buhari in 1984.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEAi36rq_qw

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by numericalguy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Situation001:

And if he comes back in 2019 we'll still vote him over your useless phd holder brother..

iranu..

Ode oloriburuku, wawa akuya, onyioshi

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Praktikals(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
A big failure, What happened before is happening again!
What do you have to say about Goodluck Jonathan's tenure?
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by princemayomi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
a fraud in 1984, still a fraud in 2016, nothing has changed.. buhari is a clear proof that nigerians (who voted buhari) are the only problem with nigeria

should we have left GEJ and his looters to suck the nation dry? The point is, the country needed another government. APC was the only powerful enough to challenge and majority voted. So blame no one man. IF GEJ had fought the looters, he will still be in power
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by sagaxity(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
:DIts official, Buhari was born to torment the nation called Nigeria and its citizen...

Bottom line::: I jump am pass

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
DanielPop:
By that 2019, if your Buhari wins reelection, Nigerians will graduate from stealing soup, amala and mortar with eba inside to cannibalism just to survive! Bye bye to jati jati! undecided

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
princemayomi:

should we have left GEJ and his looters to suck the nation dry? The point is, the country needed another government. APC was the only powerful enough to challenge and majority voted. So blame no one man. IF GEJ had fought the looters, he will still be in power
so what is buhari doing with the looters? The point is that Buhari shouldn't have been an option even in the worst case scenario

4 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by lawrenzoak(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lighting they say doesn't struck twice in a place but in the case of Buhari it has. Buhari is just a mistake imposed upon us by the youth of this nation, just doing sidon dey look and shaking my head. This is no longer an issue of APC vs PDP Bleep them both, this is an issue of our democracy, our human right and the cost of living in the country, Wake Up My fellow Country men a Snake is in the raft. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by DMerciful(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rose where have u been?
Rose2014:
Just negodu grin
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kikies(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
kozmokaz:

as for me

no part of ma body ft join buhari matter

Ok I withdraw my hand n leg den,as u no follow come
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by DMerciful(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Are you trying to be mischievous? Can you see the rate of inflation always accelerate under ur tin god buharigate?
Sweetlemon:

You people are NOT ok at all. Ok let's use your logic of increase in bread price. According to the Picture Buhari left it at 70k right?
So how come it increased to N220? Who has been increasing it all this while?

Bottom line, bread is one particular commodity that has NEVER been stagnant for as long as I can remember in Nigeria.
I remember quite well that bread was N150 just about 5 years ago. Wait a minute, who was in power then when it increased to N220?

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by tonguengineer(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
franciskaine:
Kwashiorkored stew you mean? Even in the year 2000,no one cooked stew with 200 in Nigeria. The problem with most wailers is that you people fail to understand simple economic analysis. Wen the price of oil was above $100 price of things neva came down but u expect magic now dat price of oil is around $45. U claim to be a graduate but thinking capacity is wat I dont know if most of u av.
With that ur dull assertions I have my deductions already
But I just want you to know that incompetence is when the quantity of ur explanation consistently exceeds the quality of ur result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
dejavus:
With all the comments posted on here, I just cannot fathom how the supposed youths of a country can be so out of touch. The poor man has risked everything to make the country move forward yet you are not satisfied and always complaining about how he is a fraud and what's not.

Nigeria indeed is a jungle and maybe Nigerians do not deserve good government after all.

With the level of impunity that paraded the 16 years of the political reign of the opposition party, granted the corruption fight seems one sided but we have to start from somewhere.

Perhaps the poor man should have just left us at the mercy of the PDP and let them plunder our resources to the stone age.

Can u please enumerate wat he is doing to move the country forward, sir?

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Praktikals:
The only thing wrong about goodluck's tenure was the over-looting....

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by smtx(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
isbish:
May God continue to guide you PMB. We are solidly behind you. God know why he keeps bringing u to us especially just after the nation is always at the brink of economic collapse. God never makes mistakes, He brought you to us cos HE knows you are what we need to move on as a nation and a people under the claws of Bad leaders of the last administration. By making Boko Haram alone less stronger and so incapacitated to launch attacks therby making people feel more safe from Boko Haram is a great one. What's life without security and to live in fear all the time?

As a people, we are safer today under you from BH, it will take people to ggo to North East to see how you are appreciated for bringing peace to them. Even we in Abuja are safer and as such, ride on sir. When peace is achieved and terror cleared, development albeit gradual but steady shall come. God bless PMB. I had rather buy rice for 14k and fuel for 145 and feel secure than to live in fear of being bombed by some terrorist while at the motor park like so many that lost their lives in the last administration. I feel more secured today under PMB from BH, that alone gives me peace and I know its time, things will be good, I see it, I feel it for God gave us PMB and God never makes a mistake. GOD bless u PMB...just ride on sir, we are solidly behind you.

Spot them everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Ovamboland(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
Zomb1e, check the value of the difference between 10k and 70k as at then before quoting me. What 60k could do for you in 1984, the 70naira difference between bread of 5yrs ago and now can not dare in 2016.

Kids always reason as kids, similar situation in 1983 the government had declared austerity measures just as Iweala did in 2014. Oil prices just crashed from over $40 to less than $10 and imaru Dikko had completed his rice heist of over $1bn amongst others just like Dasuki in 2014. Wheat for bread was largely imported then as it is today. With dwindling export income and insistence by many that today's government forgives and forget looted funds is it not foolishness to turn around and demand the economy must remain the same after such looting
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kozmokaz(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
kikies:

Ok I withdraw my hand n leg den,as u no follow come
cheesy
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by murmee: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
naijaking1:
The wonder is how he convinced many people that he is fighting corruption
If he is not fighting corruption, where did the people returning stolen moneys get it from? Can they return those huge amount of money if it wasn't stolen?
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by elisra(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

Who knows how much the bread was before his emergence. Imagine bread that was 10k and he promised to reduce it grin, Instead they got it at 70k cheesy

Change
remember that our petrol was selling at #87 when the change chanters told us that petrol should sell at #45.
Now we know better.
The truth is that Nigerians brought this plague on themselves by activating self-destruct mode.
Many of us just hated GEJ for no reason.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by DobleO7: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
isbish:

So security matters only to you and the North East, any other part of the country doesn't concern you. The security of Nigerians from Fulani Herdsmen isn't security.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by DobleO7: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ovamboland:

Kids always reason as kids, similar situation in 1983 the government had declared austerity measures just as Iweala did in 2014. Oil prices just crashed from over $40 to less than $10 and imaru Dikko had completed his rice heist of over $1bn amongst others just like Dasuki in 2014. Wheat for bread was largely imported then as it is today. With dwindling export income and insistence by many that today's government forgives and forget looted funds is it not foolishness to turn around and demand the economy must remain the same after such looting

Not justifying looting though but corruption, looting has been with us from time immemorial. Mind you every successive coup by the military had been because of corruption. I think this government is actually fighting corrupt people and not corrupt system and institutions which means corruption would still fester.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by bregeard(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
A big failure, What happened before is happening again!

Modified: Believe me when I say Buhari is a perpetual failure, His only hope of succeeding is having competent people around him (unfortunately, He still doesn't have that). Someone that contested elections thrice and lost thrice, He only won this time because of the help of Tinubu, Akande, Amaechi etc.

Bottom line is this: Buhari is an anathema, A curse to the Nigerian people.
Una no get sense?.. Why can't u pple just leave this man.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by SeverusSnape(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Praktikals:

Much better than Buhari's own. Far much better.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by yungmin: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
general1970:
When currency rises/fluctuate in Forex it takes 5 - 10 Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to stabilize it and just one Buhari to destroy it. I will still repeat it with that president sitting there Naira will become 400/$ by Dec. If you ever think Buhari will turn this country around that means you are a dunce.
Buharinomics is a plague ravaging Nigeria. Smh! grin
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by cowtail: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mumu
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by MayorKingz: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
He did it nd he's still doing it...Chai (Sai) Baba

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by mightyhaze: 4:41am On Jul 01, 2016
wingman:

She is a girl. One of the dumbest on this forum

no wonder. She must be at the lowest cadre of the dumb.

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 01, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Kobo man...

I don't think he's anti-people per se, just not very knowledgeable.

don't you know the economy is currently on a lockdown? no vibrancy anymore. all you get is panic and uncertainty everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.