Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Determine The Value Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Determine The Value Of A Woman (961 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by hotwax: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2016
How do we really know if a woman is cheap or not?

I have bin a friend to this lady, we were so close that its hard to say if we are dating or not. At times when we play, there is no limit to where I can touch on her body.

I decided to make it known to her that I would really like to date her. I told her on bbm. When I did, she said "LOL, you think..I am that cheap. What do u take me for"

I got angry cuz I didn't expect that. I replied "I don't know the number of houses you have built, the number of cars you cars you have or how much is in your bank account. So that's when I can know if you are cheap or not".

She got angry and stopped responding to my chat.

We got talking later, one thing led to another , we did it.

Now the issue is:

She claimed not to be cheap, yet the whole area is so loose compared to a girl I dated cheaply last year.

When they say " I am not cheap".

What do they actually mean?
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Not exactly poor —
Emphasizing you can't pull down their pants easily.
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
They still want to form "Hulk" just bcox they are your friend doesn't mean you have "Dating Access" to her life....

Got an Interview 2day yet still have to branch here...hmmm (Nairaland Addict) grin
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by hotwax: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
They still want to form "Hulk" just bcox they are your friend doesn't mean you have "Dating Access" to her life....

Got an Interview 2day yet still have to branch here...hmmm (Nairaland Addict) grin

Wish you d best.
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2016
hotwax:

Wish you d best.

Thanks bro
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Not every girl has the Tight like A butthole Kind of pússy...Same way Y'all don't have the Same size of dîcks...Yo can`t expect us to have same depth...

Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Not every girl has the Tight like A butthole Kind of pússy...Same way Y'all don't have the Same size of dîcks...Yo can`t expect us to have same depth...

U go mak dem ban dy thread admin o
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by hotwax: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

So how do the "valuation" if valuation can't be based on bank account . How do we know guys worth? Cars watches, bank account
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U go mak dem ban dy thread admin o
Bros, wetin i do? shocked

Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2016
hotwax:

So how do the "valuation" if valuation can't be based on bank account . How do we know guys worth? Cars watches, bank account
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by hotwax: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Jolsnow:
Not exactly poor —
Emphasizing you can't pull down their pants easily.

OK. Playing Hard to get right
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by NevetsIbot(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
beats me man! As for me, I'll value a lady if she's having insight, understanding and she's intelligent. But claiming not to be cheap is rubbish... Even if you let him hit the first day you met, he won't value you if he's not gonna value you.
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by hotwax: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
beats me man! As for me, I'll value a lady if she's having insight, understanding and she's intelligent. But claiming not to be cheap is rubbish... Even if you let him hit the first day you met, he won't value you if he's not gonna value you.

wink
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by calabardick(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2016
She likes bamboo size dicks
Re: How To Determine The Value Of A Woman by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
calabardick:
She likes bamboo size dicks

Even bamboos got sizes wink

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Attract Men In A Way They Can’t Resist! / How many guys can do this? / Its High Time I Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.