Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk (39235 Views)

INEC Responds To Call For Saraki's Recall (photo Of Recall Letter Inside) / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Funny enough those saying the 2015 Senate rule was forged are unable to produce the 'original' unforged 2015 Senate rule but are rather referring to the obsolete 2011 Senate rule which died with the seventh Senate

Foolish comment...
So u don't know that the existing senate rule is what must be used by the new assembly until properly amended ....
I just tire for some people's way of thinking

1 Like

Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by Lifestone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
shogz89:
So who prepared this new one they used when the Senate hasn't been inaugurated.
The bureaucrats. The documents are then sent to each Senator-elect to study before inuguration (each Senator got a copy in their folders). It's obvious that our Senator-elects didn't read a thing from their folders and hence the consequences.
Even if the rules used for 2015 is exactly that of 2011, it is seen a new one/life in the face of the law.

1 Like

Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by kulrunsman79(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
My calendar indicates that today 's date is 30th of June. I don't know if my calendar is fake. Please help me check yours. And help me check also if Aisha Buhari II is still in Nigeria or USA.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by emerged01(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
No Senate standing rules has been/was adopted for 2015...Why do you think that the senate unity forum keep mentioning that of 2011 There WAS NO ammendment to it..the chief whip even said that...why are you always like this?

People just post rubbish with confidence. He is expecting them to disclose what never existed. Truly,hatred can make person go blind.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by meniyoyo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hypocrisy is then the president is ruling the country with an affidavit instead of his results , I see it as also to when u ban ur ministers from flying first class yet ur 16 years daughter flies first class. Hypocrisy is when u declare borrow money to buy election form yet ur children pay 26thousand dollars per year to school abroad. Hypocrisy is also when u call Niger Delta Avengers criminals yet u r d grand patron of Fulani herdsmen. Corruption is when u celebrate people like amechi, tinubu,fahola etc n probe others. Dictatorship is when u issue life threat to the lawyer to files suit against u. Dictatorship is when u holds people in detention despite court orders. Hypocrisy is when u want to take one billion dollars from Niger Delta region to go n develop lake Chad yet living them in abject poverty. Hypocrisy is when u support Palestinian state in another country n kill unarmed Biafra agitators in blood day light. Nigeria is in for a long thing. Indeed there was a country.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by alid8788(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Funny enough those saying the 2015 Senate rule was forged are unable to produce the 'original' unforged 2015 Senate rule but are rather referring to the obsolete 2011 Senate rule which died with the seventh Senate
are sure you understood anything?
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by Charly68: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
fkpboss:
Like seriously, this issue is boring me. You will be surprised that this very same issue will be dragged till Saraki finishes his tenure
If this happens it means the chief law officer is a Mumu
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
1. If Buhari prosecutes an Igbo man for corruption, Igbo people will say he's doing ethnic cleansing.

2. If he prosecutes a fellow Fulani man, they will say it's because the criminal is a PDP member.

3. If he prosecutes a fellow APC member, they will say it's because the criminal is giving Buhari a tough time within the party & they're trying to frustrate the accused out of the party.

4. If he prosecutes someone that doesn't belong to any political party, they will say it's because the criminal is an anti-government critic.

They're yet to say whether the person being prosecuted is guilty of the said crime or not. We're simply comedians! I already said it. Buhari's anti-corruption fight won't be possible inasmuch as we keep politicizing and ethnicizing the whole thing. To discover that the same set of people that want corruption stamped out are the same ones saying all these things breaks one's heart.

When GEJ was president, why didn't he also prosecute all the thieves in the opposition? He was trying to be Mr. Nice? Mr. Nice that landed us in what we are in right now?

Get me right. I want Aregbesola's account frozen like Fayose's. But if I'm to distribute gifts to a group of people whose names are on a list, does it matter whether I start from the top, bottom, or middle? The most important thing is that the name of anybody that gets the gift is on the list, isn't it? Ok. What if the gift finishes before it reaches some people?

Well, in this case, it's not exactly the same. Buhari's gift is enough to go round everybody. So no matter where he starts from on the list, nobody will miss out on the gift. And nobody can dictate to him where he should start from. He made the list, not you or me. He that makes the list reserves the right to start anywhere he wishes. Instead of wasting our energy arguing on where he's starting from, we should ask whether someone who doesn't deserve a gift has gotten one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
My grouse with this administration is : Why wait for a year+ before bringing up the case. What happens to all the legislative functions performed by the Senate all these while. Suppose, but without conceding, that the standing rules were illegally amended, and some people are found guilty, what happens? So we shall go back to square one - reinaugurate the Senate, elect new officers ( APC's ultimate wish) , and undo all that the previous officers have done. SMH. The court had better strike out this case for the sake of peace and I hope our nascent democracy survives this bashing.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by observer777(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Tick, Tisk, Tisk,,

All this wahala wey dey Saraki neck, I wonder if he has had time to loot since becoming Senate president.

Don't bet on that; someone who kept drawing full salary four years after leaving office as governor is an accomplished looter; see how he's taking over 150m people for a ride.

Some have powers, but cannot loot..

Some can loot but have no powers..

We have Powers and we can loot.. Glory be to God on high.

Amen..
Okijajuju1:
[b]Tick, Tisk, Tisk,,

All this wahala wey dey Saraki neck, I wonder if he has had time to loot since becoming Senate president.

Amen..
[/b]
Okijajuju1:
Tick, Tisk, Tisk,,

Amen..
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by ysprof: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
I wish seriki n eke The Best if found guilty in kirikiri
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by lastpage: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You are a PROTOTYPE of that phrase: IGNORANCE is BLISS!! grin grin

You are so happy in your blissful ignorance, you deserve to begin a medal.

FYI, the Senate rules of a previous seesion, becomes the Senate rule of the current session.... IF UN-AMENDED.
It just rolls over

So, asking them to produce the 2015, (while they produced the 2011) should have told you that the 2011 was NOT amended.... and it became the "original" 2015 house rules.
Mathematically, 2011 = 2015 (original).
But we now have a "new" 2015 rule amended by Saraki and Ekweremadu

Having said that, there are "laid-down guidelines and procedures" fro amending a previous house rule, if the need arises.
In their quest for "criminality and unbridled ambition", Saraki and Ekweremadu solicited the help of the House Clerks (Maikasuwa and Eferetu) to "ADD" portions to the rules......... without the knowledge of MAJORITY the members when the NASS was NOT even sitting!

That is CRIMINAL.

Its like President Buhari trying to amend the Constitution.... without following laid down guidelines and procedure, just to favor himself.
If he does that, he will be impeached, pure and simple.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by saintdennis(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
To all of your shouting it is normal and it's not forgery.

I declare that the rules be changed to affect u negatively during a period u expecting favour IJN. Amen.

2 people are battling for a position, one party shifts the goal-post without prior knowledge of others and ya'll shouting witch-hunt.

If it was done since 1985 who cares? It's corruption! And must be stamped out, too bad saraki open em eyes.

As for executive rascality I ask...are the lawmakers being tried by the executive? Nope! They being tried by the JUDICIARY. So seperation of powers is TOTALLY being applied in this case.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by saintdennis(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
My grouse with this administration is : Why wait for a year+ before bringing up the case. What happens to all the legislative functions performed by the Senate all these while. Suppose, but without conceding, that the standing rules were illegally amended, and some people are found guilty, what happens? So we shall go back to square one - reinaugurate the Senate, elect new officers ( APC's ultimate wish) , and undo all that the previous officers have done. SMH. The court had better strike out this case for the sake of peace and I hope our nascent democracy survives this bashing.

Investigation takes time bro...
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by iswallker(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Hahahahah...can't stop laughing...died with the 7th senate. So this new one was done in an hotel room with a few senators in attendance....and its not forgery.... grin
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by lastpage: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
1. If Buhari prosecutes an Igbo man for corruption, Igbo people will say he's doing ethnic cleansing.

2. If he prosecutes a fellow Fulani man, they will say it's because the criminal is a PDP member.

3. If he prosecutes a fellow APC member, they will say it's because the criminal is giving Buhari a tough time within the party & they're trying to frustrate the accused out of the party.

4. If he prosecutes someone that doesn't belong to any political party, they will say it's because the criminal is an anti-government critic.

They're yet to say whether the person being prosecuted is guilty of the said crime or not. We're simply comedians! I already said it. Buhari's anti-corruption fight won't be possible inasmuch as we keep politicizing and ethnicizing the whole thing. To discover that the same set of people that want corruption stamped out are the same ones saying all these things breaks one's heart.

When GEJ was president, why didn't he also prosecute all the thieves in the opposition? He was trying to be Mr. Nice? Mr. Nice that landed us in what we are in right now?

Get me right. I want Aregbesola's account frozen like Fayose's. But if I'm to distribute gifts to a group of people whose names are on a list, does it matter whether I start from the top, bottom, or middle? The most important thing is that the name of anybody that gets the gift is on the list, isn't it? Ok. What if the gift finishes before it reaches some people?

Well, in this case, it's not exactly the same. Buhari's gift is enough to go round everybody. So no matter where he starts from on the list, nobody will miss out on the gift. And nobody can dictate to him where he should start from. He made the list, not you or me. He that makes the list reserves the right to start anywhere he wishes. Instead of wasting our energy arguing on where he's starting from, we should ask whether someone who doesn't deserve a gift has gotten one.

Very well-said!

We have a "Nation of people" whose "moral compass" is dictated by their "tribal affiliations and hatred for others"!

if every President since 1999 had done what Buhari is doing now (let us even accept it is selective).... this country would have been rid of close to 90% of the looters and criminals in power, especially in the National Assembly!

Jonathan, instead of doing what a President should do (fight criminality and corruption), chose to "go to bed" with those ruining the country, for his own personal benefit and selfish reasons.

Like a Yoruba Proverb that goes (translated): When Trees fall on each other, we dont attempt to 'remove all at the same time', ...we start the removal from the TOP-MOST ONE".

Buhari will not be President forever.
He is removing the "top-most" looters who fortunately happen to be from the (most recent) Jonathan Govt ........and did the most damage.

If the people of Nigeria wills, the next PDP Govt should also probe Buhari and all APC looters.

As far as we the GOOD CITIZENS of Nigeria are concerned, its good-riddance to bad rubbish.
We nor send.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by iswallker(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

Whatever grouse you have is of no effect....courts don't strike out cases to allow peace reign...and a criminal case is not bound by time...a criminal can be brought to justice 20yrs after the crime. The AGF is doing his job. The only bashing i see is to reset your brain to factory....cause its corrupted... grin
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by Phobia1: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Tick, Tisk, Tisk,,

Amen..
Lol
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by niceman24(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Honestly i have not seen this kind of confused government, what is the business of the executive in this matter, some people in this forum don't know anything about the law of separation of power, and there's no amendment in any law or rules that can be done secretly, i can bet you that one, please judiciary should wake up and fight this evil government because this is not ogouring well with our democracy .
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by topsam1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
ysprof:
I wish seriki n eke The Best if found guilty in kirikiri

Thank God they've been tutored on prison life by their fellow senator....they are getting prepared for it
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by sammhi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
lastpage:

Very well-said!

We have a "Nation of people" whose "moral compass" is dictated by their "tribal affiliations and hatred for others"!

if every President since 1999 had done what Buhari is doing now (let us even accept it is selective).... this country would have been rid of close to 90% of the looters and criminals in power, especially in the National Assembly!

Jonathan, instead of doing what a President should do (fight criminality and corruption), chose to "go to bed" with those ruining the country, for his own personal benefit and selfish reasons.

Like a Yoruba Proverb that goes (translated): When Trees fall on each other, we dont attempt to 'remove all at the same time', ...we start the removal from the TOP-MOST ONE".

He is removing the "top-most" looters who fortunately happen to be from the (most recent) Jonathan Govt ........and did the most damage.

If the people of Nigeria wills, the next PDP Govt should also probe Buhari and all APC looters.

As far as we the GOOD CITIZENS of Nigeria are concerned, its good-riddance to bad rubbish.
We nor send.

Truth is you are the Olodo here... everything u wrote here makes no sense it is just BS..very big one
1. Before you accuse someone or drag him to court , that person should be an accused. Was Saraki and Ekweremadu accused or indicted in the police report?
2. The clerk in the report says David Mark authorized the amendment....,but the David Mark was not even picked up...along but you now picked up people who were not even mentioned..
3. OBJ Also claimed to have fougt corruption in his time so where is it? He used this to remove Alam and install Silvia ...was there a difference ? Is Silvia not even worse than Alam?

3. PmB COAS is currently being accused of corruption yet other COAs are on trial for corruption.you may claim current COAS own is by cyber terrorist..etc but no smoke without fire...
My point is when you do something lopsided,..you won't get result
If I treat my kids with partiality it breeds hatred and lack of sound moral....if two of your kids are guilty of disobedience say like playing outside ...and you beat one and leave out the other, ..I can bet you those kids will end up being rascals ...
Truth is PmB so called anticorruption is one sided , biased and targeted at opposition.
it cannot produced desire result

Lastpage!
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
bayulll01:
Waaoow first to comment... i dedicate this glory to all the people who are against the fraudulent act of the S.P. and the D.S.P. now to the topic, this is a clear indication that our senate is comprised of highly corrupt and dubious individuals, if you think i'm right HIT LIKE if not HIT SHARE.
You are so much in a rush to comment first that it seems you didn't read the passage otherwise you would have noticed that there is no direct indictment of SP and DSP yet they are being prosecuted. Again FG goofed. Remember saraki prosecution at CCT was done in the absence of an AGF. We are nigerians and we got brains. Let's stop thinking with our brainstem.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by waleh89: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Some of you just been emotional over nothing..the law doesn't work on emotions..sorry!! Some wailers brain is too limp to understand that it is abuse of state institutions by the Executive in this case to reach selfish objectives. Wailers dont understand the genesis of this issue. Some senators actually raised alarm, they wrote a petition to the police and even approach a court and the judge said IN HIS OPINION, whatever happened there is their internal problems that is what Saraki and his group are quoting today.

The police after their investigations handed over the case file to the attorney general of the country to ascertain if a crime was committed, the attorney general now said a crime was committed and he decided to drag them to court. Saraki and his group now realised there are many problems facing the nation that deserves attention. The question you guys have failed to answer is, was the 2015 senate rules forged?

So forgery is an internal matter by elected representatives of the people who are expected to leave above board? Examine themselves . All your selfish comments are nothing but the manifestations of corruption , illegality, impunity, oiled by stolen funds fighting back. It unbelievable that any sane person will support forgery. This is a criminal offense if proven. It's unfortunately that's why this country will remain backward . Nobody is above the law and the level of desperation for position and power shown by Saraki and Ekweremadu is enough to for all reasonable men to check mate them because they are not doing it for the people but for selfish interest.

The senate standing rule section 110 was very clear and as a result put forward five provisions to be met if the senate standing rule is to be amended yet there was an amendment without due consideration to the said provisions. And we now have dishonourable men and women parading themselves as honourables , instituting shame and embarrassment to the nation even as far as the US. What is bad is bad irrespective of who committed it and when and where.

Forgery is an offense. Saraki and Ekweremadu have a case to answer. The argument that Ekweremadu was not invited by police does not mean that there was no forgery. The argument that the govt is gunning for Saraki does not prove there was no forgery. The senate standing rule section 110 was not met before the new amendment. This is a clear cut case of forgery and efforts should be made immediately to punish the culprits. Nobody is above the law. This should be a teaching moment for all the senators.
In this your analysis and the police report given above where was it stated that Saraki was involved in the supposed forgery. He was not invited for questioning or investigated. Why was he arraigned then if not for witch hunting and why wait for close to a year before arraigning them. If we are not emotional about this issue we will see that it is mere witch hunting.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Joysammy:
I just don't know why some people in this forum cannot use their common senses and address issues knowledgically.

If Saraki and Ekweremadu are innocent, let them proof it at the Court not through Newspaper or sending letters to EU, USA etc.

If you are sure of your actions or deeds, you should be able to feel at home and relax, not bribing people that have brain disorderly to take a protest.

People have been agitating to see APC member dealt with, but still defending Saraki who happens to be an APC member... what a shame!

Which court ogah?
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by sammhi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
lastpage:

Very well-said!

We nor send.

Lastpage!
Truth is you are the one partisan here... everything u wrote here makes no sense it is just BS..very big one
1. Before you accuse someone or drag him to court , that person should be an accused. Was Saraki and Ekweremadu accused or indicted in the police report?
2. The clerk in the report says David Mark authorized the amendment....,but the David Mark was not even picked up...along but you now picked up people who were not even mentioned..
3. OBJ Also claimed to have fougt corruption in his time so where is it? He used this to remove Alam and install Silvia ...was there a difference ? Is Silvia not even worse than Alam?

3. PmB COAS is currently being accused of corruption yet other COAs are on trial for corruption.you may claim current COAS own is by cyber terrorist..etc but no smoke without fire...
My point is when you do something lopsided,..you won't get result
If I treat my kids with partiality it breeds hatred and lack of sound moral....if two of your kids are guilty of disobedience say like playing outside ...and you beat one and leave out the other, ..I can bet you those kids will end up being rascals ...
Truth is PmB so called anti corruption is one sided , biased and targeted at opposition.
it cannot produced desired result

1 Like

Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by cyprex: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
previous administrations got some list.
As for this administration, it has the mandate of patriotic Nigerians to start this war from whom ever. it chose to start from Dasuki, and now Saraki and Ekeremadu.

prosecuting suspected criminals does not translate to persecution, check your dictionary, please.

Puresolutions:
since inception this administration hasn't done anythng besides the persecution of an Ekweremadu along with Saraki..Confused administration confusing service with persecution. If corruption is to be tackled the list German,British and Anerican Spy/Security agencies gave the president in the wake of his swearing in should be published in the papers and then all people on that list including my father if he's there should be persecuted and they should stop this shameless rubbish trying to win and keep loyalist play hate games..
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by waleh89: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
lastpage:

You are a PROTOTYPE of that phrase: IGNORANCE is BLISS!! grin grin

You are so happy in your blissful ignorance, you deserve to begin a medal.

FYI, the Senate rules of a previous seesion, becomes the Senate rule of the current session.... IF UN-AMENDED.
It just rolls over

So, asking them to produce the 2015, (while they produced the 2011) should have told you that the 2011 was NOT amended.... and it became the "original" 2015 house rules.
Mathematically, 2011 = 2015 (original).
But we now have a "new" 2015 rule amended by Saraki and Ekweremadu

Having said that, there are "laid-down guidelines and procedures" fro amending a previous house rule, if the need arises.
In their quest for "criminality and unbridled ambition", Saraki and Ekweremadu solicited the help of the House Clerks (Maikasuwa and Eferetu) to "ADD" portions to the rules......... without the knowledge of MAJORITY the members when the NASS was NOT even sitting!

That is CRIMINAL.

Its like President Buhari trying to amend the Constitution.... without following laid down guidelines and procedure, just to favor himself.
If he does that, he will be impeached, pure and simple.

Lastpage!
You are here bashing another person of his ignorance but you here making your own ignorance known where was it written in the investigation by the police that Saraki and Ekweremadu were the architect of the supposed forgery? But because you want to the story to suit your narratives that is why you agreed that they are the culprits.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by menxer: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
“This practice where some group of senators amend the Rules of the Senate without following legal procedures is not only criminal but portends danger for growing democracy”.

This is the summary of the long gist.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by podosci(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

NASS bureaucracy prepares the Senate rule prior to the inauguration of the Senate. There is no how the charge of forgery can be sustained in this case. The 2011 Senate rule died with the seventh Senate.
Meaning without the presence if the 2015 mass members, The nass bureaucracy can preparing their own standing rules. Going by that logic, you realise its possible to make radical changes like," Stating there would be no election for a Senate president, the senate is to be selected by the president". I am just pointing out the error in your statement
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by podosci(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
waleh89:
You are here bashing another person of his ignorance but you here making your own ignorance known where was it written in the investigation by the police that Saraki and Ekweremadu were the architect of the supposed forgery? But because you want to the story to suit your narratives that is why you agreed that they are the culprits.
I in the eyes of the law the beneficiaries of a crime are seen as conspirators and can be sentenced to the same punishment as the actual perpetrators.
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by MrBONE2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Tick, Tisk, Tisk,,

Amen..
so lovely peomgrin ,May Great One of KuVuKi Land bless you.
Gyarbonka. grin
Re: How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk by lailo: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
fkpboss:
Like seriously, this issue is boring me. You will be surprised that this very same issue will be dragged till Saraki finishes his tenure
May be u mean 'Business as usual' like PDP era.This is Buhari and a focused government.If I lie,ask Metuh,Amosu,Okpolobokemi,FFK.....looters are returning money voluntarily now,e neva happen b4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.