Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity (22420 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Strictly For Men And Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Mopricelezz(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Well read
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by LordDecency(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
That moment when she caught yhu nd her waist trainer best friend on bed.....

Just Die.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by ivylyn: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
alujonjonkijon:
arrant nonsense,you better get down to the real world before you die of frustration,your husband is not your mate,he is your boss but a benevolent dictator,if he decides to Bleep your best friend pregnant,u will discover u are so silly to abandon him and the marriage because very soon the man you remarry too will be worse that your last hubby.men are polygamous and if you can lay claim to any sense at all ,you would have notice that because a man bleeps ur best friend doesnt mean he hates you his wife.i didnt even bother to read your story in full ,who is cheating who.in marriage the African way it is about the wife's fidelity and the reason being that if you Bleep more than one man,we dont know who owns the pregnancy and the child and the entire society becomes confused and disorganized.

your only way out for you is to find how you get married to kumuyi of deeper life cus i cant guarantee u of fidelity with the pastors chris them,

very unnecessary article,you can as well teach women how to wear their pant.and who tells you some hubbies dont prefer their wives to be orobos.

please pardon me.,your advise is really very very unnecessary.did you talk to ur mum before writing these?

Bros no offense meant but are you okay? You yourself said you didn't bother to read the whole thing, maybe if you had you wouldn't be talking so out of point. Re read and talk wisely. You're way off the topic and if you think you've just made sense ,you need some serious counselling.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Coldfeet(f): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
EYOUYO:
I don't know y a Lady should called ha husband cheater as if she's d one dat pays for d bride Price, if Na me I go open door send u parking any day u nag.
if u Lady wan to cheat go n pay d man price n have ur way full stop.
True talk my brother! One day sef a man go come pay your daughter bride price!
Abeg remind her say make she no say pim! When her husband go cheat on her, otherwise he will send her packing back to your house.
Make she siddon collect all the gonorreah and staphylococco plus HIV weh him go carry come give her for house.
Your head dey dia! Clap for yourself wink

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by pippimp(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
EYOUYO:
I don't know y a Lady should called ha husband cheater as if she's d one dat pays for d bride Price, if Na me I go open door send u parking any day u nag.

Which cave did you migrate from?

16 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by lonelydora: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Women are fruits, and Men like fruit salad. grin grin

Cheating is a mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by slimmingcare(f): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Well as for me, I do not think men cheating on their wives has anything to do with the latter body size or shape.
It has to do with women's attitude and character especially after having one or two children. Our women of today especially the " working class" are too emotional, aggressive and impatient when dealing with their spouse.
Some housewives even dictates when to sleep with their husbands.... .. ..
I am a major distributor of Green World products and I know what it takes to keeping fit. You can also know better on www.greenworldlagos..com

3 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
slimmingcare:
Well as for me, I do not think men cheating on their wives has anything to do with the latter body size or shape.
It has to do with women's attitude and character especially after having one or two children. Our women of today especially the " working class" are too emotional, aggressive and impatient when dealing with their spouse.
I am a major distributor of Green World products and I know what it takes to keeping fit. You can also know better on www.greenworldlagos..com

Na wah sad angry. Kontinu

12 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Efikman(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Marry an Enoch Adeboye and be assured he wont cheat. Bye.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Coldfeet(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
slimmingcare:
Just negodu? angry you for just do your aruvart and go, instead of bashing and lying on women.

[size=4pt]How much is it.[/size] grin grin cheesy wink

Ivylyn you see person weh him name na incantation you dey follow am talk? Nut no complete for the guy head nah! Heck is alujonjonkijon? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Ugosample(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
alujonjonkijon:
arrant nonsense,you better get down to the real world before you die of frustration,your husband is not your mate,he is your boss but a benevolent dictator,if he decides to Bleep your best friend pregnant,u will discover u are so silly to abandon him and the marriage because very soon the man you remarry too will be worse that your last hubby.men are polygamous and if you can lay claim to any sense at all ,you would have notice that because a man bleeps ur best friend doesnt mean he hates you his wife.i didnt even bother to read your story in full ,who is cheating who.in marriage the African way it is about the wife's fidelity and the reason being that if you Bleep more than one man,we dont know who owns the pregnancy and the child and the entire society becomes confused and disorganized.

your only way out for you is to find how you get married to kumuyi of deeper life cus i cant guarantee u of fidelity with the pastors chris them,

very unnecessary article,you can as well teach women how to wear their pant.and who tells you some hubbies dont prefer their wives to be orobos.

please pardon me.,your advise is really very very unnecessary.did you talk to ur mum before writing these?

What is this one saying again?
Na wa o.

7 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by scribble: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Men do what men do

Get over yourselves

Bring back our polygamy

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Infact, this matter ehn...so me sef was claiming young and sexy after my last pikin. I make better efo riro for the FAM, I no go chop. Dieting wahala. Lastweek, oga asked me why I was looking like they were suffering me when na me dey kitchen dey cook better food for everybody. I was like see person wey I dey suffer diet for. Na wa. My advise? Just stay healthy and love yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Pdizzle(m): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2016
alujonjonkijon:

bless you.sensible african woman with happy marriage.

This your moniker ehn.
Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by UglyMe(f): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2016
inemani:
Hello Mamas!
Yesterday I read a thread of a man who was curious as to why women blow out of proportion after marriage/childbirth. I snapped out after he wrote this: "And why do they express shock when their husbands go after trim and shapely ladies outside? Is it that they didn't know that men are typically motivated by sensual sights? Are this category of ladies aware that the game is becoming dangerously tighter because "oga" is constantly inundated with young, trim, energetic and sexy girls on a daily basis; while his own wife keeps growing fat and out of shape and looking like his mother?" This motivated my own thread!
Take a look at these true life stories:
1. A former colleague of mine who is married with a daughter lives very close to me. She's still in her twenties, tall, elegant and endowed with this hourglass shape men die for. kiss Her husband is quite young too, with a comfortable source of income. You will think they are dating when they stroll outside - babe is still hot because she waist-trained after her baby, talk about flattest tummy! Now I was, to say the least, shocked, when I learnt Oga was going after other ladies, still in our neighborhood shocked I mean, these girls can't measure to the wife half.

2. A lady I know advised me after my first baby to look trim and sexy so that my husband won't go after other women. You won't believe she is a mother of four, I really looked up to her for inspiration in my keeping fit regimen. Babe did not know her perfect gentleman was busy banging anything in skirts around town. She probably thought depriving herself of certain foods, working out and staying trim would put Oga in check!

3. What about our celebrities who retain their pre-baby weights after their babies yet their divorces are most times based on infidelity? what about countless beautiful women who put in their very best to maintain their shape but are still being cheated on?

What is my point? My fellow women, if you think you are staying fit, trim and sexy so that your husband wouldn't cheat on you, please change that mindset. A CHEAT IS A CHEAT, no point going on a long thing! Stay fit because of the health benefits, you wouldn't want the health risks associated with obesity, would you?
All these Nairaland boys bashing African Women with little or no respect, tuale!
All the men (married and unmarried) who gallivant around in potbellies yet criticize childbearing women, chop knuckle! It's a man's world, isn't it?
All the cheaters continue cheating, the day of reckoning would sure come

Women please, stay fit and trim not for Oga but for your health! *drops mic*
Thumps up ma'am. U really are a good adviser.

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2016
alujonjonkijon:

point of correction men aren't polygamous in nature that's a fallacy. Instead say most men are polygamous. Do not generalising the whole thing. Secondly there are some unbelievers that don't cheat so it's unnecessary to use religion to draw your point. Thirdly men are leaders not tyrant. A leader leads by example for others to emulate especially good ways of life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by UglyMe(f): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2016
EYOUYO:
See ur life. Think well mister. The bride price ish is like that because God has already ordained it so. Doing what guarantee a man the sole owener of his woman does not give him room for cheating. Common sense and its simple 'RESPECT' dats what counts and i dont think where it abounds there will be a case of cheating from both party. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by numericalguy(m): 1:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Dabbyfab:
Exactly just do you. There is always an excuse for cheating but the real truth is that the cheater is a dog and lacks self control. Even if you give it to him real good, turn to a slave,have all the plastic surgery with the best surgeon,he will still cheat.Just stay fit cos it is healthy and not for a pathetic cheater.

Its not anybody's fault you chose to marry a pathetic partner. Just because you failed in your matrimonial duties should not be a reason you would poison the minds of other women in happy homes.

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by numericalguy(m): 1:38am On Jul 01, 2016
inemani:

My sister! Irrespective of how hawwt u look, a dog is a dog o.

Of all the good men out there, you chose to marry a dog.

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by sweetgala(m): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2016
I think the area where a great deal of married women fail to stay fit is in their mind. Many married women just stop being interesting and think they have inherited the right to nag when they got that ring. Some are so good at it they nag in silence

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by topdee(m): 2:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Not true, I couldn't agree with you less. Take a look at this scenario: Let's use universities or tertiary institutions as a case study; a student's ultimate goal is to get a good job after graduation, and as we all know the best way to achieve that is to graduate with 1st class or 2.1, but in reality those grades don't guarantee job placement. Some students with low grades even get jobs before students with high grades, but the fact still is that 1st class and 2.1 increases ones chances of securing good jobs. A woman's physical attributes creates a better platform for her man to stay faithful, and it's one of the criteria to win a man's heart, but doesn't mean it's the sole ingredient to man's faithfulness; just as good grades doesn't guarantee job placement. It applies to every facet of life, even living a healthy life doesn't guarantee longevity, but it's a contributing factor.
Abeg women out there, try as much as you can to look good often for your man and your health, likewise the men, also men like what they see, it's a known fact, give him reasons not to look elsewhere. .
inemani:
Hello Mamas!
Yesterday I read a thread of a man who was curious as to why women blow out of proportion after marriage/childbirth. I snapped out after he wrote this: "And why do they express shock when their husbands go after trim and shapely ladies outside? Is it that they didn't know that men are typically motivated by sensual sights? Are this category of ladies aware that the game is becoming dangerously tighter because "oga" is constantly inundated with young, trim, energetic and sexy girls on a daily basis; while his own wife keeps growing fat and out of shape and looking like his mother?" This motivated my own thread!
Take a look at these true life stories:
1. A former colleague of mine who is married with a daughter lives very close to me. She's still in her twenties, tall, elegant and endowed with this hourglass shape men die for. kiss Her husband is quite young too, with a comfortable source of income. You will think they are dating when they stroll outside - babe is still hot because she waist-trained after her baby, talk about flattest tummy! Now I was, to say the least, shocked, when I learnt Oga was going after other ladies, still in our neighborhood shocked I mean, these girls can't measure to the wife half.

2. A lady I know advised me after my first baby to look trim and sexy so that my husband won't go after other women. You won't believe she is a mother of four, I really looked up to her for inspiration in my keeping fit regimen. Babe did not know her perfect gentleman was busy banging anything in skirts around town. She probably thought depriving herself of certain foods, working out and staying trim would put Oga in check!

3. What about our celebrities who retain their pre-baby weights after their babies yet their divorces are most times based on infidelity? what about countless beautiful women who put in their very best to maintain their shape but are still being cheated on?

What is my point? My fellow women, if you think you are staying fit, trim and sexy so that your husband wouldn't cheat on you, please change that mindset. A CHEAT IS A CHEAT, no point going on a long thing! Stay fit because of the health benefits, you wouldn't want the health risks associated with obesity, would you?
All these Nairaland boys bashing African Women with little or no respect, tuale!
All the men (married and unmarried) who gallivant around in potbellies yet criticize childbearing women, chop knuckle! It's a man's world, isn't it?
All the cheaters continue cheating, the day of reckoning would sure come

Women please, stay fit and trim not for Oga but for your health! *drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by nifton(m): 4:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Men always cheat! Men always cheat!! Thats what we hear often from women but ask them if their husbands cheats and they'll say no. Then who the hell are those men that always cheat. My take on this is"If your husband cheats divorce him and have ur peace" shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by dotlanre(m): 4:46am On Jul 01, 2016
A man's attitude can certainly be minus from his motive nd driving mechanism if u get wot i mean.
Yes a dog was a dog. Be it born a dog or transformed into a dog. But don't u see know dat he is born so or during transformation ain't u there?
I might even say dat most women ar part of d tools for turning most good men something else tru dia selfishness, arrogance, little money,social wahala nd most of dem wud have already gotten a child or two. If she is still submissive, she is either blessed wit good morals Nd fear of god or not yet grab wot she is seeking.
Men are naturally born a 'seeker'. putting dis into percentage 70% of men are unleashed after being married. If u don't know how to put ursef inside his head den dos lacking outside ar already waiting at ur door.
Women Nd ladies,if u truly luv Nd I mean truly LUV ur husband u shall surely reap d sweet benefits in ur children no matter who nd how ur husband is to u.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by AreaFada2: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2016
nifton:
Men always cheat! Men always cheat!! Thats what we hear often from women but ask them if their husbands cheats and they'll say no. Then who the hell are those men that always cheat. My take on this is"If your husband cheats divorce him and have ur peace" shikena.
Well, when it gets very bad, they create a new ID here on NL to lament their woes: my hubby has a secret family, my hubby shags his PA, my hubby shags my best friend, etc. grin cheesy Out of shame, women hardly openly admit such.

Fundamentally, we need to get one thing straight. Even though women are in serious denial. A high number of men will marry more than one wife. Or at least have a kid with another woman outside. Even if the housewife never finds out or only when the man dies. This is as sure as death.

Monogamy is wishful thinking. Only very few manage to do it throughout life.
On the flip side, about 30% of all kids belong to another man outside. So both men and women are merrily at it. cheesy

By the way, I'm NOT from a polygamous home.

4 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 4:51am On Jul 01, 2016
alujonjonkijon:

Hey Mr! Do u have a problem with reading and comprehension? Get back to Class 1! Abeg swerve!

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by ventilation: 4:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Caroline Danjuma comes to mind cool

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 4:57am On Jul 01, 2016
topdee:
Not true, I couldn't agree with you less. Take a look at this scenario: Let's use universities or tertiary institutions as a case study; a student's ultimate goal is to get a good job after graduation, and as we all know the best way to achieve that is to graduate with 1st class or 2.1, but in reality those grades don't guarantee job placement. Some students with low grades even get jobs before students with high grades, but the fact still is that 1st class and 2.1 increases ones chances of securing good jobs. A woman's physical attributes creates a better platform for her man to stay faithful, and it's one of the criteria to win a man's heart, but doesn't mean it's the sole ingredient to man's faithfulness; just as good grades doesn't guarantee job placement. It applies to every facet of life, even living a healthy life doesn't guarantee longevity, but it's a contributing factor.
Abeg women out there, try as much as you can to look good often for your man and your health, likewise the men, also men like what they see, it's a known fact, give him reasons not to look elsewhere. .

Looking good so he won't look elsewhere is not a guarantee bro, but very necessary. Mind you not all men cheat ,I know that.

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 5:00am On Jul 01, 2016
numericalguy:

Of all the good men out there, you chose to marry a dog.
Numericaldog, keep counting the women u climb! Are u amongst the good?

2 Likes

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by inemani: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2016
slimmingcare:

Bianya! Go create ur aruvat thread, away with ur products

1 Like

Re: Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity by dahmie2013: 5:04am On Jul 01, 2016
I don't believe in staying fit 4 a man, but doing it 4 my health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.