Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian (48999 Views)

Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" / " Oduduwa Is Your Father Not Jesus" - Nigerian Tells Ooni Of Ife / "Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Ascended Our Father Oduduwa's Throne" - Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Flexygist: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2016
So after a video of Ooni of Ife saying Jesus is his father emerged, some Nigerians has come for him saying it's wrong and that Oduduwa should be his father.

See some of the comments below and tell us what you think

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/30/people-disagree-with-ooni-of-ife-for-saying-jesus-is-his-father-it-should-be-oduduwa/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by cktheluckyman: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2016
They can go to hell!! Long live the Ooni!! I see this bright young man abolishing some of the stupid and archaic traditions including the abobaku rubbish

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by rapistomenka: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
I said it......This showy and fun-seeking guy will talk himself into trouble

Yoruba father my ass.....ooni my foot undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Mologi(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2016
people go just take panadol on top person headache...
My fellow Nigerian

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by charles594(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Zico5(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some people are so naïve. What is the big deal if Ooni said Jesus is his father. I was born and breed in Ife and ife is more or less a Christian environment not as some of the aliens view it. We have churches in every nook and crannies of Ile-Ife. The very king is a Christian right from the infant and it will be disastrous of him to forsake what u believe knowing fully well that the throne is temporary and heaven is permanent. God bless Ooni. He shall live long on the throne. Ade a pe Lori oba to mo Jesu.

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by seunny4lif(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by sammyj: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lobatan !!! grin shocked grin
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by didfy: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lol
In other words (opposite of ***)
Please some help me with their reasonings
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Peacetemi: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
But Jesus is not complaining naa. Why cant Jesus be his father?? Afterall he says he loves sinners. Christians and their holier- than- thou attitude

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by ibkgab001: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok lets go there.. this is what Children of the hate love to quote....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by allthingsfitnz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol...
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Mostwanted7: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
@ ooni

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by SamMilla1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Money miss road.

Jesus who died at the age of 33 is your father.

Who is your mother again? Let's see if there is any record of her getting married to Jesus.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by jmoore(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
You cannot serve two masters at a time. Ask Adeboye and Oyedepo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Sijo01(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bunch of lazy and jobless citizens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by rotexteymie(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by TaiKuun(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
mtcheew jati jati
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Umarlulu: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
You guys can be funny sometimes you mean oduduwa is ahead of jesus christ or what are you insinuating

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Taiyescott(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
It is finished.. i pray he means it sha, Jesu take ova niyen, Lobatan!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Josegun(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
You can't serve two masters at a go.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by druxy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
people sef..if he start the archaic ways now..and dey use their pikin mix concoction... den go no wassup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Dapromzy333(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Strawman: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abeg how is it affecting people that this man said Jesus is his father? Why are they angry?

12 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by advocatebaba(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
E SAY JESUS NA IM FADA, WUZ D CRIME THERE... 4ME SAYIN JESUS NA MY FATHER DOES DAT MEANS I NO GET PUPSY. ODODUWA NA IM BORN AM?

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Spells(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
See me see wahala oh... Person Jesus na him father una wan chop am.... Nigerians are one hell of a poke nosing beautiful wrapped box of shit

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by allanphash7(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good talk

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Tbillz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ooni in Uk, Ooni rocking D and G, Ooni stuns Havard, Ooni chillin with Obama, Ooni rides bently and Y'll expert Oduduwa 2 be relevant? U must be livin in the past.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by DAntivirus: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmmm...
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by dayoungmoney1: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
He has the right to call whoever his father. It's not anyone's concern. grin

11 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Chibuhealth(f): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
SamMilla1:
Money miss road.

Who is your mother again? Let's see if there any record of her getting married to Jesus.
sharrap!!!!

26 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by AmazingDanny(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
SamMilla1:
Money miss road.

Who is your mother again? Let's see if there any record of her getting married to Jesus.
You just showcased how stupid you are. another Jihadist

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness / Two Masquerades Rock Chelsea Outfits, Dance On The Road / Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.