Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] (3500 Views)

Airtel Improved Night Plan Offers 4gb For N200 ,500mb For N25 And More / How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2016
As announced on their facebook page,the highly anticipated x-band is now available for sale at the exhorbitant price of N25,800. Seriously I was budgeting a maximum of 5k for this band. Does Infinix not realise we are under Buhari's regime or do they not care? Will you buy the Xband for N25,800?

2 Likes

Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2016
BimiOne:
As announced on their facebook page,the highly anticipated x-band is now available for sale at the exhorbitant price of N25,800. Seriously I was budgeting a maximum of 5k for this band. Does Infinix not realise we are under Buhari's regime or do they not care? Will you buy the Xband for N25,800?
They did a nice job by asking their marketers to indirectly advertised their products in most social forum. In doing so they will exaggerate product features to lure you to buy their product after which they come out with high price. They are aware of the economic situation before dishing out this price so it's left for Nigerians to either buy or leave it. I know very well that someone persons will still buy it even if it's N1m

1 Like

Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Youngsage: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by ForeverNew(f): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
God bless you ohh!! Even if the xband is 1k it is not everybody that can afford it. I know the economy is harsh but forget it, people are still making money upandan
asuustrike2009:

They did a nice job by asking their marketers to indirectly advertised their products in most social forum. In doing so they will exaggerate product features to lure you to buy their product after which they come out with high price. They are aware of the economic situation before dishing out this price so it's left for Nigerians to either buy or leave it. I know very well that someone persons will still buy it even if it's N1m
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by bigiyaro(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wit enough hype, Nigerians will buy it, especially the thieves, dey can kill or use human head, jst to buy a toy n plenty punnas go surfer because of dis big toy.
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Collinz2(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
The price is fair. Do u know how much samsung smartwatch cost?
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by teelaweee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
BimiOne:
loool 25k what does it do
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
BimiOne:

We all should quit thinking this way. Have you taken your time to check the prices of fitness trackers and smart watches around? (devices such as Samsung Gear S2, Pebble Steel, Garmin, and other recognized ones) What price pattern would you see? If you ask me, Infinix actually put you and me in consideration when pegging the price at 25800 (a lot less than $100 going by the current selling price of dollars on the parallel market). They have tried in their way to give us more for less, literally.

1 Like

Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
I go just add am small money and correct watch frm jumia Timex Expedition to be precise
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by ForeverNew(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
You made sense. I also believe that no matter the price, people that know its benefits, will buy it.
adeboyewareez:

We all should quit thinking this way. Have you taken your time to check the prices of fitness trackers and smart watches around? (devices such as Samsung Gear S2, Pebble Steel, Garmin, and other recognized ones) What price pattern would you see? If you ask me, Infinix actually put you and me in consideration when pegging the price at 25800 (a lot less than $100 going by the current selling price of dollars on the parallel market). They have tried in their way to give us more for less, literally.
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
But a smartwatch is not compulsory now, it's not like it is a necessity. If u think it is too expensive then try apple watch. So u seriously want to buy a smartwatch for 5k? Well there are lots of 5k made in China watches, but If infinix manufacture something like that u will be the first to say do they think Nigeria is a dumping ground?

Ok accepted it is a fitness band but it is more of a smartwatch than fitness band made by Samsung and co. Yes 25k is pricey for a fitness band, but 5k? Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wats wit 'upandan' is dis a new slang or wat?
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by joseph214(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
I wonder how much the tband is gonna cost.
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by 2kurupt(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Collinz2:

How's the price fair? Can you compare the features of this infinix band to the world popular Xiaomi mi band 2? Not only does the mi band 2 have better features, it's better priced.
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by 2kurupt(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
adeboyewareez:

Smart bands are not and cannot be the same as smart watch so don't compare the two. But there are a lot more effective & efficient smart bands to choose from. 25k for a band from an unproven company in that category? angry Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Davidovinci(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Can't believe some people here are siding with infinix...25k for the Xband is too freaking much!

Go check the spec and tell me how that piece of sh*t is worth 25k..

These chinese guys keep exploiting nigerians/africans and some peeps think it's OK? WTF

Can you compare infinix to other top brands like samsung,apple,xiaomi etc? If samsung comes out with Sband tomorrow/put 150k as the price, i'm pretty sure most of y'all will freak out-forgetting you accepted a common xband for 25k

The funniest part is that people keep falling for all those flimzy naira/dollar excuses...

Y'all need to wise TF up!

3 Likes

Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Baroba(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
2kurupt:

How's the price fair? Can you compare the features of this infinix band to the world popular Xiaomi mi band 2? Not only does the mi band 2 have better features, it's better priced.

You just echoed my thoughts, the MI band 2 is $35, how can infinix sell this for 25k? The mind boogles..
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by d33types: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
for heaven's sake ,,this isn't a smart watch but a fitness band that cannot be compared to xiaomi mi or any 2nd tier brand.
these original chinko companies have started ripping us off small small.
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by comrrex(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
I laugh infinix, the same type of band that has been In china since. And much lesser

2 Likes

Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Aremu01(m): 5:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Laf de catch me sha
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Youngsage: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Collinz2:

LOL oya post the features here lets compare and contrast.
Re: Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] by Collinz2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Youngsage:

LOL oya post the features here lets compare and contrast.
lol, lets compare it to samsung galaxy gear fit 2

(1) (Reply)

Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive / Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles / Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.