Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? (5609 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Vincent41(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blackfire:

no u didn't upset me my dear..
I once lived a rugged life+ player + casanova ... I really lived a bad life.

For some years now i ve changed.. Living a celibate life, call it on a low key.

So talks like that trigger the already chained beast.

*walks out like a monk*

no wonder u lived a Rugged life...Thats the Probelm with Women..After living a Promiscious,idiotic Cheating life,u then need a man who will worship u like God...lozzz..I pity una...No wonder that Guy smashed ur hrt who knows wht u did to men.....what goes around comes around!!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Blackfire(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vincent41:

no wonder u lived a Rugged life...Thats the Probelm with Women..After living a Promiscious,idiotic Cheating life,u then need a man who will worship u like God...lozzz..I pity una...No wonder that Guy smashed ur hrt who knows wht u did to men.....what goes around comes around!!!!

*hits your defected brain box with hammer*.

Oponu i am a MALE.

*about to hit u with another hammer*

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by 7Randall: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
PM me please. I need to discuss something with you. Or reply mine
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
chigoizie7:
I hope I ain't gonna slack ur holes.

Bae:- the uck is wrong with ya, d pússies are meant to be ucked, ásshole

This chick is chilless grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Never really been into dirty talk....saying stuff during sex is just kinda odd to me, but i wouldn't mind if a female suggests it and corrects me if i'm wrong....it'll still be odd tho
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Rone16(f): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
This one was from a stranger.Real life story that happened to me.So as a lover of bole,I went to buy.A guy came to buy too.He told me his name and asked for mine which I told me.Then he asked 'Hmmn so you love plantain', I said yes.He asked 'How do you like it',Biko I was so confused but I said Roasted nw.He now asked if I like it 'big and strong' and that was when your girl started getting the drill.He said he was willing to offer a bigger one than the one I was buying.I carried my bole and hurried home abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by dabrightt: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
I heared one yesterday too bad...I knw you are keen to hear thiss...****Rapture is near second comming of jesus will happen anytime be prepared else 666***

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by morbeta(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Anuofia....

Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Blackfire:

*hits your defected brain box with hammer*.

Oponu i am a MALE.

*about to hit u with another hammer*

This made laugh out loud yall grin
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
she told me ..kill it,kill it,destroy my punny its all yours! n i was like wtf,guess she saw the confused look in my eyes an she commanded again destroy it! hammer it! i did my best and while she changed to i love u! i love u! i left that punny swollen and sore..my neighbors where all mad @me cos they didnt sleep that night grin
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
My ex once asked me to help her shave the hair around her anus! I was like.........shey, ewa ok Ma?
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 04, 2017
ForeverYoung197:
grin that's funny. A lot of men can really be a big turn off when it comes to dirty talks, for real. Lemme remember mine. Be right back op wink smiley
Hope you've remembered? Cause I want to like give u one of the best if not the best lol...
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 04, 2017
foolinlove:

You intrigue me... reply my PM ok?
Would u reply mine?
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2017
heartofstone:
As long as there is a hole down there,dis dog is always ready to lick nd hit u hard wink.. wink
Lol... How did u know that? The dude is probably a perv.
Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 04, 2017
Rone16:
This one was from a stranger.Real life story that happened to me.So as a lover of bole,I went to buy.A guy came to buy too.He told me his name and asked for mine which I told me.Then he asked 'Hmmn so you love plantain', I said yes.He asked 'How do you like it',Biko I was so confused but I said Roasted nw.He now asked if I like it 'big and strong' and that was when your girl started getting the drill.He said he was willing to offer a bigger one than the one I was buying.I carried my bole and hurried home abeg.
I guess he spoilt it at the end. He no wan calm down at all. #Amateur

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend / Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her / Husspuppi Is Back(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.