Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Season's Greetings Here - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Season's Greetings Here (1187 Views)

CARIBCHIC AKA CHICALINA - (BELATED) BIRTHDAY GREETINGS / Belated Birthday Greetings 4 Kenny_G. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Season's Greetings Here by jaybaby(f): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2006
Hi N/Lders this is almost the end of the year ,let us thank GOD 4 seein us through diz YEAR & X-MAS is around the Corner ,send your season's greetings to :-

Your FAMILIES  kiss
FRIENDS, kiss
LOVED ONES kiss
ENEMIES grin
EX-BOY/GURL FRIENDS E.T.C grin

I srt by tellin God .i'm thankful for his mercies upon despite all the wrong doings.&   for more favour  and blessings in the YEAR 2007.

Season’s greeting goes to

My Family –u guys r da bomb kiss kiss kiss
Lesleen----- My unique pal- I love u kiss kiss wink

My Ex’s  , I still care for you guys  but der no comin back grin grin lipsrsealed

My Enemies God Loves u more

& My people that dnt no me ! God Loves u so very much cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Season's Greetings Here by mukina2: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2006
i wish all my guys on nairaland . .

the past . . . .rhodalyn,2c,z4m,j-girl,eveseh,svs,toy,ushergurl,cleofel,2wowo,maki,babymine,diddy,bolex,hush,dojo,greed,afeni.gunner,skintite,zino,Ibb,badman,debo,kokoleztz.micolala,babaibadan,moukee,zahy,fimmy,must_a_far . .and all the others that have moved on . . .a happy new year and a blessed new year full of joy and happiness . .

to the present ,
nilla,dbaby,watever,ikamefa,lauryn,gaybaby,prissy,bagoma,under18,radiant,iroro,ishaahamed,weshe,esly,iice,grizzly,geniall,kitaun.marlet,tyrex,cabali,crazykid,uche2nna,hellwire,bluenubian,pearldrops,Jammin,wormy,mystique,free,babyosisi,christino.akola.loyika.jackal,gaby,davidylan,kdk . , and you and you and you . . .seun . . .and all the others i forgot . .know that i am wishing you a wonderful christmas  full of love,joy and happiness . .and a bright and prosperous 2006 . .

peace ya'll
Re: Season's Greetings Here by marlet01(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2006
to all well wishers
i wish you'al a merry christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Season's Greetings Here by mukina2: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2006
to my family,

my mum . .i know you are up in heaven smiling down at me . .and telling me to be good cry kiss kiss kiss kiss

my dad i love you more,
my brother dont mind me i hope next year erases some of our pains away . . .
kiss

my cousins merry christmas and a happy new year . .

my best friend keep the christmas spirit girl . . and hope you dont grow taller in the new year angry grin

my uncles and aunties . .i will be a very good girl in the new year . .i am wishing you all with all my heart  . .a very merry christmas and a happy new year . .

to my ex's guys take heart wish you all the best in the coming year grin

to my enemies i still love you kiss

to all my other friends  . . .i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year . . kiss kiss

to mukina2 i hope i'll keep to my new year resolutions grin grin
Re: Season's Greetings Here by neelsel(f): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2006
Feliz navida mis amigos en de Nairaland!!

Special greatingst to my Bonifide Tyann  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Love ya girlfriend.

To my backbone Uche for making my life a little less hectic grin grin grin grin

To Crazykid my nemesis( just kidding) for being himself cool cool cool cool

And to Kituan, my buddy for always( not true oh!)having my back tongue tongue tongue tongue

Finally to my family especially my mom for doing an excellent job.

My extended and immediate families, and to all my other friends near and far.

I pray that as the year ends we would all seriously re-examined our failures, mistakes and downfalls and use them to uplift us in this new coming age. I pray that we would all strive to better our minds, hearts and bodies and in so doing we would conquer and defeat our fears and limitations.
Once again Merry Christmas to all, and remember to Keep Christ in Christmas, afterall He is the reason for the season,
Re: Season's Greetings Here by marlet01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2006
merry christmas 2 my mum (actually the best in the world)
my friends out of Nairaland
my friends in nairaland like Kituan, Mukina, Impaq, crazykid, Memunah, Nilla, and the rest i didn't mention.
i love you'all
kool up cool
Re: Season's Greetings Here by CrazyMan(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2006
To my family,
i love you all i and i pray that God's blessings will abide with you all.

To my friends, i wish you all a happy holidays and compliments of the season.

and finally to all the members of Nairaland I wish you all merry christmas and happy New year. i also pray that each and eveyone of you will live to celebrate the crossover ceremony into 2007 and no untimely death shall be fall any of you in Jesus name.

I also appeal to those in lagos to paticipate in the party we are try to organise
you can click on this link to give ue your suggestions
thanks and God bless you all cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31492.32.html
Re: Season's Greetings Here by Mystique(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2006
Happy Holidays Y'all, cool cool
Re: Season's Greetings Here by jaybaby(f): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2006
Happy haliday 2 u 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: Season's Greetings Here by jaybaby(f): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2006
Where is Everybdy angry angry angry
Re: Season's Greetings Here by mukina2: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2006
i is here tongue
Re: Season's Greetings Here by jaybaby(f): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2006
No it should b "" He is here:: tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Season's Greetings Here by lauryn(f): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2006
Merry Christmas!!
Re: Season's Greetings Here by jaybaby(f): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2006
Happy New year
Re: Season's Greetings Here by haywhy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2006
Long life grin
Re: Season's Greetings Here by kyd4lyf(f): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2006
smiley cheesy
season greetings to;
my family- my mum, my dad and my sisters in london
my friends- feyidara, tinu, tiwa, evelyn, laolu, tamilore, ada, funbi, debo, kayode, jibola,mayowa,demolu,femi,ben,and evry one even the ones i dislike, god be with your family all through christmas.
all nairalanders
merry x-mas to all.
Re: Season's Greetings Here by marlet01(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2006
Happy Holidays

i love y'all kiss
Re: Season's Greetings Here by jaybaby(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2006
I love u all grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See? - Photo / Brain Teaser-how Could This Be! / What Number Can You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.