Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence (25592 Views)

Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Osita Chidoka Arrives Ojo Maduekwe's Burial On Bicycle (pic) / Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by EdifiedCEO: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Prominent Nigerians were among the hundreds who trooped to the residence of Chief Ojo Maduekwe today, June 30 to sympathize with his wife, Mrs Ucha Maduekwe and her children on the demise of their patriarch.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-sympathizers-storm-late-ojo.html

1 Like

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by EdifiedCEO: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Not everyone who visit the family of a dead man is a sympathizer. How many visitors did he have when he was battling illness? ZERO!

18 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Africans are good at saying good things about their dead enemies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Life is too short!! Still seems like someone somewhere will just say "na lie o......"

Here we are mourning a hale and cheerful looking Ojo of yesterday ....... today...!

May his Soul Rest In Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by claire675(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
RIP
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rip to him
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by NwaNimo1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is 'storming'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Aphatech: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmm...uhmmm
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by x9ja1960: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow...life just comes and goes like a swift wind, yet we live like we'll never leave. Fact is everyday it is someone's turn to leave this earthly existence and certainly one day it will be ours. My one kobo being that we make the most of the life we live -while we live it, enjoying and savoring every moment of it like its our last, doing as much good as our hearts can conceive, our hands can fashion and circumatances allow.

RIP to the departed! Fortitude to the bereaved!

3 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Weedcrusher: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't wanna say anything bad about the dead.

Only if most of these politivians realised that they all gonna die some day

2 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by mekonglobal(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmm this life....may his soul rest in peace....

1 Like

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Mopolchi: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by unight(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Heeee!! Se those people never visit when hes I'll unless he died cox dey ar not going to help. Shame
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by STALINN: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by epospiky(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
rip to the dead
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by zazua: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Our condolences. (MAGNIFICATFARMS /FISHERIES)
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by zendy: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
I see former Minister of Health, Prof ABC Nwosu on the phone. Many might know it but Ojo Maduekwe and ABC Nwosu both graduated from the Biafran infantry School Enugu in 1967 and both went on to fight together as Biafran officers in the Nigerian civil war. As faith would have it, both would later aspire to become Governors of their respective states under PDP (Anambra and Abia) and later become Ministers.

4 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by fakati(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
RIP
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Pyno30: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hope they are not going there to mock him.
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by kundam(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
sir,ur death is provocative...RIP
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Taiyescott(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uhhmn, may i neva av nid 4 sympathizers.. a lot f dem b filin d register, praying dy dnt die lyk shaibu amodu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by MAGNETIC(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sibe oluwa Dara botiwukori idamu aye le po lapoju Sibe oluwa Dara

2 Likes

Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by onadana: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
This life is a burden. I don't understand people signing book after someone's demise.Doesn't make sense.They will write glowing tributes to their partner in crime.Men who stole us blind.
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Achorise: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Even @ his death , most politicians will not have sense to make their ways right.

most people there aren't sympathizers, but they came to know if he's really dead for real , becos he blocked so many people's political breakthrough.
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Eladua(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Someone that promised to link me with Dangote when I am done with my masters and now I am done. Was just looking for where I kept his business card embarassed embarassed
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
zainabd:
HIDDEN AND FRAUDULENT FOREX POLICY BY GODWIN EMEFIELE AND IBE KACHIKWU
The CBN Governor and Minister of State of Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation have decided to sabotage the effort of the FGN on the recently implemented Flexible FOREX policy by instructing the IOCs (International Oil Companies) to sell dollars to specific companies and individuals through an appointed bank using a centralized exchange rate system to be advised by CBN and NNPC each time the IOCs are selling. This act is an effort to rubbish Flexible FOREX policy as the major contributors of FOREX are the IOCs. The implications of this fraudulent act by NNPC and CBN in enriching themselves are as follows:-
• There will be serious scarcity of FOREX in the interbank that should be readily available for the genuine users as Emefiele and Kachikwu are selling to their cronies.
• Naira will continue to fall against the dollar in the interbank market as the major contributors (IOCs) are not selling to the market but directly to Emefiele’s and Kachikwu’s allies through the bank.
• The cost of Importation of major items will continue to skyrocket as dollars are not available to the genuine sector.
• The cronies and allies of Emefiele and Kachikwu will continue to buy cheap dollars thereby enriching themselves
• NNPC is using it regulatory power to intimidate and suppress the IOCs to succumb to their fraudulent request.
• Another fuel scarcity is looming as dollar will not be available for petroleum importers.
• What the President is trying to achieve is being sabotage by Emefiele and Kachikwu, by bedeviling the interest of Nigeria and enriching their pockets.
We call on the President Mohammadu Buhari to restrain Emefiele and Kachikwu in carrying out this fraudulent act for the betterment of Nigerians.
I can see how hard you trying to earn money.
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by AssoJnr: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
I see Senator Solomon Ewuga from Nasarawa state, one time state Minister for works on white close to former Minister of Health, Prof ABC
Nwosu on the phone. RIP to the death
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
That en house wey dey on top mountain

RIP Chief Ojo
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by matt245(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rest on patriarch
Re: Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.