Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) (77285 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors' / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Last week I was in Abuja to return to lagos,I asked a bike man to take me to any park where I can get bus going to lagos he ride me down to one way market at gwagwalada at peace mass transit immediately I site pmt I told the bike man to tske me to another park that I can't board pmt with all the fatal accident av been seeing.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peace MASS death transit
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Obowian: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thank God June will end today undecided
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Obowian: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Last week I was in Abuja to return to lagos,I asked a bike man to take me to any park where I can get bus going to lagos he ride me down to one way market at gwagwalada at peace mass transit immediately I site pmt I told the bike man to tske me to another park that I can't board pmt with all the fatal accident av been seeing.
When I was travelling from Benin to Onitsha yesterday, I boarded Faith Motors and directly opposite their park is Peace Mass, I saw passengers waiting for the buses to take off and I was like "So people still enter peace mass,or are they those that don't read online news" coz I know Newspapers will never carry this type of news.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Amankalizer(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think PMT should mean Perish More Travellers
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Obowian:

When I was travelling from Benin to Onitsha yesterday, I boarded Faith Motors and directly opposite their park is Peace Mass, I saw passengers waiting for the buses to take off and I was like "So people still enter peace mass,or are they those that don't read online news" coz I know Newspapers will never carry this type of news.
exactly I still think like that very day .I think they don't read the news.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by FantasyHub: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I have been trying to avoid saying anything about this Peace Mass transit but it seems they won't leave the headlines.

This is a failure of the Nigerian FRSC. Peace Mass ought not to be plying our roads anymore. If you want to see hoe to run a stupid and successful business, use Peace Mass as a case study. There is no day you go to Peace mass that you won't see agbero fighting with a passenger or driver doing same. They employ unfit and retarded drunks from his side of the world who have no respect for speed limits and human life. People who are brainless and dumb.

I parted ways with these people a long while ago and will advise people to be wary before they embark on a journey with them.

''From his side of the world...'' hmmm, we all feel sad cos of d lost lives but drivers are from different places.

Don't bring down a whole region or state/area because of one person's poor managerial ability.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by kan12(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Another tithe nd sacrifice payment.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Breadfruit: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=alienvirus post=47074487]

Because they want to hide the truth. The truth is that Peace Mass Trainsit was involved in an accident. Their buses were involved in many accidents lately. [/quoted/]

Their buses are not just getting into accidents lately. Their accidents are just beginning to get publicity.

I remember seeing a lot of Peace Motors involved in accidents when I used to travel a little bit often. A lot.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by olagold79: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
mr2kay:
Make I cool down comment grin

Shout out to all the trolls of nairaland na we dey here

Are you by any chance normal?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by mkoabiola: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ds is a result u gt wen u don't train ur drivers very well
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by osomegbe(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
RIP to the dead... But why did they try to clean the name on the bus?
after an accident and the first thing they could think of is delete their name from the bus.
How many now from PMT in the month of May and June.
This is leading to the end of PMT.
RIP to the dead.
Management of PMT, please do the needful and stop the sacrifice of innocent souls.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by SucreB: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
i just hope its not what am thinking. ehn ehn

make e no be say na the sacrifice be that ooooo. just thinking aloud, before some zombies will quote me

may the souls of the departed continue to RIP.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by stchinedu: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
same question here o shocked
"they drove in after the accident..." that has many meaning o...did they following the bus, having the premonition that it will involve in an accident? PEACE MASS TRANSIT...hmmmmm lipsrsealed

I wrote about this company in a similar thread...https://www.nairaland.com/3179005/peace-mass-accident-eleme-enugu/1#46781730
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by oikelomen(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
first,,I think the management should be asked serious questions on how they recruit their drivers.. they have the most reckless and arrogant drivers you can ever think of.. secondly,, why were they so fast in cleaning their name from the bus even before the FRSC got to the accident scene?? it simply means they value their business more than human lifes.. God have mercy.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
The market is very competitive and peace mass have more customers because of their cheap price. I therefore suspect their competitors
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by urchman26: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
They should be banned! Always having stupid people as drivers!
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rest in PEACE Mass Transit
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by tonio2wo: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
They r using passengers for rituals!

People should start boycotting pmt.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:

That is Nigeria for you where image and money is more important than lives and humanity. Someone sent that man, not to care for the injured or the dead, but to protect the business. Nigerians can be vile. Now is there any government agency responsible for issuing mass transit licenses. It should suspend that of PMT immediately and look into the operations of the company with a view to finding out, what the hell is going on and bring any defaulting official to justice.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
God for give me but it's getting to much for this peace mass transit.

Rip to the dead.

God keep us safe.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by stunningjudy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ontarget:

Which other one is BETTER and imune to accident?
I'm not saying anyone is better but when a particular company is often involved in road accidents don't you think they have a problem? Or are they the only road users?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
alienvirus:

Because they want to hide the truth. The truth is that Peace Mass Trainsit was involved in an accident. Their buses were involved in many accidents lately.
\
Did you say "lately"?

Peace Mass Transist has been known to kill many people everyday for years. They have the cheapest rates to any destination within Nigeria and that's why students, poor people and cheapskates patronize them. It is the surest way to die.

If your kin patronizes Peace Mass Transit, start saving up for coffin because sooner than anticipated, the inevitable will happen.

Keep counting. By December ending, Peace Mass will have eliminated thousands. It is not a secret anymore. They have the most reckless drivers in the whole commuters transport business.

/
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by tunahper(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is not natural. D owner of d bus company must have acquired his wealth through dubious means.. Igbo and money rituals... RIP to d dead.. cry
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by kaztan: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
rotexteymie:
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
According to eye witnesses, some unknown men drove in after the accident and tried to clean the name of the bus but hurriedly left when people started to gather.

Are they saying these accidents are planned/not natural etc...

Why clean the name of the bus? Something is not just right..

I won't advise an enemy to join Peace Mass.. Never!!!

May the souls of the deceased rest in peace..

June? Na wa oo embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think is high time the govt (FRSC) shud look into recruitnent of drivers in Transport companies of private establishments. The rate of carnage on our road is alarming
RIP to the dead
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by richeeyo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guys Take Note-Why is the name on that bus wiped off,take a look- I think someone is Trying to Sabotage Piece Mass Transist - I DEMAND AN ORIGINAL.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Innomach(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sometime last year, I traveled to the eastern part of the country from Lagos on peace mass transit. The driver was driving like if the world was coming to an end. I was the only one in the bus that was shouting and cautioning the driver and even threatened to call his management. But to my surprise, every other passenger in the bus were all silent as if I am the only one that was going to loose if there were to be an accident. Some of the passengers even asked me to stop distracting the driver. But thank God we arrived safely. But then, it's very unfortunate that passengers often keep quite while the driver is overspeeding and unnecessary overtaking. Don't keep quite scream if that's what it takes to bring the driver to his senses.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peace mass transit..... Killing people since immemorial.... I dey always pity people wey patronize dem..... Hardly will AKTC transport have accident
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by sibb2011: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
#Jesus! shocked

Please Lord, continue to cover us with your blood in Jesus name.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) by Btruth: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Can you imagine, trying to cover the name of the company with paint? Is that the next thing to do?

Why won't transport companies re-educate their drivers about over speeding? Why won't drivers listen to passengers for words of advice when they caution then whenever they are speeding? Will drivers ever remember that 70% of our roads are not good?

Most of our roads accident can be avoided, but people will continue to just take things for granted. Most western countries even with their good roads still maintain a speed limits.

We should learn to kill our speeds instead of killing ourselves, it's better to be late than Late.

RIP to all the dead. Sincere condolences to all their families. What a pain to each home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.