Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. (33540 Views)

Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Kaponanty(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
It appears that my brother, who is a very hardworking and caring man is not staying with his family due to the nature of his work to make ends meet. However, usually visits home at least once in every three 3 months or as time permitted.
Apparently, I was not staying with them until just of recent when my brother and his wife insist that I should stay with them and feel the vacuum of the uncertainty loneliness.
Undoubtedly. my sister-in-law is so caring and considerate but unfortunately she is a philanderer and she has been playing her game smartly until this fateful day when she gave me her phone to subscribe for her. Though its not in my attitude to pokenose but the WhatsApp prompt really caught my attention as it reads "Miss you too dear, please make sure you call me before you come tomorrow" I was really devastated by her grief that she is a green snake under the green grass. To crown it all, my sister-in-law was telling in advance that would be visiting her parents and would pass night with them.
I have no doubt that she is visiting the guy to enjoy herself but in my opinion I intend to call the guy and scare him off my Sister in-law or should I seat my in-law down and counsel her because she always respect and behalf like innocent.
Please what should I do as am really confused Thanks.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
' miss you too dear, make sure you call before you come'..... that is all you told us you read.. My Mom, dad, uncle or aunty can as well send me that response to my I miss you...... on the other hand, if you actually read more than that, and you are sure it a guy she's messing with and about to go sleep over at his place all night tomorrow, something must be done......... and your elder bro comes home once in like 3 months? Haba, what manner of work is that, in as much as that doesn't give the wife any justification to mess around, he should be closer to home more.

Let us see what the poster below got to say........

Unfortunately, he has nothing to say, he's advising you to do what Joseph ran way from Portiphar's wife from...

58 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by iduzebaba(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just ask her that why is she going to Sokoto, when What she is looking for is within the vicinity of her Sokoto..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:
She said that she is paying her parents a visit and since they all stay in Lagos but different area I couldn't call it off
....... Your brother can call his in-laws (wife's parent) tomorrow's night, just to say hello and talk with his 'darling wife' in the process!

265 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by dollyjoy(f): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
What about throwing her out? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by StPete: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Call your brother ASAP and relay to him what u hav just found out. But in a very subtle way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by SpeedyConnect(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
k
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Starlet50(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Give me her number lemme talk sense into her head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Dabbyfab: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't think it is a good idea to tell your brother, your brother might even be cheating on her cos you can't trust men these days especially the ones that stays away from home. Sit her down and tell her that you know what she is up to. From her response you will decide if you will tell your brother.

25 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Since you had the guts to intrude her privacy by reading her whatsapp messages, you should have the guts to confront her too and let her know what you now know.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:

Broo it was inadvertently or coincidentally glance on the messages but the last word attracted my attention to read forther as I don't take great delight in intruding someone's privacy unnecessarily.
Consequently, broo im still staying with her in that house and I don't want to die prematurely.
Am no coward but I have to be diplomatic in this matter because its hazardously risky

Your story does not add up. You love your caring sis-in-law so much and yet you are worried that you may die prematurely?
And what woman would give her phone to anyone without first deleting messages that could give her away?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by BluStreak(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ol'boy your best bet will be to chill till she makes the journey, then call ur inlaws and pretend you want to speak with ur bro's wife after letting them know she is at their place visiting.

Act all excited as if u have a wonderful news to share with her.

Goodluck.

14 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Dabbyfab: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
[
quote author=Kaponanty post=47076616]
Thanks for your candid response but in all sincerity i don't want my brother to be part of this because he is a highly disciplinarian person therefore I don't want to involve him because I love this my sister in-law apart from being flirt.
At the same time, I don't want her to poison me because I don't trust anyone especially when it comes to marriage issue so am not so sure what would be her reaction if she discover that am aware that she is cheating.
You guys should come to my aid
Or maybe I should turn a blind eyes to it and pretend that am not aware?
[/quote]

If you truly love her talk to her before your bros finds out.Nothing good comes out of adultery,someday the truth will come to light and the marriage might not be salvaged.Talk to her in a manner that will make you not look or sound like a saint. If you think she can poison you then she might as well poison your brother.If you keep quiet then really how do you look her in the eye knowing she is cheating on your brother. It is your decision if turning a blind eye is what will make you sleep easy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by omolola15(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
You should have read the complete chat na. Instead of miss you too dear alone. And call me. You should have read the complete chat. With that you'd know whats going on. Just tell her to borrow you her phone. That you need to browse with it or just find 1 better lie. Then open the chat again and read.
If she has cleared or deleted the chat. Then you should know fire is burning on the mountain big time. Then you can either sit her down or tell your brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Chrisrare: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by cescky(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok

.....isn't this the same fake story that was posted on one blog .....confessions or something....
Nairaland needs attention ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by herzern(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
OP........ion know what to say.....
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by helphelp: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wetin come be ur own
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by tammie24: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
F
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by TrollTrap: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Don't jump to conclusion just yet....I do text "I miss You" to my friends and that, it's not what you think. Just chill before you do more harm than good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by samuelson06(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think you should blame your brother for it. He didn't do his homework well before marriage. By the way, what makes you feel your brother isn't doing the same where he is? I think birds of a feather flocks together.

7 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Anabel(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
How are you sure your brother doesn't have a side chick in that place he works and spends 3 months in?? My mom tell me she misses me on WhatsApp, so do my brothers. It can be anyone. But just cos you don't know, you've started calling her green snake under green grass. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Raypawer(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sister, stop lamenting, tell you brother to try nd stay with his family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by dexcira(f): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think you should just talk to her she might come back to her senses. I wouldn't advise u tell ur brother straight away except it continues. Probably she indulged in such act cos of loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by dexcira(f): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think you should just talk . I wouldn't advise u to tell ur brother straight away except it continues. Probably she indulged in such act cos of loneliness. Can't really say.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
All these "unsharp" girls are always caught on WhatsApp before being caught red handed.
WhatsApp doing more harm than good since 1730AD.

Anyways, set up a guy to pose as your bro and call the guy to threaten him, while you talk sense into the unfaithful wife's head.

2 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin Op...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Among Rescued Illegal Migrants Gives Birth On Mediterranean Sea / John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.