Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (110774 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Rukitop:
please I'm interested in the nylon business, here's my email : temmysulyman@gmail.com
my location is ilorin, kwara state.
thanks

It will be interested to know prices in Kwara too....I sent you the info on nylon business already.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls i can not add anybody on whatsapp,my email is on my signature for anyone to request for my whatsapp,my whatsapp is for very serious minded people that really want to know more about the secret of the business and people that wants to start the business.

The info i gave out free is enough to educate you and to start the business,I am a busy person and only chat on whatsapp with serious minded people.

The person chatting me from Aba,pls try to check if you can see the product name i asked u to find.
Thanks.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
karlxavier:
@op, I sent you a message. Please check and revert.

Pls i do not have time for whatsapp unless for serious minded people...I am considering giving you the secret free but you have to excercise Patience.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2016
I have replied the latest email address posted on this thread
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by profsmily(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm interested. my email is profsmily@yahoo.com. I'm in Ogun state.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Dargreen(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2016
ernestadekunle@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by rajidgreat(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2016
innobarca:
NYLON BUSINESS... DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

The business is very profitable and demand is more than supply.
Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
I will give you some info about it free ......
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
If you do not have up to 1 million naira then you can become a wholesaler.
There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
Just look around you and you will see many nylon products everywhere.
There are many companies that sell at lower prices and they produce good nylon.

Profits in the business
Retailers that can supply to many market women make big profits on daily bases.
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .
Some companies produce their packet 80 pieces and others 100 pieces.
They are not the same price,difference of 2,000 naira maximum.

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
The supply type fits friendly women very well and they are making good money.
There are chalenges to know.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

I may give whatsapp for pictures of nylon for serious minded people.
Please i am not an english teacher,there may be mistakes in the grammer .Lol.
Next loading,but you must exercise patience.

How to know the good nylon?
What do the market women need in a nylon[quality].
What companies produce good ones?
How to buy at lower price and sell higher?

Thanks,
U can drop your email if interested.
Good day boss pls I need guide on how to go about the nylon I have many questions ranging from retailing down to production line. my mail is owoyemiraji@yahoo.com. and whatsapp number is 08036234318.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by jimmyj: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2016
My email is jimmyjos14@gmail.com thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Sanctimontis(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
innobarca:

I sent you my second info,with the info here and my second info you can start and then ask questions,it doesnt cost much to start.

please send to
irechukwuo@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
rajidgreat:

Good day boss pls I need guide on how to go about the nylon I have many questions ranging from retailing down to production line. my mail is owoyemiraji@yahoo.com. and whatsapp number is 08036234318.

I sent you my message about nylon business,my whatsapp chat is for serious minded people because it takes my time
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
profsmily:
I'm interested. my email is profsmily@yahoo.com. I'm in Ogun state.

I have replied you with nylon business info, OGUN state is good and there are companies there so it will be good to even buy and come to lagos to sell in bags if you learn the business very well.
People are doing it like that already,buying from companies in Ogun to sell in lag.goodluck
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Cossycute(f): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by millhouse: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello, thanks for the info. Pls here is my email : oliverkay2001@yahoo.com, am interested in this.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pls anybody from Benin here?pls I want to know how the nylon business is going there.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by makemoney2012: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
People always say opportunity comes but once is there any thing like money opportunity comes but the best way is to act on it..

500naira matrix income revenue started 2011 but to me I thought it was all a scam but I was amazed when I saw that people actually make money then I said to my self what are me waiting for after all 500 Naira is not a big deal.. Almost my lunch fund then if I have to skip it I wouldn't die so I have giving it a shot so I hope my Facebook friends can do this... You get to receive your money in your bank account after you purchase their package... It was easy I was able to send the money through my online mobile banking. The website is http://www.?aff=Kenneth004 you can click or copy the link and see for yourself.

About This Package:

No Monthly Renewal, Just One time payment of N500
You can have Unlimited Downlines Under You
You will get Paid level commission, You get Paid from everyone your downlines bring up to Level 9

Your Downlines need to be Active so your network can be growing and your income too

Minimum withdrawal you can Place is from N1000 and above.

Explanation of the Commission Earnings in 500naira Earners Package:

This Example shows How much you will earn if you bring just 5 people and everyone on your network do the same. Don't forget you can have more than 5 people under you, but you will get paid to level 9.

5X9 matrix explanation

If you bring 5 people, you get Paid N100 from each of them that will earn you N500 This is your level 1

They will also start by bringing 5 each, that will be a total of 25 people, you will get paid N50 from each of them and that pays you a total of N1,250 This is your level 2

The 25 people will bring 5 each, that will be 125, you will get paid N50 from each of them that is : N6,250 This is your level 3

The 125 people will multiply to 625 when they bring 5 each, you will earn N50 from each of them that pay you a total of : N31,250 This is your level 4

The 625 people will bring 5 each and that will multiply to 3125, you will earn N50 from each of them and that pays you a total of : N156,250 Level 5

The 3125 people will multiply to 15625 when they bring 5 each and that pays you N50 each , your total earnings for this level will be: N781250 This is your level 6

The 15625 will multiply to 78125 when they bring 5 each, that pays you N50 each, your total earnings from this level will be: N3,906,250 This is your level 7

The 78125 will multiply to 390625 when they bring 5 each, you will earn N50 from each of them and that pays you : N19,531,250

The 390625 will multiply to 1953125 as they bring 5 each, you will earn N50 from each of them and that pays you: N97,656,250

You have completed the Level as level 9 is the final level, You have the Opportunity to Start again from the beginning with only N500.

Hints:

The 500naira Earners Package uses the Power of Leverage, you leverage on lot of people to make millions as they multiply, You just have to build active people and in few months you will start growing, we've seen a new member enter level 6 in short time.

Congratulations on making extra income with all seriousness.. I bet you can get to level 9 in 18months... For transfer and bank payment info.... The best way to do it is you sign up pay instantly so you wouldn't forget.. 500 is small to some people so is easy to forget or over look... Don't forget get great things start from small... The bible said God use the foolish thing to confirm the wise...
Bank Details
Bank Name: UBA
Account number: 2066273891
Account Name: Makanjuola Caleb
Instructions: Please use your username in the space of depositor's name for quick activation
After making payments the number to call is 08066440678
Don't forget the referral Kenneth004 or get to the site directly by clicking on http://www.?aff=Kenneth004
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Earlmikky(m): 2:18am On Jul 10, 2016
innobarca:
NYLON BUSINESS... DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

The business is very profitable and demand is more than supply.
Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
I will give you some info about it free ......
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
If you do not have up to 1 million naira then you can become a wholesaler.
There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
Just look around you and you will see many nylon products everywhere.
There are many companies that sell at lower prices and they produce good nylon.

Profits in the business
Retailers that can supply to many market women make big profits on daily bases.
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .
Some companies produce their packet 80 pieces and others 100 pieces.
They are not the same price,difference of 2,000 naira maximum.

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
The supply type fits friendly women very well and they are making good money.
There are chalenges to know.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

I may give whatsapp for pictures of nylon for serious minded people.
Please i am not an english teacher,there may be mistakes in the grammer .Lol.
Next loading,but you must exercise patience.

How to know the good nylon?
What do the market women need in a nylon[quality].
What companies produce good ones?
How to buy at lower price and sell higher?

Thanks,earlmikky@gmaill.com Pls sir
U can drop your email if interested.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Utchry: 2:40am On Jul 10, 2016
For the nylon biz, please send info to: gwendy56@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by hardebaur(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by holuwheaphemmy(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Thanks.... I am interested, greattoppyg@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Trippledots(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
innobarca

pls send me the nylon biz writeup...addordable startup capital and very short timedrame for sales, good ROI..my type of biz

levi4real2004(at)yahoo.com
thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by yetty247(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2016
iyabodeadeyeye@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by inemani: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Am interested pls Anibaabs2002@yahoo. com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2016
I have replied the latest email address posted on this thread,Thanks.\
Sorry i was busy on whatsapp with serious people
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by govaz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello sir,i thank you for sharing this priceless information to us here.Please i need this nylon business money making secret too.My email:govazo@gmail.com.May your shadow never grow less.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by pweedie(f): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good day sir, just came across this thread. Am also interested.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by umj33(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2016
pls am interested ufangjohn@gmail.com 08182543565
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by umj33(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2016
pls am interested ufangjohn@gmail.com 08182543565
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Elizadath: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
innobarca:
I have replied the latest email address posted on this thread,Thanks.\
Sorry i was busy on whatsapp with serious people
so u mean here are not serious abi? diaris God o. no wonder u refuse to send it to jidowu84@gmail.com God is watching.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Kezzy24(f): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please would appreciate,if you can send the info to corazonmi476@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by livegreendee(f): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hi, op i will be@ Agbara nylon company tomorrow please state the types of nylon you want me to confirm their price.Sorry for my late response
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by hopewealth: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
innobarca,pls can you send the info to me too,Dejikenny@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.