Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate (40883 Views)

Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
TheAdvocate:
The drama Don start. Wait and see how the Senate will refuse to approve all executive bills and memos and especially the list of ambassadors.

The AGF also set a bad precedent now. Meanwhile the president should henceforth confirm his own ministers and the new IGP.

The ego-filled AGF should know that the Senate committees have oversight functions provided by law over the ministries and parastatals. A polite answer by the AGF that because the matter is in court and subjudice, he cannot comment on it would have been better. This particular approach is childish and unfortunate coming from a learned person.
Have you ever heard the word "veto power" ?

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Charly68: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
idensko:
But u re answerable 2 ur gworo chewing daura dullardeeeeen bastard
Where is your home training ?
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:
[size=18pt]Buhari have ended 17 years of our democracy, wat a shame. [/size]
You never had a Democracy until 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:

[size=18pt]Buhari impunity is out right criminality. He will surely face ICC for abuse of office and crimes against humanity.

Who the gods have cursed, they make mad.
[/size]
That means you should look in the mirror.

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by chimaobinelson(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:

Nice sentimental submission but it does not make sense.

So Saraki is now a prophet or Christian.

grin grin grin

You can do better than this.

Bros, the near no-love and discordances existing between the executive and legislature is somehow the beauty of democracy, as it creat mutual suspiciousness among the arms of govt. truly d corrption fight is biased..i hope i made sense broh
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
chimaobinelson:

Bros, the near no-love and discordances existing between the executive and legislature is somehow the beauty of democracy, as it creat mutual suspiciousness among the arms of govt. truly d corrption fight is biased..i hope i made sense broh

I understand ur point.

I av addressed the issue of biased corruption fight in several post.

I dnt have problem with biased corruption fight as long as the people sentenced to jail actually stole. What I will never be found supporting is jailing innocent people.

With the number of thieves in the country, we can not jail them at the same time so they should file in turn by turn.

When another Govt comes and find people culpable, they shld jail them too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by realemmyz: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
engrlarex:
But Honestly, why do Nigerians wey no see anything chop dey defend thief, this is a question of are the guilty of the charge or Not? if a common man commits crime nobody will hear it, when the big thief is now caught u start hearing usless grammar from those struggling to get MB on dia fone shouting Vendetta, witch-hunt, persecution...this government is the government of the common man, we shouldn't allow ethnicism and religion becloud our reasoning...we can't progress if we keep seeing things from sentiments. this is a government where the masses should be celebrating...
when we don't stop to face reality we will fail our democracy is growing but hasn't gotten to the extent of our court delivering the right justice to cases like this is d Senate and pdp to be precise the only one's that are corrupt at least he(president hasn't shown his waec certificate) they are really disturbing the proceedings of the Senate so some1 should please tell me why they won't clamour for Immunity
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
realemmyz:
when we don't stop to face reality we will fail our democracy is growing but hasn't gotten to the extent of our court delivering the right justice to cases like this is d Senate and pdp to be precise the only one's that are corrupt at least he(president hasn't shown his waec certificate) they are really disturbing the proceedings of the Senate so some1 should please tell me why they won't clamour for Immunity

Nobody will give them immunity.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by gomeks(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
But saraki go and wash your dirty linen inside
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Asebaba1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op thats why you and your parent who plant gworo are not known
till date
idensko:
But u re answerable 2 ur gworo chewing daura dullardeeeeen bastard

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by chukstel(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
I see hate, tribalism and politics in all this forum discusion. Let be straight in this, A quick question-has any of you that commented on this topic seen the petitioned that made AGF to take the senate president and vice to court? And why would the SFG ask them to resign or face prosecution?

I don't do politics and do believe that yes politicians are thiefs and I believe non of them are saints. So we should not all fight for them but the way the executive and the judiciary is going about things in this country will not move Nigeria forward.

I so much believed in corruption fighting but not the way the FG is going about it. We will not understand what is on now until the FG loyalist takes over the leadership of the senate then we all will understand more better.

Since this corruption fight, has any of the opposition been sent to court or are we saying there is no petition against some the FG cabinet members?

If only this corruption fight will be from both sides, I believe people will not shout witch hunt. Also it appears that there was harliborton allegation against the president first lady with genuine papers from USA, wouldn't it be good for the AGF and minister of justice to look at it also and see if those documents are also forged and not from the USA judiciary? Just asking.

I plead with all of us in this forum not to fight ourselves as these people on top don't deserve it and never has our interest on heart be it those in executive, senate or judiciary including the president unless those feeding from them. But if we are all united, when we talk they will listen.

This is just my take on this and I believe God will help us and Nigeria out of any situation.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by sokera: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:

[size=18pt]The person that will ban me is not above death.

The owner of nairaland is not above death.

Death is the wages of sin. Wen men try to assume God position, they dont last.

Whether u ban me or not, Buhari wont last.

Destruction is coming to Buhari regime and all his associate.

If u defeat man and turn our democracy to weapon of oppression, u cannot defeat God the author and finisher of our destiny.

Buhari wont last now, he wont last.
[/size]

not all mad ppl are on the street some have upgraded to the Internet ...

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2016
realemmyz:
Disturbing what proceedings? The ones where they give themselves Millions of Dollars as allowances and you the ordinary citizens $43/month as minimum wage? Proscribe as law the right to marry 13yr old girls? Attempt to ban social media so they won't get criticized? Jail hapless homose*xuals for 14yrs while they run around trying to ra*pe hotel maids overseas before soliciting prostitutes in dark parking lots? Tell me, what proceedings are they disturbing by jailing the two crooks that head your Senate?

People like you are the reason why your National Assembly is full of mediocres and imbeci*les.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Follededon(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Same applies to Buhari
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by bashydemy1: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2016
idensko:
But u re answerable 2 ur gworo chewing daura dullardeeeeen bastard.

A Man who murdered hundreds of innocent protesters In SE

0ver 500 Shia Muslims in Zaria.

Without even showing a remorse

Is worse than a bastard.

Quote me all u can,

Age is just numbers, u earn ur respect

And I got no outa of it 4 d bastard president.

Take it 2 any Zombie bank and cash it.
Sorry take a trip to lagoon. He is not answerable to them but only to the President that appoint him.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by saintmark88(m): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2016
onepluone:

Working really hard with your two monikers. hahaha!

Writing and answering yourself.

Clap for urself detective Jon snow......u know nothing!
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by 2naira50kobo: 12:28am On Jul 01, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Omo see uppercut,see blood, see teeth for ground

No be small blood o my dear... Assorted teeth full ground seff! cheesy
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by 2naira50kobo: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2016
onepluone:
[size=18pt]Buhari have ended 17 years of our democracy, wat a shame. [/size]

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by ckunle(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2016
idensko:

Is worse than a bastard.

Quote me all u can,

you sound like an idiot with mash for brains. next time try to do some research before talking trash. @idensko

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by worksmart(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2016
They bastardised themselves by their acts of forgery and criminality
Smooyis:
The hallowed chamber of the Senate has been highly bastardised.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by naheem8307(m): 1:10am On Jul 01, 2016
The Committee Chairman, David Umaru, said: “Having invited the AGF twice to appear before us as mandated by the Senate without him responding to the summons, this committee will surely report the matter to Senate-in-Plenary for appropriate action.”

I like this part

Let's watch and see how the drama unfolded
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by donodion(m): 2:36am On Jul 01, 2016
I am soooo impressed with this response to the senate from the Attorney General of the Federation.

Perhaps with someone likebthe AGF in place our judiciary system might, just might improve.

He place the senate where they belong.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Obason22(m): 3:30am On Jul 01, 2016
AGF. is actin by d power dat was invested on him as he quote d law on section 174, y did he not act on d same way of chaper 6 section 131 of 1999 constitution as amended.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by nini007(m): 4:20am On Jul 01, 2016
frisky2good:
Let the senate test it's popularity by initiating impeachment moves against the president.
exactly my tots
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by prof12(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2016
idensko:

Is worse than a bastard.

Quote me all u can,

Go get some brain wailing bastards.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by prof12(m): 4:34am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=onepluone post=47078526][size=18pt]Buhari have ended 17 years of our democracy, wat a shame. [/size][/quote

How?
You mean all the nonsense that has been going on in this country is called democracy?
You better wise.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by prof12(m): 4:41am On Jul 01, 2016
nini007:
exactly my tots
Just because his government is trying correct some wrongs?
If you were the one that forge just an ordinary document, you could have been cooling in jail by now.
You are siding CRIMINALS and those that are supposed to be leading with good example

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Thobiy(m): 4:59am On Jul 01, 2016
sarrki:
Na tru mr AGF talk there is seperation of power

It clearly shows that saraki is a done deal
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by wale200: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2016
deantimes:

http://.com/forgery-i-am-not-answerable-to-you-agf-tells-senate/

The mistake PMB made by allowing Saraki to be Senate president will hunt him for four years-- unfortunately!
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by engrlarex(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2016
realemmyz:

If I may ask you, what did the President has in Mathematics, offcourse u know the answer, the constitution states that the requirement is SSCE/O-level for any elective positions. the basic questions is has waec falsified the presented results during electioneering campaign, the easiest for any sane lawyer to do is to approach waec for the declared statement of result. Note: Namadi Sambo certificate got burnt and he deputise the president for 6years, why not ask for his original certificate, I just hope Buhari phobia won't kee u, when he was overthrown in 1985 by IBB, they ransacked his house and carted away all vital document including his certificate. Answer this YES OR NO QUESTION? WAS THE SENATE STANDING RULES FORGED OR NOT FOR THE EMERGENCE OF SARAKI? MY BRO TRY TO USE UR BRAIN FOR ONCE, IT'S GETTING RUST. PEACE OUT.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by engrlarex(m): 6:07am On Jul 01, 2016
stefan388:
Have you appealled to Mrs. Halliburton Aisha Buhari to visit the US? Less I forget, are you related to Thieffnubu? Am asking because of your mouth odour.

it's either your brain is leaking or u just escape from yaba left. I have no response for nuisance like you. we just started second phase of the year, it's not too late to redirect your brain to think.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by blackpanda: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2016
OYERINDEJ:
I see the conspiracy theory in full, saraki,s days are numbered, but the president should not expect it easy cos the saraki i know is a dogged slow poison, dont be suprised he may and just may unseat the president come 2019 with the way things are going, cos baba has lost more than 50% of the goodwill that brought him to power while making bukola popular. i fear for the near future....

Saraki won't see the end of this year as senate president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village / Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos / Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.