Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Untitled - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untitled (16820 Views)

Untitled / Untitled Fiction / Untitled Fantasy Novel: Read And Review,people! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]I Dont Identify myself with any Religion madness not talking about RELIGION as a whole. My own theory on satanism i believe in reality . I do not believe in some imaginary Deity hiding somewhere unknown. . .Peherps many have mailed me Concerning this issue of Satanism thinking when a person is satanist he/She is saving another guy called"SATAN" yeah. . they are wrong. if there is Satan, Im the One. . .You are the Satan and if there is God, Im GOD and you are God. Religious folks have find so many things so Confussing to the extend they feel so proud allowing some so called books to control their life. a book that refuse you to be happy agreeing with the negative and the psotive act same time, brain washing people of weaker brain.

so get it simple and Clear satanism is not a religion,.i dont identify myself with Religion. . religion is a great disease.
[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ Ogaga4luv

And u came on this thread to spew all this rubbish about satanism?
For your mind u don yarn correct abi? Yeye!
Sighs heavily,shakes his head in pity and says to himself - some mothers do truly have 'em.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . .? wink[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I Dont Identify myself with any Religion madness not talking about RELIGION as a whole. My own theory on satanism i believe in reality . I do not believe in some imaginary Deity hiding somewhere unknown. . .Peherps many have mailed me Concerning this issue of Satanism thinking when a person is satanist he/She is saving another guy called"SATAN" yeah. . they are wrong. if there is Satan, Im the One. . .You are the Satan and if there is God, Im GOD and you are God. Religious folks have find so many things so Confussing to the extend they feel so proud allowing some so called books to control their life. a book that refuse you to be happy agreeing with the negative and the psotive act same time, brain washing people of weaker brain.

so get it simple and Clear satanism is not a religion,.i dont identify myself with Religion. . religion is a great disease.
[/size]
So you're not a deist? then you're an atheist my friend. . . .remove the satan toga & welcome to the real world which I dnt entirely approve of however cheesy . . . . I'd prefer you said you are God than Satan. . . yuck !

Or are u just seeking attention? . . .google dementia tongue
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Illussion2

Satanism is a real Life Style. It has many forms and many faces, yet they all deserve to be called Satanism. Most of the religions of the world have a couple different denominations within the same belief system, the same holds true in Satanism.To my knowledge there are Traditional or Spiritual Satanists, LaVeyan Satanists, Rebel Satanists and Modern Satanists. This does not mean a Satanist is limited to one type or style, perhaps some Satanists may be a little bit of all of these definitions. These are to give you a general idea of the denominations. I will touch on each of them and give a general description to help the readers better understand each one. I will provide much more details and information on Modern Satanism simply because that is how I live my life and what I chose to consider myself. . . .Atheist Satanist definately makes the difference wink
[/size]
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2009
Oops!
Almost turned back, because I almost didnt recognise my own thread!
Brotha's, please! Keep the serious issues to the serious sections! This is a Literature topic- Untitled or notsad.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Illussion2

Satanism is a real Life Style. It has many forms and many faces, yet they all deserve to be called Satanism. Most of the religions of the world have a couple different denominations within the same belief system, the same holds true in Satanism.To my knowledge there are Traditional or Spiritual Satanists, LaVeyan Satanists, Rebel Satanists and Modern Satanists. This does not mean a Satanist is limited to one type or style, perhaps some Satanists may be a little bit of all of these definitions. These are to give you a general idea of the denominations. I will touch on each of them and give a general description to help the readers better understand each one. I will provide much more details and information on Modern Satanism simply because that is how I live my life and what I chose to consider myself. . . .Atheist Satanist definately makes the difference wink
[/size]

Ogaga, stop the deception, i mean self deception - which is the greatest injustice one can do to oneself.

satanism is a religion. Google it and you ll see it for yourself!
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
On a serious note, lets stop the digression and give life to maedan's work
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2009
Thanx dgreatrock.
But if we must digress, I've always wondered how an Atheist could also claim 2 b a Satanist. You don't believe God exists, then u think Satan does? I don't understand d contradiction. Atheists shouldn't believe/follow any religion: even Satanism cheesy
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2009
maedan:

Thanx dgreatrock.
But if we must digress, I've always wondered how an Atheist could also claim 2 b a Satanist. You don't believe God exists, then u think Satan does? I don't understand d contradiction. Atheists shouldn't believe/follow any religion: even Satanism cheesy
its called dementia ,my dear. . . . .  now back to more interesting stuff *rubs his hands together*  kiss kiss
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Brother, please Stay Clear out my choice. . .Dont ever say i should stop.Stop What??,mean i should Disagree with myself?,well you can call it "deception" but not truely so my dear. The greatest injustice is in religion Doctrine most especially christianity so please save me the time. . .  wink.

dgreat for a person been Satanist Doesn't mean  he/she is believing in another satan, if you believe in SATAN is yourself, but no other .Like i have said ealier,i practice the modern satanism/Atheistic Satanism .Modern Satanism is a belief system that empowers the individual to be their own God, to be their own caretaker.  This does not mean you cannot have a partner in life, a significant other, or a loved one. It means you take care of yourself as opposed to prayer and false hopes asked of a God or complete stranger to do it for you.  You are supposed to accept your own responsibilities and be able to accept the outcome of your actions.  As a Modern Satanist, you should not depend on a myth to pay for your actions.  The stories that some Guy" Jesus Christ" came to Earth and has paid for your sins does NOT mean you are above the laws today, and you will be held liable for any crimes committed. . . .

As a Modern Satanist, You thank YOURSELF for all the hard work and repetition of a task to perfect it, not some man made God.  You are the one who soaked many a rag with your sweat and hard labor to become what you are.  You need not thank any higher power for these skills.  You would want to thank family, friends, and coworkers for their support, and comforting they have provided along the way.

It is common to find a Modern Satanist who chooses not to be apart of ANY of the Orders or Organizations about and wants only individualism. Some Satanists refuse to "join" in on anything and it makes them more comfortable being "solo."  cool   Modern Satanism as a whole is  Anti-Christianity.  Satanism is Anti-Stupidity. There are Anti-Religious people in every aspect and every walk of life.  Satanism per se, does speak of opposing Christianity and destroying everything they believe in simply because its a trash false doctrine Causing Confussion in human race.  I have always tried to spread Religious Intolerance, and the rest of the Satanic Community, for the most part, feels the exact same way. . . .

Well lets face our topic but you can choose to continue this in our religion section of the site. Sincerely:Ogaga S.O.S

[/size]
dgreatrock:

Ogaga, stop the deception, i mean self deception - which is the greatest injustice one can do to oneself.

Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2009

Nooo, ill2, don't kiss kiss me - after you, dgreatrock, and ogaga4luv have derailed my thread abi?? 'S okay, I forgive all of you. This time wink.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2009
. . . . wink
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ Ogaga , there you go again! that is the deception i ve beeen talking about!

You claiming not believin yet you deny same shakes head in pity, sighs and asks God to help ogaga
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
@maedan,
forgive me beloved, i hope i wont encourage further digression in this beautiful thread
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Really. . . .you are back @ this again? huh. . .but i told you ealier you stay clear out my identity sad sad , Discusse other issues but never think you can Blindfold+ Bran washed me and this can make me Contamnate ''Ignorantus Virus". Call your religion madness deception and stop disturbing me for goodness sake, i didn't claim. . .i have been and i knew i found my real self. Please brother. . .i eat Guyz but you are different wink , i wont eat you and even though i bite only on the 2nd Friday of each month. Keep your God out my Penniss and to hell with his/her help. . .i dont need any help from an Imaginary Deity. I Help mysef, and have been helping myself. What i am Today i make it in reality without seeking help from that hiding Guy . . . cool
[/size]

dgreatrock:

@ Ogaga , there you go again! that is the deception i ve beeen talking about!

You claiming not believin yet you deny same shakes head in pity, sighs and asks God to help ogaga
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
@dgreatrock and ogaga4luv---I think you guys will both do me (and NL) a favour if you just ignored eachother for a few days grin. Meanwhile, I'd better put up the next part of the story soon - maybe that will distract you two from your "great debate" cheesy.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
. . . . . wink
Re: Untitled by sino(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2009
@maedan please do, im starting to forget the characters in your novel o, i'll have to start from the beginning again! angry angry angry
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2009

Lol @ sino
I guess laziness is a bad excuse.
But it's on its way. . . cheesy wink.
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
Shout i kno fit du grin
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
. . . . . grin
adebayo201:

Shout i kno fit du grin
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
CHAPTER FIVE

The week went by, and when that Saturday, Itoro called Tiara up and suggested they all spent the afternoon on the beach with some friends, out of boredom she agreed.
She finally got to meet Lekan and Ash, who came by the house with Itoro to pick her up. Kessy was busy at home, so she opted out of the outing. Tiara got in at the back to sit beside someone who looked vaguely familiar. Itoro was up front with Lekan, and she made introductions.
“You guys know Tiara,” she said with a smile. “Tiara, this is Lekan and next to you is Ashiedu.”
“I think I met you guys before,” Tiara said thoughtfully.
Both guys chuckled. “Yeah,” Lekan said as he started the car. “We were with Raymond when your friend, Ope, introduced us.”
“But I guess you only had eyes for Raymond,” Ashiedu said with a wry smile, and she turned to him with interest. She remembered dancing with him once. But the room had been dark that night, she hadn’t taken notice of much. He was good looking, about her age, and well groomed. He also had a nice, cultured voice she found very attractive. It was strange she hadn’t noticed all this before.
Well, like he’d just pointed out, she’d been preoccupied with Raymond. Feeling like such an idiot, she decided to make some amends, and was as friendly as possible all through the outing.
But she didn’t need to try too hard, because Ashiedu turned out to be a great guy, fun and intelligent. In no time they were “gisting” like old pals.
The beach was crowded, but no less fun. They chose a breezy spot close to the crashing waves, and got a canopy all to themselves.
The great thing about Lagos beaches was that you didn’t need to pack a picnic – you could always be sure to find something fantastic to eat.
Lekan ordered them a large-sized barbecued fish, fresh and spicy, and it felt great the way they all tucked in all around the small table. Tiara had to confess she’d never tried the fish, though she’d come to the beach lots of times. It was tasty and well prepared – and went down superbly with the bottles of coke they’d bought.
Afterwards, Lekan and Itoro rose and announced they were going to “walk off” the meal. Tiara watched them speculatively as they strolled away into the distance, hand in hand. She turned to Ashiedu to find him staring at her with a strange look on his face. She poked him playfully. “Why do you keep looking at me like that?”
He laughed, shrugging. “What’s there not to look at? Even without a pinch of make-up, you look like a goddess. The sea breeze blowing through your hair. . . the sparkle in your eyes when you laugh – you’re very beautiful, Tiara. I wanted to tell you that the first time I saw you.”
Ash noticed that his confession made her uncomfortable, so he tried to make light of it. “But I’m sure you hear that all the time. So I won’t act like a broken record and add that you look a little funny when you chew your food.”
She gasped as if affronted. “No one’s ever told me that before!” she exclaimed, somewhat annoyed. He actually chuckled.
“Don’t worry, it was kind of cute, too. I could watch you eat all day.” When she looked away in a huff, he took hold of her hand placatingly, adding, “You even look lovelier when you’re annoyed.”
Tiara tugged her hand away – not that she was still enraged, but because she had found his gentle touch somewhat thrilling. It surprised and disturbed her. Why was she suddenly getting so drawn to him? Even though he teased her unmercifully, she was liking him more and more by the second.
“Just so you know, flattery will get you nowhere,” she warned him with a wagging finger, and they both burst out laughing,.
“Well, at least you know I want to get somewhere with you,” he said. “Or do I need to be a gorgeous basket-baller type like Raymond to get your attention?”
He was teasing her again, but she refused to rise, taking a sip from her coke before replying. “I rather we didn’t talk about him, if you don’t mind.”
He regarded her thoughtfully. “That’s funny – considering he was all you could talk about to your friends at the party.”
Her eyes flew up in surprise to meet his. “What do you mean?”
He shrugged. “I mean I was there. Remember the time the three of you came out to the balcony to talk? I was in the kitchen getting some glasses – and I happened to overhear the stuff you said about Raymond.”
Remembering how she’d been gushing on about him at the party that night, Tiara almost cried with embarrassment. “That was really rude of you, to eavesdrop like that,” she told him angrily instead.
He merely shrugged again. “It wasn’t deliberate, trust me. But I was a little curious. Raymond’s my friend, and I thought he was flipping lucky to get you to fall for him like that.”
“I didn’t fall for him!” she veritably snapped, then added more calmly, “Anyway, we aren’t even friends anymore.”
“What happened?” he asked quietly.
“Since he’s your friend, you probably heard anyway,” she shrugged. And then she found herself telling him what happened at Raymond’s house.
“I never wanted to see him again after that,” she finished, sighing. “It was just a passing infatuation, trust me. He turned out to be far from my type of guy.”
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
Soo, @ adebayo201 et ogaga4luv, you guys are laughing at me eh?? grin
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
“I can’t say I’m not glad about that,” Ash said with a grin, taking her hand again. His touch was warm and soothing, his fingers smooth and gentle as they gripped hers. “We danced, and to me that was the high point of the whole party. You looked right through me half the time, but I still thought you were the loveliest, most wonderful girl I’d ever met.”
She looked down at their entwined fingers, hers slender and fair, his large and dark. He had the finest hands she’d ever seen, with a light dusting of hairs and well manicured nails. It felt good, their holding hands. So good it was sending shivers up her spine – but she told herself it had to be the chilly sea air.
“I warned you about too much flattery, Ash,” she said in a voice that sounded thick even to her own ears. What the heck was happening, she wondered – and tried to slip out of his hold, but his grip tightened
“But you’re more than a pretty face,” was his reply. “I knew you would be.”
She bit on her lip, looking any where but at him. She’d known he liked her, she remembered Itoro saying something to that effect, but she really hadn’t seen this coming. And she hadn’t expected to be attracted to him in return, either.
“I know Raymond really messed up – and trust me, I can bet he regrets it. But I’d never make that mistake,” he was saying, his voice soft yet firm. “If I had the chance to be with you, I’d never do anything that would hurt you or make you sad, ever.”
She shook her head in confusion. “I don’t know what to say. . .”
“Look, I’m just glad that we are even friends,” he told her, suddenly laughing out loud, surprising her. “When I thought you’d fallen for Raymond, I was so sure I didn’t stand a chance – not against Mr. Hunk himself.”
Tiara grunted. “He’s not all that, trust me. And he’s such a pig, too. His bedroom was a right mess!”
They both laughed, and just then they noticed that their friends were already making their way back. Without a word, they let go of interlaced fingers.
Itoro skipped up to them, colourful beads spilling from her hands. “Check these out, Tiara! We bought them off one Hausa trader. Won’t these make the coolest waist beads? Or we could wrap them round our wrists like bracelets – “
Both girls cooed over Itoro’s findings, but Tiara was only half-listening, her mind in a whirl. Lekan got talking to Ash about the donkey ride he’d just had with Itoro, and even as they discussed she knew Ash was looking at her, was aware of her as she was now so deeply aware of him.
She was really glad now that she’d agreed to come with them. She wasn’t sure just what was happening between her and Ash, but she welcomed it all the same. Only time would tell how far it would lead. . . . .

Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]No oooo, haba! i cant do that. . . .,how can i laugh @ you lipsrsealed . C'mon baby keep em coming, i luv reading your untittle Document. wink[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]No oooo, haba! i cant do that. . . .,how can i laugh @ you lipsrsealed . C'mon baby keep em coming, i luv reading your untittle Document. wink[/size]
Stop referring to her as 'baby'. . . .call her maedan,ok? angry angry angry
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . .And how is that suppose to be your Fucking Bussiness. . . ? do i snatch your wife? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]. . . .And how is that supposed to be your [s]Fucking [/s]expletive  lipsrsealed Bussiness. . . ? do should be  Did   i should be in caps i.e I snatch your wife? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
This is the literary section. . . your command of grammar is not surprisingly, very poor. Unless you're here to improve same  wink

My corrections in redtongue

And no,you didn't snatch anybody  smiley.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh oh so Ilussion you have finally learn how to turn comments (((OFF))). hehe. . . cheesy Congratulation. Brash!, i have always know you're little pervert of a man. . well done for misqouting  and geting me twisted. grin  grin.

Anyway if your respond is NO , then stop this your patern of indirect Jealousy Jeopady.  tongue.  i remain on my ground.
[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Oh oh so Ilussion you have finally learn how to turn comments (((OFF))). hehe. . . cheesy Congratulation. Brash!, i have always know you're little pervert of a man. . well done for misqouting  and geting me twisted. grin  grin.
Anyway if your respond is NO , then stop this your patern of indirect Jealousy Jeopady.  tongue.  i remain on my ground.
[/size]
Just messing with your mind mehn. . . same way lucifer's messing with your soul  tongue. . . . .

And its illusion not illussion. . . . .

Back off . . . . . .the girl is mine   angry
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]mmmm. . . Interesting it has come to my understanding you are here for a special mission,Well you wont succeed because im here to make you loose it with my  blockage weapon. . . tongue. If you like squeeze your face like sh!t, i  seek no room from whosoever that underrate Lucifer,the all seeing eye watching over you. embarassed .

I wrote Illussion and im writting it this time around again and if you're pissed off then bang your head on your computer screen. . .Well im not here to exchange something like KID talks in our forum. when you are ready to share maturedly please let me know. . .

If there's someone Fucking with his mind then it you ,Get it Clear and Simple my Brain it’s my second favorite organ , never lies and sharp. and for further notice im not womaniser and if this the reason you are mad just because i address maedan as "Baby" then i pity you because im more than what you're thinking my dear, No wonder he's here claiming but absolutely know Nuffing. . . angry angry angry angry angry .  I should back (((OFF)))? Okey. . . i heard/read you very well. then get ready to back (((ON))) the room is open4You. . .The girl is yours. i didn't argue with you if she's yours or not. Im still wonderring why you are Vibrating like Nokia Phone.now your poor mind is judging you thinking maeden may fall in love with me.

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. . .  cool[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.