Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Untitled - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untitled (16823 Views)

Untitled / Untitled Fiction / Untitled Fantasy Novel: Read And Review,people! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
, i call the site police grin cheesy
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Untitled by frank317: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nice work @ maedan.
however, dont you think the teenage boys are acting too matured for their age? just a suggestion.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ frank 3.16, maybe you're right about that. And yet, some young men of 16 and above have already learned relationship values and respect for women cheesy. That said, I didn't want them to all be too childish or it'll be just another fairy tale. Which, by the way, will soon be coming to an end grin.
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
hurray
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^^^^ tongue

Don't try me o. If I wanted I could keep this up for 40 pages
But I really don't like to show off tongue
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Semid4Lyfe i have now learnt some thing about you. . . .I Repect that alot.  I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones. . . wink , When i am through with the banishing spell of cleansing i'w drop you some notice , i feel you now more than before. . . cool[/size]

semid4lyfe:

@ Ogaga4Luv

Ok, thanks. No hard feelings, man. 

illusion2:

semi,u dey fear ?  cheesy

[size=13pt]  , Illusion and so you have been an instrument of confussion instead of solution in our midst. . . . I guest you realise your statement? . Welldone **applaud**[/size]
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
Guys (and gals), I'll be posting the finale soon. If you don't find it on the thread then please check my profile posts. Thanks for reading!
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
please post it asap b4 distractors come.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
I've posted it like ten times but it keeps disappearing, @dgreatrock. I don't know how others get it done so I give up for now tongue - I'm no PC guru grin.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
ignore it for a while and try again
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
beside i am still waiting 4 ur yahoo chat, pls
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Alright then. . . . wink , patiently waiting to read the finale episode, Maedan dear did you know it toke me a while to realise you are such a good writter. . .? Yes , i do appriciate every effort it toke you in sharing this with us , and i use this privillage to say thanks for the generousity. cool[/size]
maedan:

Guys (and gals), I'll be posting the finale soon. If you don't find it on the thread then please check my profile posts. Thanks for reading!
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2009
You're welcome. Even though you spent most of your time threatening my readers angry cheesy. Anyway, thanks for your time and effort wink.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:42am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]mmmm. . . . . [/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2009
Ogaga my friend, I dey vex for you o. If to se you cast spell on those Germans yesterday, we for no lose.

Just kidding o.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]Semi my friend please dont be angry. . . .honestly speaking i wasn't inform oooo ,and even though your friend doesn't have any idea on  Soccer. Peherps. . .how wish i knew i would have Casted a strong spell to make sure  the Germans loose the match. Well, i keep my two fingers crossed if incase there is another match kindly hit me up Sharp Sharp to know. . . wink[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2009
Laugh wan kill me die.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]Why. . . ? [/size]
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
OMG Una no go use lafta scatter my ribs

semid4lyfe:

Ogaga my friend, I dey vex for you o. If to se you cast spell on those Germans yesterday, we for no lose.

Just kidding o.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]Whats funny to Laugh here. . . .?  grin, Semid please warn this dude for me before i go cut chain follow am. wink[/size]
Re: Untitled by ravenzord(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
ROTFLMAO, Maedan. . .thy final come.
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
Dgreatrock! Dgreatrock! Dgreatrock! How many times I call your name? Hmmm - no talk se I no warn you o.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Dgreatrock! Dgreatrock! Dgreatrock! How many times I call your name? Hmmm - no talk se I no warn you o.
Why you shout my name? Because of Ogaga4Jesus? Cool down for Jesus, nothing dey happen!
Re: Untitled by yeancah007(f): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
semid4lyfe:

The fear of ogaga the 'spell caster' is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin

Mr Demonic can u arrange 'flights' across continents without tickets? I need a spell to transport me to Canada nigerians will believe anything . . . . .
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2009
This yeancah007 sef! Na wa for u o! Everybody knew I was joking except u.
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2009
Ogaga, wey you? abeg show. I need your spell sharp sharp.

See - Kenya dey play Tunisia this Saturday in Tunis, Tunisia. I wan make u cast spell on the Tunisian players so dem go lose the match to Kenya. Hope it's not too much to ask?
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 1:29am On Oct 09, 2009

@semid & co, well done oh. So because the topic is named "Untitled" you are using it to solicit abi? Take time oh angry. Lol.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2009
@Meadan forgive me and allow me to deviate one more time.

Ogaga, show your talent for this matches if not Satan im sef go deny you!
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Semid I dey here., make i show. . .? * Gazing* , i dey come now my man. . .   tongue .

Semid  know from this day it is recommended that spell casters keep their spells private. This keeps the energy focused on the task, and also keeps unwanted energies from coming in and disturbing the spell. Think about it: if you are in a public Stadium or park casting a spell, people will naturally be curious. They will look at you and wonder and think about what you are doing. It may even cause some people to be afraid. Do you need that kind of energy around something so personal and important to you. . . ? cheesy

[/size]

semid4lyfe:

Ogaga, wey you? abeg show. I need your spell sharp sharp.

See - Kenya dey play Tunisia this Saturday in Tunis, Tunisia. I wan make u cast spell on the Tunisian players so dem go lose the match to Kenya. Hope it's not too much to ask?

dgreatrock:

@Meadan forgive me and allow me to deviate one more time.

Ogaga, show your talent for this matches if not Satan im sef go deny you!
[size=13pt]Dgreat i know where you are heading but i shall not see you succeed with your feelings. *Wicked Laugh*  grin, Maeden please allow dgreat to deviate and see if i stumble and fail the twisted test. . .If you called me to show my talent i shall show it but unexpectedly and in different way in your own real sight. but dont be supprissed you must blame me for the sudden change's you're going to experience this period of time. Before i proceed i would love to make you understand that there are different ways to cast spell. Yes,of course there are as many ways to perform magic as there are people doing it. This is my own personal opinion and preference. There are no rights and wrongs in magic, so do what feels right for you. Magic should not be performed for fun or to fulfill wishes. It should be performed to improve your life and the lives of those you love by solving NEEDS, and cursing  ANY anybody you dont love.

Enough Dgreat, right? Let's move some energy! sad

[/size]
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
@dgreatrock & co., no wahala cheesy. In fact I go soon dash una the topic to use as you see fit angry angry angry grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.