Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! (17651 Views)

Attention!!! Investment Oppurtunity In Cooking Gas(lpg).retail, Storage & Distr. / Eklipse Consults.become A Millionaire By Joining The Best Company In Nigeria / Make 3 Million In A Year With Eklipse Consults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by donpy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
OwoMILLION:
BuT....I hope una no go Renege on ur promises O,(commissions)when it cums to payment o and I also think its its not yet time to increase your start up,not ripe.It shouldn't be a consideration for now.Leave the registration fee and bonus as it is for now biko.Im talking from a professional perspective thanks.
@owomillion.. your first point answered your first. Now NO COMPANY will give you the opportunity eklipse consults is offering(IN AFRICA.
The reason why the registration fee is in the interest of every prospective consultant. I hope this points i will list below will clear your doubt.
1. Eklipse consults is not a network marketing company so the fee is not a payment for a product or service but for licensing, consultancy training(capacity building) career and certification.
2. The fee is not just for the PROMOTION of only the school management software but for all the lines of software but those are launched and those that are yet to be. Now look at the magnitude of value people are placing on just the school management business now imagine it in 5 places for each of the software lines.
3. On the aspect of hierarchy from the most profitable of the software lines, the school management is next to the e-government meaning the e-government business potential is still more than that of the school.
4. Every contract won by any consultant, there is a legal agreement signed by the school, consultant and eklipse consults meaning that in a scenario whereby you are not paid when you are suppose to, you can take up legal actions because you are the person who won the contract.

With all this in place i hope i have given you just enough reasons why it should be increased. Only those who can attach value to a business model will understand the eklipse business

Thank You
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by cliffsador: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Cliffsador@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by phranseeqz(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
donpy:

there are minimum requirement both in fees and population using a very high level of mental and emotional intelligence in deciding on this.
Target schools for a start _ Minimum fees of N40k
Minimum no- 100stds
If the school has an ICT dept or tools perfect, if they dont, fine, all they need is internet service which can be gotten from the percentage eklipse consults also pays them per term. When u understnd the biz so well u will find out that eklipse consults will not only give out the software for free but also pays the school a particular fee every 3months.

Note: The school management business is just one of the product line that consultants earn from. When u become a consultant u get the file for the others.
Thank You and sorry for the late reply

Thanks for the reply. It's really a laudable one. I'll contact you soonest
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by uddykings: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
professorud2003@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by efe19(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
donpy:

@owomillion.. your first point answered your first. Now NO COMPANY will give you the opportunity eklipse consults is offering(IN AFRICA.
The reason why the registration fee is in the interest of every prospective consultant. I hope this points i will list below will clear your doubt.
1. Eklipse consults is not a network marketing company so the fee is not a payment for a product or service but for licensing, consultancy training(capacity building) career and certification.
2. The fee is not just for the PROMOTION of only the school management software but for all the lines of software but those are launched and those that are yet to be. Now look at the magnitude of value people are placing on just the school management business now imagine it in 5 places for each of the software lines.
3. On the aspect of hierarchy from the most profitable of the software lines, the school management is next to the e-government meaning the e-government business potential is still more than that of the school.
4. Every contract won by any consultant, there is a legal agreement signed by the school, consultant and eklipse consults meaning that in a scenario whereby you are not paid when you are suppose to, you can take up legal actions because you are the person who won the contract.

Thank You

this sounds good pls am interested

uhawhadonatus@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by akpaaba: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
This sound good, this is my e mail, please send it to me: adebajo20154ever@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by jospepper(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2016
this is my email chinga981@yahoo.com please send.
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by kingogundana: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
kingogundana@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by otaiwo: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
otaiwo100@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Petlowalex(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
petlokeji@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by obq: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
sebajibo@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by donpy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
sent to ya'll.....hit me up just incase u havnt gottn urs, maybe something went wrong.
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Drksly(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
drkslyexcel@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by wealthsecrets: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
@donpy...my feedback to every nairalander is that this is simply the next big thing and i can predict if it works out well will be the most profitable and sustainable business in the history of the leverage industry. And sincerely i commend the intelligence of everyone that was involved in bringing this on up.
Once again tanks for bringing this up to me, i appreciate sir.
This opportunity tops the list of erryone i av seen on nairaland at least for now.
#thumbsup
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by deb(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2016
debolab@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Jossvocals2010@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by vambi: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
vambi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by fgr63: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by samdelaw(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Samonibs@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Razphils1986(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Orazulumeaustinephillips@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Youngbishop1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
ugochigere02@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by datopaper(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Datopaper@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by wealthsecrets: 1:53am On Sep 03, 2016
sent to all, please expecting more feedbacks
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by michaelok(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
michaelyn4real@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Lordspicy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
archangeljeanPaul@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by JESUSBOY2009(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
femiemmanuel26@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Mszinny(f): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
L
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by osibenaezekiel: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Osibenaezekiel@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by franashi(f): 4:36am On Sep 04, 2016
francesashioma2@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by hfc80: 5:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Awobadwjoa12@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by hfc80: 5:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Awobadejoa12@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court / How True S Arocom Empowerment / Risevest CEO, Eke Urum, Forced To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.