Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42714 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by marvelck: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by EOOJ(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nah...not true bro. Not every gal is taken or in a relationship

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
You try your luck and pray she feels the same way you do.

What's up marvelck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by omojesun: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ouigy99(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guy, go and snatch a book and read. Or, better off, go and count the stars outside, that will keep you busy

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by omojesun: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kindly check www. for vaccancies
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by omojesun: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
ouigy99:
Guy, go and snatch a book and read. Or, better off, go and count the stars outside, that will keep you busy

I already have a great job in one of the biggest companies in Naija. Just need that chick to top this up.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
u r very wrong pls

5 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by nortcentrallord(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Slow down bro. With the rate of desperation, you might go asking a primary school kid out... that's on a lighter note though but just stop trying to hard and make friends with people around you. trust me before you know it, you will have many options.

6 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SWITANN(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
not every girl is taken guy,you will soon find urs ok . just chill

6 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by herzern(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojesun:

I already have a great job in one of the biggest companies in Naija.Just need that chick to top this up.

Bro......get over your pride first before looking for a chick.....I can't let my younger sister marry someone like you......"I work in a company,simple!"..........

[size=32pt]BE HUMBLE[/size]

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by braine(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Make money and more money! Itll solve your problem . cool cool cool cool

By the way, enjoy your boolessness and snatch those snatchable, just ensure you're making your money steady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Sunnycliff(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
The mentality of inferiority complex and lack of self confidence!

6 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by nlanded: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Every woman has a price, everyone! When a person sees the utmost need to cross certain set boundaries for survival, I bet you they will. After all, our so called moral compasses are all arbitrarily minded.

Some women's price might be financial, some might be emotional, some might be status, some might be appearance, once you can attain her price you can have any woman!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by yungest(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
who get that kind time... snatching of babe Na fr kids Na......I hustle hard,work hard,pray hard,ball hard...Oluwa bless me hard....get money,bet me,she will break up n run to you.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ferdyboss: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Experience would tell you that "whatever will be will be".

Reality would tell you to wait for " Time and Chance".

Who am I to advice otherwise wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by emeijeh(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op, are you a learner?
There are over 7 billion people on this earth.
Go find your wife!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Safemode(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
I cant laff. Abeg make the person target widows/widowers, divorcees & break up people

4 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by tammie24: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Go and make money...

Plenty of it!

5 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Temismith(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
wait
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lifezone247(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ladyF(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chai, OP I can completely relate to your plight. All the guys I like that are "dateable" are taken and I don't want to be a bf snatcher.

God the boo provider must send us our own boo before next val by fire by force!, click like to say Amen... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by bercarray(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lollmaolol(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
The op wrote a very short one, but it's deeper than the title

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by spiderwed: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmm,sorry not every girl is taking,but pray for a divine connection that would link yours to you,just like I am praying for mine right now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Anabel(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:

What is this one sef?

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by STALINN: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Simple get [size=25pt]MONEY[/size] they will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by damilareoye: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Simply thoughtful.

cheesy, this days, you discovered almost all you come across are presently hooked up.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by emmyx2010: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
The truth is this op nailed it. A all ladies claim dey re dating, most Guys Say dey are single, who re d ladies dating then?

Finding a single lady to date is difficult ooooooooooo. Especially the beautiful ones.....

Na only fairly ugly..... Lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by legendsilver(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Patience with God's lead will direct the right one to you, be calm n focus.
Even we when no get work get fiancees already set for marriage. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos) / Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.