Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? (24180 Views)

People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel / Dual Nationality And Different Last Names On The Passports / Stranded Air Nigeria UK Passengers Asked To Buy Aviation Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by justwise(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
What is there to understand when you haven't made any sense? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to renew a travel document or get a visa on the valid passport instead of traveling on an expired one. Anyways, i am not here to argue with you bro....Cheers

We are saying the same thing...you are unable to understand this..though I don't know why..
Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by londoner: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
justwise:

You did not see any similarity in both cases? You don't want to accept the fact, just want to argue.

One was IN date when used and one is OUT of renewal date.

Do you not see the difference?

1 Like

Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by londoner: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Do I need to speak in tongues to you?

No, just amused why you are trying to equate travelling on a document that has not yet expired with one that should be renewed before travelling. In the process advising people to do what they are not supposed to do.

1 Like

Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by justwise(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
londoner:

One was IN date when used and one is OUT of renewal date.

Do you not see the difference?

Are you actually serious?
Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
OmoAlata1:
I am in the US and I have to travel to Nigeria. I was wondering if I will be allow to enter Nigeria with expired passport accompany with a valid US passport. My friend told me, I can travel to Nigeria with an expired passport as long as I have a valid US passport, but I have to renew my passport as soon as I get to Nigeria or else they will not allow me back into US. Is this a true statement?

I don't have time to renew my Nigerian passport in US as I will not receive it before my trip. By the way, i have the old old old passport from the 90s not the new ecowa type.

Any difference?

Phoenix68:
Hi. Quick question: I have dual citizenship, Nigerian/UK. EU passport is valid while Nigerian passport has crossed the 5 year mark. I usually travel to Nigeria with both. Do you think the not valid Nigerian passport will be a problem at UK airport on my way to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by londoner: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
justwise:

You are wrong she stated here..

You keep arguing but failed to understand the whole situation, last March I traveled to Nigeria and my passport has just 6 days left before it expires, the passport expired while I was in Nigeria and I came back with the same passport and my residency card, I was only reminded by Nigerian immigration to renew it when I get to the UK and I did.

Above....travelling on passport not yet expired therefore expired while IN Nigeria NOT BEFORE TRAVEL

Phoenix68:
Hi. Quick question: I have dual citizenship, Nigerian/UK. EU passport is valid while Nigerian passport has crossed the 5 year mark. I usually travel to Nigeria with both. Do you think the not valid Nigerian passport will be a problem at UK airport on my way to Nigeria?

Wanted to travel on a passport which is not valid as it should be renewed BEFORE TRAVEL.

.......See the difference?

1 Like

Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by londoner: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
It is 2016 and everybody knows by now you are supposed to renew passport, travel with a valid passport or visa or with permission to travel on an expired passport.

If not why are the rest of us doing it?

1 Like

Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
londoner:

Above....travelling on passport not yet expired therefore expired while IN Nigeria NOT BEFORE TRAVEL

Wanted to travel on a passport which is not valid as it should be renewed BEFORE TRAVEL.

.......See the difference?

I swear to God you need help.

I gave up.
Re: Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? by londoner: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
justwise:

I swear to God you need help.

I gave up.

Loool....why get so hot under the collar?...Its just the internet...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Witnessed A Terrible Accident In Ogun State / Rock Collapses On Tourists During A Boat Ride In Brazil (photo, Video) / Haunting Photos Of Canary Islands Covered In Toxic Ash After Volcanic Eruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.