Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? (2492 Views)

Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by akenmi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
Guys, abeg in this era of failing banks, am considering starting a relationship with Fidelity bank.
Considering the fact that they've not had any negative controversies and seem safe.
Does anyone really know much about this bank. Make i no go enter wahala
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by BlackRevo: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2009
I think you should wait till the audit of the remaining banks are out. But if you are in a hurry i will recommend GTB and Skye Bank. But as for me i am just sticking to that two banks for now till the whole banking crisis is over.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by utotomixxx(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2009
that's true, I also think you should wait for the audit of the remaining banks.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by showbobo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
I think they're fair enough but one cant be too sure. . . . Wait till they are audited smiley
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by newsroom: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2009
My brother, my candid advice to you is to be watchful and don't enter into serious financial transaction with any 'cloudy bank'yet until you are told to do so by the outcome of this ongoing audit exercise.No bank is safe but who knows next?Imagine 5 stronger banks in US are already distressed let alone Naija bank, pls be careful
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by sley4life(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2009
no idea
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by PAININASS: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
sley4life:

no idea
HAHAHAHAHAA A!!!!!!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by otokx(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
hold
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by akenmi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
well guys the way it seems, its like no one has had business relations with this bank.
I do however want to know what your perception of the bank is, i need to know what kind of bank you think it is?
please help.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by CarlosVent(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2009
SEE FIDEILITY BANK will not and will never have any problem. as far as MR PETER OBI THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE is the man that has the vision behind its progress.

Mr PETER OBI even b4 becoming the Governor has a lot of wealth and riches. So with Him alone FIDELITY BANK is sure will be one of the most strongest banks in Nigeria
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by justfash50: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2009
@poster

Dont mind the above poster that is spewing dust ( not insult pls).

My candid advise is pls wait for the audit by CBN or Forget about it, cos my opinion about the bank is not encouraging and i dont want to totally discourage you.

BE WARNED.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by oge4real(f): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
I support waiting for the result of the remaining banks.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by kauza: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
every bank in Nigeria is safe.Your fear really seems baseless to me i must say
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by qblaze(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
@Akenmi,

Every bank in Nigeria is safe. But then, every fort is secure until it is breached.

Dr Raymond Obieri, Intercontinental Bank's detained chairman has a HUGE stake in Fidelity Bank.

So does Peter Obi, the Governor of Anambra State.

The final decision rests with you.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by kshow1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
How much do you have to save that you are broadcasting on NL, i beg go put your little cash as all banks are safe as of moment.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by uchlukez(f): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2009
O boy, just put ur hard earned money in firstbank. That's d only place dt I can guaranty u 99% safety
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by JAZES(m): 5:30am On Sep 07, 2009
I will advice that  you rather put your money in any of  the already certified 5 out of the 10 that was audited by CBN the last time. I really cant remember all of them but i know GTB, UBA and STERLING Bank are part of the 5.
But if you insist it has to be Fidelity Bank then i will suggest you wait till CBN carry out its audit.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by lourash(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2009
i can fully assure you that they have been audited and cleared by the CBN , they have no problem but if you still have doubts then try somewhere else like Gtb
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by lourash(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2009
@Akenmi,

Every bank in Nigeria is safe. But then, every fort is secure until it is breached.

Dr Raymond Obieri, Intercontinental Bank's detained chairman has a HUGE stake in Fidelity Bank.

So does Peter Obi, the Governor of Anambra State.

The final decision rests with you

for your information intercontinental always borrow from fidelity anytime they run down.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by Nezan(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2009
Bankers and adverts smiley
methinks they should start paying seun for bank adverts on this forum. wink
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by comrado: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2009
Well, for me i dont have any problem/fear about nigerian banks. They are all safe depositors-wise. Few of them only have erosion of capital base due to over-lending as a result of unhealthy rivalry/competition for first place within the nigerian banking land space, coupled with weak/no collateral. However, i presumed all is well now. There wont be over burdened budget and targets for public deception. Fidelity bank is an average bank with good prospects.

But, dont forget that most of this debtors are withdrawing their cash from the presumed certified/cleared banks to pay their debts thereby creating a systemic run on these banks said to be ok. I have a friend in SPRING BANK who complained about his customer terminating his deposit of N200M so as to redeem his obligation with AFRIBANK. The friend is presently in deep shit because his CABAL has dropped below 35% and i guessed so it is with other bankers like PHB, UBA, SKYE ETC who were desperate to collect deposits are whatever rate. Lets wait and see how things turn out in the nearest future.

Its well my brother. dont panic jare. These so called troubled banks will bounce back soonest. just watch out.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by Amjustme: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
I bank wit Fidelity. I can say they are cool and 'not the greedy' kind of bank. Iv not been involved with them for real business but u can always knw a bank by the staff. They r nt in a hurry, i.e d usual gra-gra wit banks.

Sha, that's my opinion il also advice u to wait 4 d CBN's outcm.

Goodluck, as life itself is a risk.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
MY FRIEND BRING THE MONEY TO UNION BANK NIG PLC.THE BANK HAS THE STRONGEST FINACIAL ASSET BASED.

PEOPLE WITH MILLIONS IN THIER ACCOUNTS ARE STILL DOING BUSINESS WITH US BECOS OF CUSTOMERS CONFIDENCE.

GO TO ANY OF OUR BRANCHES AND SEE FOR URSELF
U CAN CONTACT ME IF NEED BE
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by pecu5: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
ma dear i know fidelity to be a very conservative bank, i advice u exercise little patience before the end of this month d remaining 14 banks will be appraised---------i tink dat will help you make a better choice. i like fidelity, they re natural unlike all those "i wanna be banks". i wish ya d best in ur biz endeavour.

wont mind if u bank with ma bank, for further info: visit our website @ www.gtbank.com.
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by akenmi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
pecu5:

ma dear i know fidelity to be a very conservative bank, i advice u exercise little patience before the end of this month d remaining 14 banks will be appraised---------i tink dat will help you make a better choice. i like fidelity, they re natural unlike all those "i wanna be banks". i wish ya d best in your biz endeavour.

wont mind if u bank with ma bank, for further info: visit our website @ www.gtbank.com.

@pecu5, this one you are saying that they are "very conservative" is that you have experienced them? Do you mean they are old school?
cos i need a bank that is up to date and innovative.

anybody with real experience with this bank? is it true that they did something with Kanu and chimamanda recently?
Re: Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? by pecu5: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2009
The bank is conservative interms of credit approval procedure which is very sound, also its exposure in the capital market its almost infinitesimal compared to other banks.

I believe chimamanda and kanu are just brand ambassadors to the bank, de re nigerians that ve made in impact in dia respective endeavours.

Like i wrote earlier " wouldn't you rather bank with us"

(1) (Reply)

How Genue Is This Company: Snecou Group Limited Office Address: Plot 2107, Tafa / Feed Ring Die Pellet Mill / How To Port To Anynigerian Network Of Yourchoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.